Author Topic: Ferguson murder  (Read 73265 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Ferguson murder
« Reply #150 on: August 19, 2014, 05:29:53 pm »
The police press report last night was another load of bullshit. They keep trying to fudge the timeline so it seems like the protesters are throwing shit and that incites the cops to use force. I watched it with my own eyes. It's always the police who escalate it; the protesters are totally peaceful until the riot cops start trying to force a dispersal or use the LRAD.

Captain Johnson even claimed that homemade bombs were being thrown. They weren't. Trust me, we would have seen it. The one building that got set on fire (ironically a barbecue restaurant) is believed to have been lit up by a burning tear gas canister.
These morons are worse liars than Putin.

Offline starseeker

• God
« Reply #151 on: August 19, 2014, 05:54:40 pm »

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #152 on: August 19, 2014, 06:22:29 pm »
This is like something out of a movie. I've never seen anything like it.

I'm also hearing reports of witnesses stating that Brown never robbed the original store they were in, that he paid for the cigars. But it's hard to confirm anything at this point.

Well, the store's lawyer confirmed that they never filed a robbery report.

It was apparently a customer that filed the report and it was apparently AFTER the shooting. This means one of two things: 1, the police didn't care that it wasn't someone associated with the store that filed the report, which has seriously bad implications or 2, the police intentionally allowed the customer to file the report so they could use it against Brown, which has even worse implications.

We know there is a police report about a robbery, I've seen a picture of the report itself, but the fact that it wasn't filed by anyone associated with the store raises serious questions.
Who needs a signature?

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #153 on: August 19, 2014, 06:28:02 pm »
Right now the best Ferguson police can say is they're just incompetent.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
« Reply #154 on: August 19, 2014, 06:31:04 pm »
Right now the best Ferguson police can say is they're just incompetent.

At best, incompetent, at worst, malicious. The sad thing is that I'm leaning towards thinking them to be malicious.
Who needs a signature?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #155 on: August 19, 2014, 07:58:48 pm »
John Oliver sums up the situation brilliantly:  <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwUZOZN-9dc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwUZOZN-9dc</a>

Fixed link for ya. and John Oliver is really doing fuckin' great on his new show.

EDIT: I think you meant to have this as your link
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUdHIatS36A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUdHIatS36A</a>

Yeah sorry it was the second link I meant to add

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #156 on: August 19, 2014, 08:05:36 pm »
Remember when I said this?

Frankly, with this cops, at this point I wouldn't believe them if they told me rain was wet.

Aside from my grammatical errors, I have seen nothing out of these twats to make me feel like retracting or rethinking it.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #157 on: August 19, 2014, 11:14:54 pm »
Vice has gone live for the sixth night in a row.

https://news.vice.com/article/ferguson-missouri-live

They are currently making their way to the protest area and spotted a helicopter flying dark (no light on). Lovely sign.

Edit: To anyone else watching the stream, did you see the face on the "peace train"? Isn't that Yes Man from Fallout New Vegas?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 11:32:40 pm by MadCatTLX »
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Nemo

• Pope
« Reply #158 on: August 20, 2014, 12:04:36 am »
My friend is the leader of an anti NDAA activist group, and he was down in Ferguson over the weekend. He noted on Facebook that the reports of rioters didn't match what he was seeing at all. I don't necessarily agree with all of his views (he believes FEMA camps exist), but I am glad to receive personal confirmation that the news aren't really giving us the full story.
"If it's white or Jewish then they're criminals, if it's two brown people killing each other ... meh, that's their culture and we should respect it ... cultural relativists should be ashamed of themselves." - Faisal Saeed Al Mutar

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #159 on: August 20, 2014, 12:59:54 am »
Bottles are being thrown, and a phone was possibly stolen. Police are moving in to disperse the mostly peaceful crowd. I think shit's about to go down.

Edit: Shots fired, possibly live rounds. Someone was arrested. Media are being forced back to the media area.

A Crip tried starting a fight with a peace keeper I think.

Things were so calm until now.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 01:04:14 am by MadCatTLX »
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #160 on: August 20, 2014, 01:26:39 am »
The cops are trying to force all the media far away from the area. The are also surrounding the media group in the area and arresting people. I don't know if the people being arrested are media or protesters hiding among them. One guy near the vice guys said in the background "This is Orwellian as fuck".

One cop is yelling at anyone with a camera to turn it off or he'll through tear gas at them.

Tim has his respirator out and ready.

Edit: Ok, they have the rifles out and pointed at people.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #161 on: August 20, 2014, 01:29:22 am »
Bottles are being thrown, and a phone was possibly stolen.

Honestly considering the police have spent the last several days aiming guns at people and throwing tear gas the protestors reaction is benign as fuck.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 01:32:26 am by I am lizard »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #162 on: August 20, 2014, 01:35:33 am »
So, basically, the cops are threatening that if you do not fear them and their authority, then they will massacre everyone.

This is why I always picture police as malevolent / abusive / dirty.

They're acting like Sin City villains, the only thing missing is a yellow skinned freak and an evil senator or two.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #163 on: August 20, 2014, 01:38:30 am »
Edit: Ok, they have the rifles out and pointed at people.

Jesus, I'm almost ready to believe that actual military control wouldn't be half as bad as this is getting.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
« Reply #164 on: August 20, 2014, 02:02:07 am »
They've apparently arrested a legal observer of the National Lawyers Guild.
Who needs a signature?