Author Topic: Pokegirls  (Read 6395 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Pokegirls
« on: February 11, 2014, 10:21:36 pm »
...I just stumbled across one of the most creepy, disturbing sites I have ever seen.  It's called The Pokegirl World Project, and... I don't know if I can sum it up.  Well, I can give it the old college try.

The project, obviously, takes its inspiration from the Pokémon franchise.  Except that instead of capturing creatures and putting them in tiny balls, you capture female creatures by having sex with them.

Now, of course, the internet is a haven for all kind of perversion, so what makes this stand out so much?  Well, there are two main factors that put it above and beyond just about anything else.

The first is how much effort they put into this.  This goes beyond being a hobby to being an obsession.  The encyclopedia encompasses millions of words, with over 600 "Pokegirls", a complete rulebook, and lengthy lists of stats and moves.  Remind me, is this supposed to be wank material, or Tolkien's Legendarium?

The other is how deeply, profoundly misogynistic it is.  Many of the girls have erotic names.  The project goes into deep detail about how sexually attractive they are.  They're described as having "an impressive libido, and a strong desire to submit to a master".  A human tamer adds them into the human's "harem" by fucking them into submission.  Pokegirls not in a harem are feral and wild.  When a pokegirl is tamed, she is traumatized.  It's possible to "correct" a lesbian pokegirl into being straight or bisexual.  Get the picture?

I don't know whether to laugh or cringe.  The fact that something like this exists just makes me shudder.  I have so many questions for the authors, most of which are variations of "what the fuck is wrong with you?!"  I feel unclean just thinking about it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to take a shower.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 10:37:05 pm by Ultimate Paragon »

Offline Commissar Kaz

• Tzeentchian Cultist
  • Bishop
  • Just as planned!
Re: Pokegirls
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 11:07:57 pm »
Just wondering, but did you find out about it from a Cracked article? I'm pretty sure they mentioned that in an article a few weeks back.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 11:10:58 pm »
Just wondering, but did you find out about it from a Cracked article? I'm pretty sure they mentioned that in an article a few weeks back.
Yes.  I read an article about Pokémon earlier tonight, and needless to say, I wasn't expecting this.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 11:25:47 pm »
Meh, that's entirely to be expected. As I recall, there's an entire DnD ruleset based on pretty much the same thing. It has stats and mechanics based around things like anal circumference of all things. I can't for the life of me remember what it's called, though.

Offline Indikins

• Pope
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 11:27:12 pm »
Heh, I heard about Pokegirls several months back, and jesus was I squicked out. Plus, it's not just rough sex, it's outright rape.

And they started to make a Pokeboys spinoff...and all the male characters complained about how horrible rape is. This has to be one of the VERY few works of fiction in which male on female rape is a-okay, but female on male isn't!
I once had a nightmare about chickens pecking me to death on my driveway. I told my sister to save herself.

This is the #1 nightmare.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 11:29:59 pm »
Meh, that's entirely to be expected. As I recall, there's an entire DnD ruleset based on pretty much the same thing. It has stats and mechanics based around things like anal circumference of all things. I can't for the life of me remember what it's called, though.
I think it was called F.A.T.A.L.  And you know what?  That's what this reminds me of.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 11:44:52 pm »
I think it was called F.A.T.A.L.  And you know what?  That's what this reminds me of.
That's the one.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2014, 11:53:43 pm »
At first, I thought this thread was about the female human cast of the Pokémon series, which is your favorite or least favorite or the creepy obsession teen and adult male fans of the series display toward them.

Nope. It's worse. It's a game where you rape women and rape is passed off as "rough sex." And every woman is an eroticization possibly imagined by a horny twelve-year-old.

There's also a video on a thread on the TVTropes Forum where someone was complaining about the removal of the page on this work. Yes, it was done by CrazyGoggs.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 12:12:25 am »
I vaguely remember hearing about this.  Can't really say much but "What the fuck?!"  This is literally dehumanizing women, and not just in a "furry art" sort of way (which also has a lot of sexual male stuff).  Shit, I'm really not sure I should be comparing it to furry art, as that's more personification of animals than it is dehumanization of people.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2014, 12:42:57 am »
Eek, teen and adult Male fans of Dawn freak me out the most. I say this because all the female trainers (Kris, May, 'Leaf', Dawn, Lyra, Hilda, Rosa and Serena) are subject to a bunch of horny young men ogling over them and Dawn's male fans are the worst because for a pre-Black and White versions trainer she was the only one who looked her age.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2014, 08:24:47 am »
Let's not forget the fans who fetishize fucking child molestation.  There are some fans who claim that Cynthia is trying to seduce Dawn and/or Lucas... and portray it as a good thing.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2014, 08:55:06 am »
I think I stumbled upon this awhile ago and wasn't all that surprised, sadly. People are idiots.

(click to show/hide)
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2014, 04:08:44 pm »
This garbage has been around for years.  You guys are just now hearing about it?
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2014, 04:10:27 pm »
What she said.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2014, 04:15:25 pm »
That's the one.
FATAL had the anal circumference thing but I think the concept of the Pokegirls is closer to Monstergirl quest and other such games. Basically there are rpgs where the game world is populated by monsters (often all female monsters, though male variants are included in some games) which either try to rape or seduce the heroes/heroines. And the heroes/heroines try to do the same to the monsters.

People are WEIRD and have strange sexual fantasies.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!