Author Topic: Ferguson murder  (Read 73271 times)

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Re: Ferguson murder
« Reply #225 on: September 29, 2014, 01:49:11 pm »
There's two perfectly damn good gamergate threads out there, why do you feel the need to spread the shit everywhere?

Now I know how Art felt during the brony surge of 2011.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #226 on: September 29, 2014, 02:05:04 pm »
...What?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #227 on: September 29, 2014, 02:14:48 pm »

This is 2014, people...

So where's the skepticism towards these people receiving threats?

After all, they can just as easily be faking all of this shit.  Even/especially the syringe.

Somebody started trusting random people on Twitter? After all, the evidence may be there for you to see but it doesn't exist unless you acknowledge it!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs</a>

Madman, please keep GamerGate stuff where it belongs.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #228 on: September 29, 2014, 02:28:03 pm »
Since when are we not allowed to post the same thing to two threads if the same post applies in both contexts?  We're getting a little touchy today, aren't we?

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #229 on: September 29, 2014, 02:43:28 pm »
Since when are we not allowed to post the same thing to two threads if the same post applies in both contexts?  We're getting a little touchy today, aren't we?

How about this:

I've not had any decent sleep last night.
I've been sick of Gamergate for all month.
I'm sick of having it shoved down my throat in an attempt to force me and others to pick a side.
I'm sick of people trying to drag in drama from other threads.
I'm sick of those same people failing at reading comprehension in the first place.

So yes, I'm more than a little touchy.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #230 on: September 29, 2014, 02:49:08 pm »

How about this:

I'm sick of having it shoved down my throat in an attempt to force me and others to pick a side.
I'm sick of those same people failing at reading comprehension in the first place.

You have my sympathies.

So, back on topic.  Maybe they could take a few lessons from the LAPD.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #231 on: September 30, 2014, 12:51:55 am »

How about this:

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #232 on: September 30, 2014, 03:31:39 am »

How about this:

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!

That too.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #233 on: September 30, 2014, 12:28:03 pm »
So I've got a dumb question.

Do the Ferguson police know what the First Amendment is?

Arrests Sunday night in downtown Ferguson raised accusations that those detained were being held as hostages by police to quiet and break up the crowd.
At one point Sunday night, about 300 people gathered on South Florissant Road across from the Ferguson police station. The Organization for Black Struggle invited their “white allies” to join them with pots and makeshift drums to make a lot of noise, which they beat while chanting.

Eight were arrested on charges of resisting arrest and failure to obey the police.

Protesters, black and white, complained that none were read their Miranda rights. Some believed the arrests were orchestrated by police to gain negotiating leverage with the protesters.

Several legal observers said people appeared to be picked out of the crowd randomly while legally protesting on the sidewalk.

Michael Allen, a building preservation advocate, said he was arrested after locking arms with other protesters and entering the street. Allen said he and others were arrested even after telling police they would return to the sidewalk. Those throwing water bottles at police were left alone, he said. He said he and seven others were put in a police van to be transported to the St. Ann jail for processing.

“Nobody who threw an object was arrested,” Allen said. “They arrested the exact number of people that could fit in the paddy wagon. They filled it with eight people.”

Allen said prior to being transported they were told by a Ferguson officer with no name tag that they would not have to post bail to get out of jail that night and that the process would be quick. The group asked if they would be read their Miranda rights but were told that was unnecessary because they would not be questioned. Allen said he and the others had to sign a form indicating he knew he had been arrested and his charges.

Ironbite-cause I'm pretty sure they don't know what the First Amendment is.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #234 on: September 30, 2014, 03:24:07 pm »
That's like something you'd see out of North Korea.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #235 on: September 30, 2014, 05:06:54 pm »
Can we just line up the Ferguson police and shoot them all? It's pretty clear by now that every last pig bastard there deserves a firing squad.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #236 on: September 30, 2014, 05:14:10 pm »
....That seems a bit excessive .

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #237 on: September 30, 2014, 05:14:47 pm »
So does using protesters as hostages.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #238 on: September 30, 2014, 06:30:35 pm »
So I've got a dumb question.

Do the Ferguson police know what the First Amendment is?

Arrests Sunday night in downtown Ferguson raised accusations that those detained were being held as hostages by police to quiet and break up the crowd.
At one point Sunday night, about 300 people gathered on South Florissant Road across from the Ferguson police station. The Organization for Black Struggle invited their “white allies” to join them with pots and makeshift drums to make a lot of noise, which they beat while chanting.

Eight were arrested on charges of resisting arrest and failure to obey the police.

Protesters, black and white, complained that none were read their Miranda rights. Some believed the arrests were orchestrated by police to gain negotiating leverage with the protesters.

Several legal observers said people appeared to be picked out of the crowd randomly while legally protesting on the sidewalk.

Michael Allen, a building preservation advocate, said he was arrested after locking arms with other protesters and entering the street. Allen said he and others were arrested even after telling police they would return to the sidewalk. Those throwing water bottles at police were left alone, he said. He said he and seven others were put in a police van to be transported to the St. Ann jail for processing.

“Nobody who threw an object was arrested,” Allen said. “They arrested the exact number of people that could fit in the paddy wagon. They filled it with eight people.”

Allen said prior to being transported they were told by a Ferguson officer with no name tag that they would not have to post bail to get out of jail that night and that the process would be quick. The group asked if they would be read their Miranda rights but were told that was unnecessary because they would not be questioned. Allen said he and the others had to sign a form indicating he knew he had been arrested and his charges.

Ironbite-cause I'm pretty sure they don't know what the First Amendment is.
Sure they do, it's the right of the aryan race can deal with them niggers and nigger lovers when they get uppity!

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #239 on: September 30, 2014, 07:20:36 pm »
Can we just line up the Ferguson police and shoot them all? It's pretty clear by now that every last pig bastard there deserves a firing squad.

Are we really going to have another "all cops are pigs!" argument? You've been really irritating with this issue and don't seem to recognize that the actions of these officers don't extend to police across the nation.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades