Author Topic: Make fun of RR thread.  (Read 39400 times)

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
Re: Make fun of RR thread.
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2012, 05:27:40 pm »
Judas' TWO deaths! :p

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2012, 05:47:59 pm »

Judas died twice...

So he's a vampire?
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2012, 05:51:50 pm »

Judas died twice...

So he's a vampire?

Or just another Jewish Zombie.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Day In, Day Out. All the Time. Work, Work, Work
  • The Beast
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2012, 03:15:07 pm »
Obama is the first US president that truly despises this country. He was raised and immersed in pro-communist indoctrination. He spent part of his childhood in a Muslim country learning in a Muslim school.

He has been utterly disrespectful to our allies: Israel and the UK just to name a few. For instance, when he walked into the Oval Office after being elected he saw the bust of Winston Churchill given to the US by Britain as a symbol of our two nations friendship, and I can't even repeat what he said, but he had it removed and gave it back to Britain. He has never visited Israel since being elected President and has treated Netanyahu with absolute disdain.

Obama has never had an actual job. He worked for 6 months total in the private sector. Other than that he has worked and surrounded himself with leftists. He supports every form of killing a baby possible including infanticide, which he lead the charge to remain legal in Illinois. He promotes the homosexual agenda. He has lied so many times without blinking it isn't funny. Obama is purposely systematically destroying our economy to bring about his "change." He governs outside the laws set up by our founders through the constitution.

I do not believe Obama is a Muslim. I believe he is an atheist and an opportunist. You can look and see Liberals aligning themselves with extremist Muslim groups. I believe Obama has accepted the old tactic of : the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Obama's enemy being the very nation he is supposed to be leading.

In short, I believe the man is evil. It is also my belief that his job is to diminish the US, and this will in turn give rise to the antichrist.

http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?172095-Opinions-of-Obama

My favorite part what when he said Obama actually wants to kill infants, as in babies already born, and that this is somehow legal in Illinois.

Offline Atavist

• Pope
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2012, 03:50:22 pm »
My response to a posting made by the RR admin Chris
http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?172235-‘Occupiers’-Throw-Bibles-Allegedly-Urinate-on-Cross&p=2204902&posted=1#post2204902
Check it out before it gets pulled.

Since it might be pulled by the time anyone sees this;

Originally Posted by Chris; 
Satan has his little helpers running around all over the place these days.  These "occupiers" better be glad we follow Jesus and not that satanic Islam allah rock idol god or they would be chased out of town and the ones caught would have their heads cutoff. Obama is behind all of this. He wants his little Marxist riots to help him win office again.    Who knows, might even be atheists on crack acting like fools.
Atavist;Schizophasia as it finest.

Question, after a thousand plus posts on RR,does anyone doubt I'll be banned because I think a mod there is being foolish?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 03:53:36 pm by Atavist »
I am too lost for shame
That it moves me unto mirth,
But I can vision a Hell of flame
For I have lived on Earth.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2012, 05:08:51 pm »
My response to a posting made by the RR admin Chris
http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?172235-‘Occupiers’-Throw-Bibles-Allegedly-Urinate-on-Cross&p=2204902&posted=1#post2204902
Check it out before it gets pulled.

Since it might be pulled by the time anyone sees this;

Originally Posted by Chris; 
Satan has his little helpers running around all over the place these days.  These "occupiers" better be glad we follow Jesus and not that satanic Islam allah rock idol god or they would be chased out of town and the ones caught would have their heads cutoff. Obama is behind all of this. He wants his little Marxist riots to help him win office again.    Who knows, might even be atheists on crack acting like fools.
Atavist;Schizophasia as it finest.

Question, after a thousand plus posts on RR,does anyone doubt I'll be banned because I think a mod there is being foolish?

They'll play with you until you get any good points in. Then they'll tire of you and IP ban you.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2012, 07:22:50 pm »
Guys, I'm a bit conflicted.

http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?172235-%91Occupiers%92-Throw-Bibles-Allegedly-Urinate-on-Cross&p=2202627#post2202627

That poster has an Applejack avatar.  I LIKE APPLEJACK, GODDAMMIT.  I haven't seen any more of this guy's posts but....

Agh...
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Day In, Day Out. All the Time. Work, Work, Work
  • The Beast
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2012, 07:29:37 pm »
I felt the same way a few years ago when someone had a Phantom of the Opera avatar on RR. I didn't want to associate homophobia and hate with Emmy Rossum!

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2012, 07:35:28 pm »
I'm still conflicted.  I...the guy's a brony, but he's associating himself with the RR crowd.

His introduction thread.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 08:01:15 pm by B-Man »
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2012, 08:34:12 pm »
Hahaha @ this picture:

"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Ativan

« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2012, 09:07:46 pm »
Atavist, check your profile at RR.  ;D

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2012, 09:21:11 pm »
Chris is a fucking dick. Frankly, I'm surprised he & his flock didn't descend upon you with whiney tirades about how you were being offensive. He's always had the sheer audacity to be offended when called out on being racist or otherwise slanderous before.

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2012, 09:21:43 pm »
Atavist, check your profile at RR.  ;D

RR won't let me have an account. Someone want to share the joke for the rest of us?
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2012, 09:27:37 pm »
They certainly have a lot of knowledge, but true wisdom comes from Christ and life experience, not just memorizing the pages of a book and repeating it ad infinitum.

If My Little Pony Guy starts spouting Bible verses, he'll fit right in. So far, he's basically hitting all of the checkmarks:

Takes Left Behind seriously.
Thinks his instructors don't "really think for themselves."
Scoffs at any religion other than Christianity.
Thinks Jesus talks back to him.

Ativan

« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2012, 09:28:13 pm »
Poor wittle "lisp"...er...lithp.  ;D  :o