Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1112693 times)

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #4590 on: February 07, 2016, 02:01:22 pm »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Even Then

« Reply #4591 on: February 07, 2016, 02:25:29 pm »
Don't like coat hanger abortions? Subject yourself to nine months of restricted mobility, substance intake and physical activity!

Pro-life: because we think of you only as baby receptables and your experiences and emotions are worthless to us.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #4592 on: February 08, 2016, 03:37:24 pm »

"Women can save themselves from dying."

ECTOPIC PREGNANCIES, YOU DIPSHITS.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #4593 on: February 08, 2016, 04:32:19 pm »

Yes, because a retarded wall(which won't keep out illegals) is such a better investment then publicly funded healthcare that would actually save more(even with a tax increases) than what we currently spend on it, in the for profit system .

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #4594 on: February 14, 2016, 02:43:52 pm »

I prefer just using the town bleeder.

Even Then

« Reply #4595 on: February 14, 2016, 03:15:59 pm »
Using physical violence as a method of dealing with ADHD children is an archaic approach, and medicine and therapy have made leaps and bounds since then. A good cartoon.

pyro

« Reply #4596 on: February 14, 2016, 03:21:43 pm »
That's the problem; the caption doesn't tell us whether the poster thinks it's a good treatment or not.

Even Then

« Reply #4597 on: February 14, 2016, 03:28:07 pm »
The quote marks would suggest some derision of the notion of beating the ADHD out of children.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4598 on: February 14, 2016, 03:55:20 pm »
The quote marks would suggest some derision of the notion of beating the ADHD out of children.
Or derision at ADHD being a legitimate condition.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #4599 on: February 14, 2016, 07:40:14 pm »
Or derision at ADHD being a legitimate condition.
It's a communist Islamic lie to allow Obama to enact martial law.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4600 on: February 20, 2016, 02:58:53 pm »
I'm not even bothering to put up all of these here: http://imgur.com/gallery/uunTl

Mostly the pictures represent lies, exaggeration and trying to find as unflattering picture of Hillary as possible.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #4601 on: February 21, 2016, 12:36:39 am »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4602 on: February 21, 2016, 01:13:25 am »
...So I guess this means that taxation is theft and the government should not get any money from people. Something tells me that this type of capitalism doesn't work.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #4603 on: February 21, 2016, 09:30:16 am »
So, if Bob is employed by someone else to do something he cares about he deserves to decide what is done with the value of his labor? You fucking Marxist commie!

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #4604 on: February 21, 2016, 10:18:15 am »

I really don't get this fantasy that humans are solitary actors that 'produce value' as a fact independent from the societal context they live in. Almost all the value produced in a capitalist society is possible because of societal-level collaboration allowed by having, y'know, governments. If Bob can choose to say "sorry, no, don't want to contribute to the government" and yet still live in the society that government allows, then he's a free-rider.
Σא