Author Topic: Ferguson murder  (Read 73266 times)

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
Re: Ferguson murder
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2014, 07:54:31 pm »
It has been confirmed by the chief of police that Wilson did not know that Brown was a robbery suspect when he confronted him. Brown and his friend were apparently walking in the middle of the road and the officer was shouting at them to get on the sidewalk. The exact events that resulted in the eventual altercation are still not factually known.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline m52nickerson

• Polish Viking
  • The Beast
  • Winning by flying omoplata!
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2014, 09:16:48 pm »
The exact events that resulted in the eventual altercation are still not factually known.

Facts?  Who needs facts?
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. ~Macbeth

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2014, 09:54:46 pm »
Yeah when the chief of police who apparently headed a department that charged a man with bleeding on uniforms after they got through beating the crap out of him can just release whatever smear campaign he wants on a dead black kid who gives a shit about facts?

Offline m52nickerson

• Polish Viking
  • The Beast
  • Winning by flying omoplata!
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2014, 12:10:09 am »
Well except for the fact they literally have video of Brown robbing the store and roughing up the clerk. 
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. ~Macbeth

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2014, 12:19:24 am »
Well except for the fact they literally have video of Brown robbing the store and roughing up the clerk. 

While true, the relevance this has on the case of the murder is non-existent.
Who needs a signature?

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2014, 12:44:20 am »
Unless Brown was armed and was about to open fire it's not relevant.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2014, 12:54:25 am »
Unless Brown was armed and was about to open fire it's not relevant.

Correct. It's been confirmed that Brown was not stopped by Officer Wilson as a robbery suspect. In fact, Wilson had no clue that he was supposed to suspect Brown at all. The robbery has zero bearing on the shooting and entirely serves as a smear campaign, attempting to pain Brown as a vicious thug that had to be put down before he hurt somebody.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2014, 12:55:02 am »

Yeah bout that.  One ittle bitty question I have to ask.

Ironbite-how'd Mike Brown change his clothing and go 3/4th a mile just to get shot 6 minutes after the alleged robbery?

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2014, 01:03:05 am »
It's been confirmed that the robbery took place at a bodega rather than the Quick Stop that was burned down on Saturday. However, the proposed route is only 0.6 miles between those locations and can pretty quickly be covered in 10 minutes or less. Also, it's really obviously Brown who robbed the store. He's wearing the exact same clothing, has the same build, and his buddy/witness has admitted that Brown was the robber.

Brown robbed a store of $50 worth of cigars. That's a fact. It has no bearing on the shooting except as an attempt to smear him as essentially a rabid dog who needed to be put down, but it's still a fact.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2014, 12:10:11 pm »
So we saw a repeat of the earlier incidents last night. The Something Awful guys were giving live updates (both checking Twitter and Instagram and talking to a guy who was there), so I can compile some info:

* The protesters were holding peaceful protests/block parties last night in parking lots and yards.

* County PD sent in the riot cops again to try and break it up. They did the exact same bang-up job as before: firing tear gas to break up groups and aiming rifles at unarmed protesters and individuals filming them.

* A few dozen looters and taggers took advantage of the chaos to do their thing. The protesters (including some New Black Panthers) and store owners got together, some with guns, and defended the stores from the looters. Meanwhile the media is trying to paint it as a riot.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2014, 01:42:46 pm »
SPOOO-OOOKKY BLACK POEPLE OOOGABOOGABOOGA!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2014, 05:21:20 pm »
The governor has declared a state of emergency and a midnight to 5:00 AM curfew in Ferguson. No word on whether or not he admitted that any chaos has been directly caused by the riot police that keep showing up and firing tear gas at peaceful protesters and aiming AR-15s at unarmed bystanders, providing chaos for looters and vandals to take advantage of.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2014, 05:30:19 pm »
If there's one good thing that comes from this, it might be that the local police will be reformed.

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2014, 06:43:00 pm »
Jackboots, that's all these policemen are. In fact, I could have sworn I saw something like this in a game...what was it again?

(click to show/hide)

That's right, the police in Ferguson have officially become the Orwellian Civil Protection. With this curfew and "state of emergency" , I expect far more abuses.

After all, "Outside agitators" are coming right to here Ferguson and we can't have nun of that, can we now? Can we? After all, the cops are only doing their best to quell those protesting from throwing der deadly munitions of bottles at them! And those them there journalists are doing their best to create unrest in our cer-munities. /s
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 06:57:04 pm by Second Coming of Madman »
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2014, 07:02:27 pm »
I HOPE that the local and county police get what should be coming to them, but I doubt it. At the very least, the FBI has launched their own investigation and I think it's far more likely to get justice from them than from the county police because, yes, it's SO relevant to know that Brown was a suspect in a robbery that the shooter was unaware of!
Who needs a signature?