Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1111131 times)

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #4620 on: March 29, 2016, 12:09:02 pm »

Rattlesnakes actually aren't as dangerous as they are made out to be.  Just like Syrian refugees.  A good cartoon.

http://www.memes.com/meme/775374

"Thinks Americans that reject Syrian refugees are cowards

Enjoys the freedoms and safety our military provides her"

Huh?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 12:40:45 pm by Skybison »

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #4621 on: April 06, 2016, 10:48:18 pm »

Subtle
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #4622 on: April 06, 2016, 11:40:15 pm »
"These are not families."

Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #4623 on: June 29, 2016, 02:02:55 pm »

Except Winston Churchill never said that, and I have no idea why they're attributing it to the left wing.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4624 on: June 29, 2016, 04:26:29 pm »
And I wouldn't take anything he said with regards to that seriously, considering the blood-hungry fucker wanted to kick off WWIII before the corpses of the last one had even had time to cool.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4625 on: June 29, 2016, 04:45:01 pm »
And I wouldn't take anything he said with regards to that seriously, considering the blood-hungry fucker wanted to kick off WWIII before the corpses of the last one had even had time to cool.

No, he had "just in case" contingency plans drawn up.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #4626 on: July 01, 2016, 07:18:50 pm »

This is where I draw the line on SJWs. If the wrong people get involved they eventually become the thing they hate. White people don't get to decide what is racist? I'm all for understanding the oppression and racism that Black people and other races have been dealt over the centuries, I understand that minorities have it tougher than a Caucasian male in this country. They're all fair points to make and things that need to be addressed. But to say that a white person has no say in what is racist or that a white person faces no racism is ridiculous. Every person of any sort of group faces some sort of prejudice from some other group of people out there, at some point or another.
No, what's moving backwards is using your anger to suppress other people's opinions, when it should be used to figure out how we can all get along.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Even Then

« Reply #4627 on: July 02, 2016, 07:49:57 am »
Yeah, that's how I read it too. Some people (and let's be real, these people are mostly members of more socially privileged groups) love to say things to the effect of "I can't be homophobic, I'm not literally killing LGBT preschoolers right now as we speak", so they can still say shit like "gay people shouldn't be allowed to adopt because <bullshit reasoning>"  while also patting themselves on the back for not being like those Strawmen of Pure Hatecrime on the other side of the fence.

This applies to all privileged groups.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 06:11:08 pm by Even Then »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4628 on: July 02, 2016, 05:32:17 pm »
Apparently, this idiot doesn't realize that you can be racist against white people.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #4629 on: July 28, 2016, 12:49:21 pm »
Yes, UP, but since racism is the combination of power + prejudice, you can't commit racism against white folks in the US, which is where you hear this rhetoric a lot.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4630 on: July 28, 2016, 12:51:30 pm »
Yes, UP, but since racism is the combination of power + prejudice, you can't commit racism against white folks in the US, which is where you hear this rhetoric a lot.

UP got banned permanently a while ago. We had a thread for it and all.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #4631 on: August 01, 2016, 04:41:34 pm »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #4632 on: August 01, 2016, 05:24:07 pm »
To the person who made that poster; so then that entire sentence is apparently pro-Nazi just because Hitler said it.

Does that mean then that I cannot like dogs because Hitler was vocal about how much he loved dogs?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #4633 on: August 01, 2016, 05:28:03 pm »
And I like how they really have to start digging to get anything approaching a godwin for Clinton, while ignorinh Trumps army of open white supremacists and online anime Nazis.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #4634 on: August 01, 2016, 05:59:38 pm »
And I like how they really have to start digging to get anything approaching a godwin for Clinton, while ignorinh Trumps army of open white supremacists and online anime Nazis.

Obviously. Hillary Clinton is the devil in human form and also the reincarnation of Hitler, Stalin, Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun, Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, Nero and Lenin.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.