Author Topic: Homophobe's wife leaves him... for a woman  (Read 1210 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Homophobe's wife leaves him... for a woman
« on: August 13, 2014, 11:10:54 pm »
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/13/wife-of-top-texas-anti-gay-crusader-divorces-him-to-be-with-lesbian-partner/

The leader of an anti-LGBT group who has joined with Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott to ban same-sex marriage had his own marriage end after his wife began a romantic relationship with another woman.

According to court documents obtained by Lone Star Q, Corrine Morris Rodriguez Saenz was dating another woman when she filed for divorce from Jonathan Saenz in 2011. Less than six months later, Jonathan Saenz took over as the president of the state’s top anti-gay group, Texas Values.

Corrine Saenz told the court that she wanted to end her marriage on the grounds that it was “insupportable due to discord or conflict of personalities … that destroys the legitimate ends of marriage and prevents reasonable expectations of reconciliation.”

Now that's what I call karma!

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Homophobe's wife leaves him... for a woman
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 11:20:24 pm »

So you think that him becoming the leader of Texas values is the punishment that LGBT people deserve because a lesbian destroyed his marriage?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 11:25:01 pm »

So you think that him becoming the leader of Texas values is the punishment that LGBT people deserve because a lesbian destroyed his marriage?
He was a homophobe before his wife left him.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 11:30:36 pm »
He was a homophobe, and his wife left him for a woman.

This is why I cannot stop myself from laughing whenever I hear "family values".
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 11:33:20 pm »
Maybe this is what they meant when they said same-sex marriage threatens straight couples.
Σא

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 11:38:52 pm »
On that note, I remember a case of a priest who posted something on CraigsList asking for a sexual encounter with a dog "and another animal", as the news report said.

This guy was apparently the type that said that "if you legalize gay marriage, bestiality and marrying your dog comes next!"

These cases are almost as amusing as the homophobes caught doing homosexual acts themselves.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer