Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 427012 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #1200 on: June 06, 2017, 01:18:03 am »
Not to mention, one's a metaphor and the other is not only literal but something he actually did. So even if Nixon was referring to punching marijuana in the vagina, it's not exactly equivalent to Trump's comment.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #1201 on: June 06, 2017, 03:29:40 am »
Given that you tend to smoke Marijuana or eat it - punching them in the mouth is much more likely. I mean even if you were going for a marijuana suppository you would probably stick it up your arse rather than your cunt.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1202 on: June 06, 2017, 05:32:41 am »
Also, the president who used the campaign slogan "they can't lick our Dick" does not seem like a man who intentionally makes double entendres.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1203 on: June 06, 2017, 07:38:42 am »
Yeah, but he would start a drug war based on massive amounts of racism.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

pyro

« Reply #1204 on: June 06, 2017, 08:49:38 am »
Also, the president who used the campaign slogan "they can't lick our Dick" does not seem like a man who intentionally makes double entendres.

That's... Actually funny. Licking dicks is something that, in both senses of the word, people actually do. It's sex (whatever Nixon might insist to the contrary); your partner is cooperating, and you've got the time to arrange yourselves on the bed to reach it.

Hitting people in the puss, however, is *way* more commonly used to refer to mouths. If you want to attack someone's gonads, it's a lot easier to kick them. Punching a pussy means punching very low, which is ackward unless you've been specifically trained in hand to hand combat.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #1205 on: June 06, 2017, 09:33:04 am »
Or if you're very, very short.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1206 on: June 06, 2017, 10:13:01 am »
Or if you're very, very short.

(click to show/hide)

That reminds me, Gnomish monks of the "Waist down fist" clan are recurring villains in a webcomic.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1207 on: June 06, 2017, 04:56:53 pm »
So the Trump Administration has given the go-ahead for Comny to testify in court on Thursday.  All well and good.  The Orange Piss Pot has also said he's not staying off twitter during the testimony.

Let me say that again.  He will be live tweeting the testimony.

Ironbite-I'm surprised he's got any lawyers left at this point.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1208 on: June 06, 2017, 05:26:23 pm »
Sigh the cynical part of me is saying that Comey will say nothing of substance or that Trump did not try to obstruct justice of any kind.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #1209 on: June 06, 2017, 08:28:03 pm »
Sigh the cynical part of me is saying that Comey will say nothing of substance or that Trump did not try to obstruct justice of any kind.

Have I mentioned my Washington Post subscription?

Something tells me that this will be legened-wait for it-dary! Legendary.

Flippancy aside, there will be headlines.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1210 on: June 07, 2017, 01:01:28 am »
So the Trump Administration has given the go-ahead for Comny to testify in court on Thursday.  All well and good.  The Orange Piss Pot has also said he's not staying off twitter during the testimony.

Let me say that again.  He will be live tweeting the testimony.

Ironbite-I'm surprised he's got any lawyers left at this point.

I follow Trump on FB out of horrified curiousity. He claimed that mainstream media is "trying to prevent him from using social media" but that he would continue personally delivering the truth to the American people through Twitter...

First of all,  it's his own staff that is begging him not to use Twitter. Second,  this is yet another shot to discredit the media because he doesn't want his fans to find out the truth.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1211 on: June 07, 2017, 01:14:42 am »
Wow, Trump asked another intelligence official to obstruct the fbi investigation of possible collusion behind closed doors?
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1212 on: June 07, 2017, 03:00:13 am »
The world is a very strange place. Trump blocking people on Twitter might be unconstitutional...

https://qz.com/999912/columbia-universitys-free-speech-experts-argue-that-when-trump-blocks-twitter-followers-he-violates-the-constitution/?utm_source=qzfb

And in other Trump-News: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/6/7/15751336/fbi-trump-russia-comey-trump-flynn

When the police discover a crime but aren't sure if they can report it the usual way because they are worried that the authorities are in on the crime or otherwise corrupt things are bad. When the FBI can't be sure if they can report a crime by the president because the attorney general might be in on it too things are really, REALLY bad.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 10:24:16 am by Askold »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1213 on: June 07, 2017, 05:01:47 pm »
Quote from: Eric Trump
You know what, I-I-I've never seen hatred like this, and to me they're not even people. It's so, so sad, and I mean morality is just gone, um, morals have flown out the window, we deserve so much better than this as a country and, you know, it's so sad. You see the Democratic Party, they're imploding, they're imploding. They have no message, you see the head of the DNC who's a total whackjob, there's no leadership there, and so what do they do? They become obstructionist because they have no message of their own, they have no solid candidates of their own, they lost the election they should have won because they spent seven times the amount of money that my father spent. They have no message, so what do they try and do? They try and obstruct a great man, they try and obstruct his family, they come after us viciously, and it's truly, truly horrible.

From a debate between Jon Ossoff and Karen Handel:

Moderator: Does either candidate support a minimum wage increase? Mr. Ossoff, starts with you.

Ossoff: Yes, I do. The minimum wage should be a living wage. I think we should raise it indexed to the cost of living, because the cost of living varies widely in urban and rural areas, and different states across this country. I think that increase needs to be implemented at a pace that allows business owners to adapt their business plans so they're not shocked, their business plans are not shocked by a sudden increase in labor costs. But look, if someone's working a forty-hour work week, uh, they deserve the kind of standard of living that Americans expect. That's part of the American dream and there are too many folks who are having trouble making ends meet.

Moderator (gesturing to Handel): Minimum wage.

Handel: This is an example of the fundamental difference between a liberal (gesturing to Ossoff) and a conservative. I do not support a livable wage. What I support is making sure that we have an economy that is, is robust, with low taxes and less regulation so that those small businesses that would be dramatically hurt if you impose higher minimum wages on them are able to do what they do best: grow jobs and create good paying jobs for the people in the 6th District.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #1214 on: June 07, 2017, 05:22:31 pm »
Tl;dr version. Conservative says "fuck the poor. Give us all the money!"