Author Topic: Christian conspiracy site. A CSTDT goldmine.  (Read 1637 times)

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
Christian conspiracy site. A CSTDT goldmine.
« on: March 29, 2012, 06:53:59 pm »
Okay, so when I looked on google to find a picture of the Voynich Manuscript for another thread (here) I found a fucking F/CSTDT goldmine.

Here's the page I first landed on. I haven't even clicked on the other stuff yet, but looking at the links at the top, this is gonna be good. Reading just the first few paragraphs of the page I linked to made me laugh at the stupid that's pouring out of this site ;D. It feels like getting hit by a fire hose of idiocy. If we look further I'll bet this site can be a damn trifecta yet!

Right before hitting the post button I found these two.
Rapture trumpets:http://biblicaltimes.wordpress.com/2012/01/18/mystery-booms-globally/
Earth Lags Behind Other Worlds In Understanding It’s Own Origins, Geology and Ancient History: http://biblicaltimes.wordpress.com/2011/11/09/earth-lags-behind-other-worlds-in-understanding-its-own-origins-geology-and-ancient-history/
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline czechmate

• Apprentice
Re: Christian conspiracy site. A CSTDT goldmine.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 11:27:27 am »
Welcome to facepalm central!
What mushrooms do they have for breakfast?

Offline Yla

• The Beast
Re: Christian conspiracy site. A CSTDT goldmine.
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 09:13:51 am »
I read the Earth-lags-behind article and parts of it make actually lots of sense. While the postulation of several millions of other inhabited worlds might seem preposterous and has no supporting evidence, it's a reasonable extrapolation of the creation hypothesis that abandons the usual human exceptionalism that permeates Christian fundiedom. Which is laudable.
Claiming to have information about these cocreations is another thing, however..
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.