Community > The Lounge

The Bots of FSTDT

<< < (4/4)

RavynousHunter:
Yatta!  I managed to (partially) automate the gathering of posts!  It only works with Firefox under Windows 7, but since I don't really expect anyone to go trying to run my code and such, it shouldn't be too much of a bother.  To celebrate my achievement, I have added a new model for the hotly requested fan favourite: The Illusive Man!

--- Quote from: the illusive man ---Have you ever wondered what it would be thrown out too because of the below has been reuploaded so that the other person has at least a basic understanding of genetics.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: the illusive man ---Even if everyone in a public place may not be used as a means to cause psychological harm.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: the illusive man ---Those who force the mother to bear a child by rape is abused as another means to defend ourselves.”

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: the illusive man ---If you want certification for Linux start with a initially lower barrier of understanding.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: the illusive man ---There is a Google search.

--- End quote ---

Itachirumon:
Omg you gotta do me, I haven't been posting much since 2013 so I'll be dated a bit but I gotta see my bot-self. Maybe I'll finally have someone like me to make out and do naughty things with.

RavynousHunter:
After a little extra work to tighten up some of the timing, as well as making it so I don't have to have a 100% match with certain elements for which I'm searching, we not have Itachi-bot!

--- Quote from: itachirumon ---The RCC are still evil monsters - now he can restore the image but it'll be faster than Honey Boo Boo sucking the life essence out of the old guard have moved on.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: itachirumon ---That's pretty clearly fraud and the person needs to be under 10 years.....allegedly....because squick.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: itachirumon ---I was just them bitching.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: itachirumon ---Omg you gotta do me, I haven't had time to look yet.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: itachirumon ---....I'm resisting the urge to go track down, I did it.

--- End quote ---

The automation process is now smoother.  Shout-out to drov0 at Github for some of the code that I needed to get things working!

Kanzenkankaku:
Apparently I never asked to be included in this it seems? I thought I did at some point and still would like to if it isn't too much of an issue.

RavynousHunter:
Shouldn't be too hard.  I mostly automated the process, lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version