Author Topic: Ferguson murder  (Read 73281 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Ferguson murder
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2014, 08:12:23 pm »
At this point, the only way the victims can get any fairness is if the entire Ferguson police force goes to jail for years.
I don't think it's that bad, but the Ferguson police is in serious need of reform.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2014, 08:43:15 pm »
If a guy can get a life sentence for pirating, I don't see why the Ferguson police shouldn't spend years in jail for repeatedly assaulting a populace.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #122 on: August 18, 2014, 08:46:45 pm »
If a guy can get a life sentence for pirating, I don't see why the Ferguson police shouldn't spend years in jail for repeatedly assaulting a populace.
I see your point.  But punishment must be restricted to the guilty, for both practical and moral reasons.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #123 on: August 18, 2014, 09:30:32 pm »
Seriously, watch the live streams tonight and compare them to how the mass media reports it. It's the best way to realize just how full of shit the current CNN/MSNBC/Fox narrative is.
MSNBC?
I'm not surprised that Fox or "Prmising Younge Men" CNN are trying to push "teh spookeh negros" BS on us, but MSNBC is generally a fairly non-bulshitty Newssource.
MSNBC is full of bullshit too.  But I'm surprised at the stance they're taking on this.
I cling to the distant hope that outside the cults of Fox New's and CNN's cults most Americans will be able to see through the bullshit, doubtful though.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #124 on: August 18, 2014, 09:49:24 pm »
Ok, so the news happened to be on TV and they we're showing a clip of the police arresting a guy during the "riot". They we're decked out in camo, carrying shotguns and rifles, wear body armor that looked a lot heavy than what you'd see a soldier wearing in Fallujah, and they wore helmets and gas masks which just perfectly completed their "dystopian cyberpunk soldier" look. I didn't get a good enough look at the guy they were arresting or what he was doing, but I suspect by their behavior it was nothing at all. Once they had the guy on the ground  the other guy circled around, le their rifles drop to their side on their slings, and drew their pistols with tactical lights and lasers. Why draw their pistols when they already have a perfectly fine rifle in their hands and hadn't fired a shot? I guess the wanted to show off their tactical quick draw. They of course proceeded to drag the guy away while the other officers covered them like soldiers pulling a wounded comrade to safety. Covering them from what? I don't know, invisible dragons I guess. Of course after this clip finished there were clips of multiple armored vehicle driving up in front of a crowd, with at least on having a guy standing in the top hatch with a gun aimed at the crowd.

Really? Really? When the guy whose gonna be trying to bid on a .50 cal rifle at auction in two weeks and sleeps with multiple knives nearby is telling you what you're doing is way to excessive, you should stop and listen. I mean seriously, it looks like the police from the second Hunger Games movie for anyone who's seen it.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #125 on: August 18, 2014, 10:03:15 pm »
Needless to say, there's tons of conservative political cartoons about how "race-baiting" and how the protestors are degenerate nigger apes thugs.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #126 on: August 18, 2014, 10:09:28 pm »
Some tweets:

(click to show/hide)
Source

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #127 on: August 18, 2014, 10:10:44 pm »
Vice stream.

It's quieter now, but if anyone pulls any shit it's going to get ugly.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #128 on: August 18, 2014, 10:29:15 pm »
I kinda want to go and buy up all the gas masks and filters I can and start handing them out to protestors.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #129 on: August 18, 2014, 10:31:16 pm »
I kinda want to go and buy up all the gas masks and filters I can and start handing them out to protestors.
I would recommend wearing a mask that was darkened.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #130 on: August 18, 2014, 10:38:32 pm »
The cops are arresting anyone who stands still for too long or walks too slowly when asked to move. They're trying to force an inability to congregate.

They arrested two guys on the Vice stream, though some have said that he threatened the cop first. The cops tried to keep the press from filming it.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #131 on: August 19, 2014, 12:37:56 am »
The cops are arresting anyone who stands still for too long or walks too slowly when asked to move. They're trying to force an inability to congregate.

They arrested two guys on the Vice stream, though some have said that he threatened the cop first. The cops tried to keep the press from filming it.

I just started watching, and apparently they were pinned down by gunfire earlier. The police were firing live rounds at people. There are also unused shotgun shells and tear gas grenades lying around.

It's like a fucking warzone. Some of the reporters are wearing bulletproof vests and ballistic helmets. Ferguson seems to be intent on giving Gaza a run for it's money.'

The police are apparently doing a tactical sweep of houses.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #132 on: August 19, 2014, 01:19:13 am »
Apparently the police are forcing people to move in one direction, but are blocking the other side as well, leaving them with no where to go.

The Vice reporter is said he sees smoke coming from a block away. I don't know if he means like smoke grenades, or a fire.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #133 on: August 19, 2014, 01:52:16 am »
The cops are forcing everyone to the command center or homes. Anyone outside gets arrested even though there's no curfew. They just arrested a Fox reporter while he was live streaming them searching vehicles, but let him go a few minutes later. It's a scare tactic.

Cops are claiming the protesters threw bombs and frozen water bottles and that started it. Bull fucking shit. I watched it with my own eyes. One water bottle got thrown, someone fired a gun in the distance, and the cops immediately began firing on the protesters. Tim Pool from Vice got hit in the leg with a rubber round.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #134 on: August 19, 2014, 02:34:12 am »
It's gone haywire.

The cops have dispersed the protest, but they're hunting people down. People are fleeing through the suburbs as police fire tear gas into yards. Two journalists got encircled in an apartment parking lot and were directly hit by tear gas canisters. They're arresting and shooting at everyone moving outside. The victims are live Tweeting. A reporter for The Intercept just got arrested.

Who fucking needs the Purge when you've got this?

Edit:

The Crips and Bloods have joined forces to defend businesses.

This really is a work of fiction. This can't be real.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 02:37:04 am by chitoryu12 »