Author Topic: Thread Killer  (Read 670248 times)

Offline Sixth Monarchist

• God
  • The spirit of 1776.
Re: Thread Killer
« Reply #1335 on: March 04, 2013, 03:28:25 pm »
Meanwhile, for further entertainmentisation, a completely accurate trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXzdDRnWFqs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXzdDRnWFqs</a>

Oh, and credit to 'Thewlis Rox' @ davidthewlis.net.
Marvel reviews, "Last Movie You Watched", p. 75-76.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #1336 on: March 04, 2013, 06:14:41 pm »
Sometimes I wish I could speak bird so I could tell all the birds that the big block I live in is my nest, and it has AC, a heater, awesome food, beds, etc. Then all the lady birds will love me and I wont die a bird virgin without any eggs to care for.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #1337 on: March 06, 2013, 11:56:58 am »
I just realized that Zac Efron plays Simon in his flashback to his childhood in Firefly.

RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

QueenofHearts

« Reply #1338 on: March 06, 2013, 12:03:23 pm »
Sometimes I wish I could speak bird so I could tell all the birds that the big block I live in is my nest, and it has AC, a heater, awesome food, beds, etc. Then all the lady birds will love me and I wont die a bird virgin without any eggs to care for.

Of all the wishes of I have heard of/thought of, this is far and beyond the most righteous.

Offline Kristine

• The Beast
« Reply #1339 on: March 10, 2013, 12:43:51 am »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #1340 on: March 10, 2013, 01:09:02 am »
The last episode to air was called the "finale" for a reason.

Offline Kristine

• The Beast
« Reply #1341 on: March 10, 2013, 02:55:26 pm »

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #1342 on: March 11, 2013, 05:14:21 am »
You know what's kinda hilarious?  I've done some unusual, crazy, or bold stuff when sober..  What I've done has actually made people actually ask me if I'm drunk or high while doing said things. Hah!  8)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 05:16:27 am by B-Man »
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #1343 on: March 11, 2013, 04:00:40 pm »
I've been asked if I was high before when I missed something 'obvious' because I'm autistic.
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #1344 on: March 11, 2013, 06:09:53 pm »
You know what's kinda hilarious?  I've done some unusual, crazy, or bold stuff when sober..  What I've done has actually made people actually ask me if I'm drunk or high while doing said things. Hah!  8)

I get that a lot as well.  I spent a good portion of my high school career trying to convince my stoner classmates that I wasn't stoned.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #1345 on: March 13, 2013, 01:17:34 am »
I love how the title "The Beast" goes so well with my new avatar.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1346 on: March 13, 2013, 07:05:43 am »
I think one of the Rapture Ready regulars uses an av like that.  Anyway, it's what I thought of when I first saw it. 

Badgers:  Nowt tae be fucked wit.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #1347 on: March 13, 2013, 01:02:41 pm »

Eats badgers for breakfast! Well, could....if they successfully resurrect it with DNA and a surrogate mum. What would make a good surrogate mum for a Tasmanian tiger? A Tasmanian devil? Not big enough! A Hyena? Not a marsupial...Okay, breed a super duper giant-assed tassie devil, except that devil would eat the researchers!
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #1348 on: March 13, 2013, 02:17:13 pm »
bluestiel:
I try to be accepting of ships I don’t ship but there are some ships that just

A very accurate summary of me, and this is just a post I've stolen from Tumblr.

Saturn500

« Reply #1349 on: March 13, 2013, 08:03:47 pm »
Ooh, a 14-page locked topic in Flame & Burn sprung up while I was gone! I wonder what happened...

...Well, we lost Miles (kinda, there's still his Steam profile). [Exasperated sigh]