Author Topic: India-Pakistan war  (Read 865 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
India-Pakistan war
« on: October 01, 2019, 06:36:00 am »
https://www.newsweek.com/pakistan-state-war-india-nuclear-fight-1462183?fbclid=IwAR3uVOxScLOjVip8wwnQzIlta4MopjzsWQUA7q7qKTMzQhSe6-yDWoAmAfM

TL;DR the president of Kashmir (area controlled by Pakistan) has announced that they are in a state of war with India.

"We are in a state of war right now, but the situation could escalate even further," he added. "Any military exchange will not remain limited, it can and we fear it would escalate to the nuclear level, that is tantamount to nuclear armageddon."

And unrelated to this but as a relevant note: China unveiled new supersonic nukes. These nukes can bypass any nuclear defense that USA or other NATO countries has but the main thing is that if such a nuke is launched, the amount of time to ponder what to do has now been reduced drastically. Any hopes of de-escalating a nuclear war have been reduced as the only counter to those nukes is to do an pre-emptive strike against China and hope to destroy them.

I am not optimistic about the next few years.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: India-Pakistan war
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 03:28:10 pm »
Welcome to 2 months ago.