Author Topic: The Atheist should self censor.  (Read 46313 times)

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
Re: The Atheist should self censor.
« Reply #120 on: February 26, 2013, 12:25:40 am »
This thread is kinda boring without Mr. Troll, no?
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #121 on: February 26, 2013, 12:51:45 am »
Well, unlike us, he does work for a living.

Ironbite-btw following this from work was a stitch and a half.

• The Beast
« Reply #122 on: February 26, 2013, 01:06:47 am »
Thinking of the title...

No, instead of self-censoring, I think atheists should crack up all the censors.  Ya know, like Tiny Toons!

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #123 on: February 26, 2013, 01:10:49 am »
Yeah but without censors, how will I cense?

Offline Nightangel8212

• The Wicked Witch of the Great White North
  • The Beast
« Reply #124 on: February 26, 2013, 01:20:49 am »
I also love the wording of the OP... Doesn't censoring imply depriving others of knowledge? Kinda like how the Christians want to burn books they don't agree with?

Offline StallChaser

• Pope
  • (Haseen on the old board)
« Reply #125 on: February 26, 2013, 01:34:54 am »
Um except Islam started 600 years after Christianity was started.

So they created it and then didn't bring it into being until the time was right!

The plot thickens!

I think you're onto something scotsgit. I think they probably did the same thing with Judaism. After all it's only aim is to distract people from the one true faith of Anglicanism. All hail Henry the VIII. Clearly the greatest of the prophets and the seal of the prophets.

Don't forget James VI & I.
It gets even better! Since everything that's not Christianity is atheism, and atheism is really satan worship, and satan worship acknowledges God and Jesus as it rebels against them...

Everyone is a Christian!

Of course, but it goes deeper.  Atheists prophesized Christianity before it even existed and set up obstacles ahead of time.  The prophesies had to come from somewhere -- God -- which makes the God of atheism the true god (until, upon being discovered, he disappeared in a puff of logic).  Our troll is really an atheist trying to undermine the true religion, which is also why he projects so many of his own opinions and beliefs onto atheists...

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #126 on: February 26, 2013, 01:57:03 am »
My gods...the rabbit hole goes deep!

Offline Scotsgit

• Is Reenacting Reality or Reality Reenacting?
  • The Beast
« Reply #127 on: February 26, 2013, 05:23:11 am »

So they created it and then didn't bring it into being until the time was right!

The plot thickens!

I think you're onto something scotsgit. I think they probably did the same thing with Judaism. After all it's only aim is to distract people from the one true faith of Anglicanism. All hail Henry the VIII. Clearly the greatest of the prophets and the seal of the prophets.

It gets even better! Since everything that's not Christianity is atheism, and atheism is really satan worship, and satan worship acknowledges God and Jesus as it rebels against them...

Everyone is a Christian!

Of course, but it goes deeper.  Atheists prophesized Christianity before it even existed and set up obstacles ahead of time.  The prophesies had to come from somewhere -- God -- which makes the God of atheism the true god (until, upon being discovered, he disappeared in a puff of logic).  Our troll is really an atheist trying to undermine the true religion, which is also why he projects so many of his own opinions and beliefs onto atheists...

Is that James I of Scotland?  It would show that they went back forth through time!

Truly this is an epic plot!
I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley!

• The Beast
« Reply #128 on: February 26, 2013, 07:56:52 am »

The plot thickens!

Everyone is a Christian!

Is that James I of Scotland?  It would show that they went back forth through time!

Hey guys, can I join the quote pyramid? :D

Saturn500

« Reply #129 on: February 26, 2013, 08:14:18 am »

The plot thickens!

Everyone is a Christian!

I wanna join in, too!

Offline Rime

• Pope
  • Born too slow
« Reply #130 on: February 26, 2013, 08:27:06 am »
And therein lies the beauty of the whole arrangement.  Atheists wish to destroy christianity by driving people from it.  What better way to alienate people from a faith by creating a new group of violent primitive crazies and then declaring them to be related?  It's a classic example of a false-flag operation.

All that needs to be done to drive people away from Christianity is to allow people like yourself to continue showing us that you resemble more the Pharisees who had Jesus put up for that extreme piercing act about 2000 years ago than that crazy preacher who dared to forgive the unwashed heathens because a bunch of self-absorbed old men turned a perspective on book of wisdom into an elitist social club.

And while you're at it, do some reading on Abrahamic religion before making a statement like that above.  You could make The Daily Mirror look as credible as the Encyclopedia Britannica with that kind of ignorance.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 08:34:12 am by Rime »
And when we're done soul searching,
And we carry the weight and die for a cause.
Is misery made beautiful
Right before our eyes.

Mercy be revealed, or blind us where we stand?

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #131 on: February 26, 2013, 09:01:59 am »
My gods...the rabbit hole goes deep!
My what goes where now?

Offline Scotsgit

• Is Reenacting Reality or Reality Reenacting?
  • The Beast
« Reply #132 on: February 26, 2013, 09:07:10 am »

The plot thickens!

Everyone is a Christian!

I wanna join in, too!

Only if you bring chocolate.
I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley!

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #133 on: February 26, 2013, 11:33:30 am »

The plot thickens!

Everyone is a Christian!

I wanna join in, too!

Only if you bring chocolate.
Yo dawg, I heard you like quotes, so we put quotes in your quotes so you can read while you read.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #134 on: February 26, 2013, 12:03:08 pm »
This is for all of you, but especially for Rabbit:

No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!