Author Topic: Ferguson murder  (Read 73271 times)

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
Re: Ferguson murder
« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2014, 12:52:45 pm »
Brown allegedly had marijuana in his system. Yup, racists and right-wingers are going to have a fucking field day today.
Who needs a signature?

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2014, 12:55:31 pm »
You may have seen claims of people "looting" McDonalds. That's not what they did.

https://twitter.com/Remorse_1/status/501326930302746627/photo/1
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2014, 02:27:32 pm »
Well, CNN has confirmed that the convenience store that Brown allegedly robbed never actually filed a report about a robbery.
Who needs a signature?

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2014, 03:43:01 pm »
I find it consistent with what I know about the USA that lots of white people who have never had to be racially profiled are thinking the police are doing a bang-up job.

Paint a black person as a thief and suddenly, everything is justifiable.

I hate this racist country.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2014, 03:47:08 pm »
I find it consistent with what I know about the USA that lots of white people who have never had to be racially profiled are thinking the police are doing a bang-up job.

Most Americans aren't racist.  And things are a lot better here than in, say, Italy.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2014, 03:48:47 pm »
Seriously, watch the live streams tonight and compare them to how the mass media reports it. It's the best way to realize just how full of shit the current CNN/MSNBC/Fox narrative is.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #111 on: August 18, 2014, 03:50:50 pm »
Seriously, watch the live streams tonight and compare them to how the mass media reports it. It's the best way to realize just how full of shit the current CNN/MSNBC/Fox narrative is.
I swear, it's like they're operating out of alternate universes or something.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #112 on: August 18, 2014, 03:56:33 pm »
Apparently the cops are already trying to harangue journalists and protesters. They won't even let people stop walking.

I know it seems crazy for me to be all "Don't trust the media" like some kind of whacko conspiracy theorist, but I watched this shit happen with my own eyes, at least as close as I could without actually flying to Ferguson. What's happening on the ground through the completely uncensored streams doesn't match the narrative the cops and media are trying to push. The protests aren't violent. There's no riots. Molotovs aren't being thrown and protesters aren't shooting at the police. It's all lie after lie, and thousands of people are watching it happen.

In fact, the protesters have been trying to stop the violence. The vandals and looters are criminals taking advantage of the chaos, but the way the media makes it look the protest is a riot. It's all an attempt to justify to the public why they keep launching tear gas and firing rubber and wooden bullets at peaceful protesters and journalists.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
« Reply #113 on: August 18, 2014, 04:35:07 pm »
Who needs a signature?

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #114 on: August 18, 2014, 04:39:34 pm »
MSNBC?
I'm not surprised that Fox or "Prmising Younge Men" CNN are trying to push "teh spookeh negros" BS on us, but MSNBC is generally a fairly non-bulshitty Newssource.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #115 on: August 18, 2014, 04:42:11 pm »
MSNBC?
I'm not surprised that Fox or "Prmising Younge Men" CNN are trying to push "teh spookeh negros" BS on us, but MSNBC is generally a fairly non-bulshitty Newssource.
MSNBC is full of bullshit too.  But I'm surprised at the stance they're taking on this.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #116 on: August 18, 2014, 05:10:30 pm »
Apparently the cops are already trying to harangue journalists and protesters. They won't even let people stop walking.

I know it seems crazy for me to be all "Don't trust the media" like some kind of whacko conspiracy theorist, but I watched this shit happen with my own eyes, at least as close as I could without actually flying to Ferguson. What's happening on the ground through the completely uncensored streams doesn't match the narrative the cops and media are trying to push. The protests aren't violent. There's no riots. Molotovs aren't being thrown and protesters aren't shooting at the police. It's all lie after lie, and thousands of people are watching it happen.

In fact, the protesters have been trying to stop the violence. The vandals and looters are criminals taking advantage of the chaos, but the way the media makes it look the protest is a riot. It's all an attempt to justify to the public why they keep launching tear gas and firing rubber and wooden bullets at peaceful protesters and journalists.

Got a link to the stream and when I should start watching for the shit going down?
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #117 on: August 18, 2014, 05:14:30 pm »

Got a link to the stream and when I should start watching for the shit going down?

https://new.livestream.com/timcast

Tim Pool's the main Vice stream that I was watching. Last night that link provided both Tim's own stream and the two girls that did their Pulitzer-deserving sneaking.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #118 on: August 18, 2014, 07:27:20 pm »

Most Americans aren't racist.  And things are a lot better here than in, say, Italy.

Most Americans are racist, they just don't know it or realize it.

You don't have to be a member of the KKK to be racist.

Most white people never have to deal with the kinda shit black people have to deal with when it comes to the police.  Of course, since they never experience it themselves, they think that there are other reasons for the police to pick on black people.

And when the police DO pick on someone who is white, repercussions are immediate.

Just to compare, a cop strangles a restrained white college student and everyone involved was almost instantly fired.

A cop chokes a black man to death and investigations are "still going."

A cop shoots a black teenager to death (I know 18 is technically an adult, but it's eighTEEN so fuck you) and he gets a significant part of America siding with him.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #119 on: August 18, 2014, 07:45:52 pm »
At this point, the only way the victims can get any fairness is if the entire Ferguson police force goes to jail for years.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.