Author Topic: Nick Griffin threatens gay couple, says discrimination is 'a right'  (Read 6456 times)

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
Re: Nick Griffin threatens gay couple, says discrimination is 'a right'
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2012, 09:14:04 am »
Point is Nick Griffin is an anti semite

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2012, 04:59:18 pm »
They even hate Jews so this is not surprising (he said that the Holocaust is a claim from people who believe that the Earth is flat)

I thought the BNP admitted Jews now?  I know they have at least one Jewish member.

In recent years certain factions in the British far right have been trying to play the Jewish population against Islam - this is most evident among the English Defence League, which curiously contains both hardline Zionists and Neo-Nazis among its core support. Obviously, this is not a universally popular strategy among the FR. Even more obviously, mainstream Jewish opinion isn't impressed by this either.

Yeah, my impression is that modern Jews tend to conflate almost any form of racism with anti-Semitism (conveniently ignoring whatever prejudices they may harbor).

I'm rather ashamed to say that I've met some very racist Jews in my lifetime who would probably gladly support the likes of the BNP, and even more ashamed that some of them are my family members.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Fpqxz

• The Beast
  • Generic forum poster #666
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2012, 09:42:32 pm »
They even hate Jews so this is not surprising (he said that the Holocaust is a claim from people who believe that the Earth is flat)

I thought the BNP admitted Jews now?  I know they have at least one Jewish member.

In recent years certain factions in the British far right have been trying to play the Jewish population against Islam - this is most evident among the English Defence League, which curiously contains both hardline Zionists and Neo-Nazis among its core support. Obviously, this is not a universally popular strategy among the FR. Even more obviously, mainstream Jewish opinion isn't impressed by this either.

Yeah, my impression is that modern Jews tend to conflate almost any form of racism with anti-Semitism (conveniently ignoring whatever prejudices they may harbor).

Well, it's also a matter of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".  It's not only Jews who think this way.

And I agree, there is plenty of what I guess you could call "casual racism" within the Jewish community.
Read some real news:  Allgov.com, JURIST

Step down Mr. and Mrs. Politically Correct.
It's so easy to be "punk" and "aware" living at home.
You can't change shit, you're too self-righteous;
you're the bigots you flaunt to loathe.
--Thought Industry, Boil