Author Topic: Bachmann's America  (Read 35442 times)

Offline erictheblue

• The Beast
Re: Bachmann's America
« Reply #120 on: February 08, 2012, 07:21:47 am »
Heh, I did not even notice that. How....odd. I don't even SPEAK with a Scots accent anymore really,

You don't.  :( I always hear a Scots accent when I read your posts. And pictured you teaching it.
[Anonymous is] like... an internet Cthulu... you don't want to rouse them, but at the same time... woah think of the beautiful chaos! - SpaceProg

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #121 on: February 08, 2012, 10:14:11 am »
That's why you play either Confused Guy or Chronic Laughter Guy.  Confuse your enemy!  If you can't make them genuinely fear you, you can at least leave them wondering...people don't like being confused, and they might just avoid you.

This, so much.  Acting like you actively enjoy being bullied confuses the bullies and creeps them out, regardless of the reasons they have for bullying.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #122 on: February 08, 2012, 05:29:30 pm »
It also makes you look like some kind of freak in the eyes of people who otherwise might associate with you, so again, lose-lose situation.

Offline TheL

• The Beast
« Reply #123 on: February 08, 2012, 06:07:24 pm »
It also makes you look like some kind of freak in the eyes of people who otherwise might associate with you, so again, lose-lose situation.

You make it sound like there were kids who would have otherwise associated with me.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Offline Jack Mann

• Gold Bugger Jihad Pony
  • God
« Reply #124 on: February 08, 2012, 09:31:42 pm »
Heh, I did not even notice that. How....odd. I don't even SPEAK with a Scots accent anymore really, let alone TYPE in one.

Well, now I'm starting to suspect you're not even a true Scotsman.  Why, I bet you put salt in your porridge!
اللغة العربية صعبة ، ولكنها جميلة جدا

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #125 on: February 08, 2012, 09:58:24 pm »
Only one way to check is to lift his kilt.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #126 on: February 08, 2012, 10:33:02 pm »

Why? In case he's really a Scotswoman?
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #127 on: February 08, 2012, 10:38:11 pm »

No.  To check to see if he wears anything underneath it.

Real Scotsmen go commando.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #128 on: February 08, 2012, 11:46:57 pm »
Exactly.  He claims it's like the Loch Ness Monster.

Ironbite-whcich we all know doesn't exist so...

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #129 on: February 09, 2012, 12:08:41 am »

You make it sound like there were kids who would have otherwise associated with me.

I'd have associated with you.

That's horseshit, I never make the first move.

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
  • We Have Such Sights To Show You.
« Reply #130 on: February 09, 2012, 08:08:54 am »

No.  To check to see if he wears anything underneath it.

Real Scotsmen go commando.

Hate to burst yer bubble, but no, we don't. Raw wool + unprotected naughty bits = very unhappy Scot. I have never known anyone in my life who went "commando" under their kilts unless it was a dare, a bet, or they were trying to be funny.
"In case you're interested, there's still some positions available for that bonus opportunity I mentioned earlier. Again: all you gotta do is let
us disassemble you. We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together. So that's a complete reassembly. New vitals. Spit-shine on the old ones. Plus we're scooping out tumors. Frankly, you oughtta be paying us." -Cave Johnson

Offline erictheblue

• The Beast
« Reply #131 on: February 09, 2012, 08:32:48 am »
Hate to burst yer bubble, but no, we don't. Raw wool + unprotected naughty bits = very unhappy Scot. I have never known anyone in my life who went "commando" under their kilts unless it was a dare, a bet, or they were trying to be funny.

Well, that would explain the Scot's reputation for being vicious warriors. They were all really pissed off. 
[Anonymous is] like... an internet Cthulu... you don't want to rouse them, but at the same time... woah think of the beautiful chaos! - SpaceProg

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
  • We Have Such Sights To Show You.
« Reply #132 on: February 09, 2012, 08:35:08 am »
That's probably explained by a combination of the food, the weather, and the neighbors. See, Scotland, Canada and the guy who lived upstreet of Archie Bunker all have something in common: the guys to the south tend to be kind of douchebags about certain shit.
"In case you're interested, there's still some positions available for that bonus opportunity I mentioned earlier. Again: all you gotta do is let
us disassemble you. We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together. So that's a complete reassembly. New vitals. Spit-shine on the old ones. Plus we're scooping out tumors. Frankly, you oughtta be paying us." -Cave Johnson

Offline TheL

• The Beast
« Reply #133 on: February 09, 2012, 10:20:55 am »

I'd have associated with you.

That's horseshit, I never make the first move.

No, you would have associated with me if I had been as I am now.  Which I most definitely wasn't.
--Sanda

Offline starseeker

• God
« Reply #134 on: February 09, 2012, 02:46:23 pm »
I know that in the very north of NI they wear kilts and they go commando when wearing them.