Author Topic: Fundraising begging letter doing the rounds  (Read 6358 times)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: Fundraising begging letter doing the rounds
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 08:08:34 pm »

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2012, 11:53:38 pm »
Dear ************,

I’ve never had such a difficult decision…

I desperately need your advice.

You see, the race-mixing onslaught is relentless.

They’ve been attacking on every front for months and your Public Advocate is worn to the bone.

PZ, I’m worn to the bone.

During the holidays, I could barely take time away to spend with my family.  Their attacks were so relentless.

And because I just barely reached my end-of-year fundraising goals, the radical Race-mixing Lobby smells blood in the water.

Over the past month, they’ve launched a tidal wave attack to ram through their entire agenda — while I can barely fight back…

And now…

Now I’m forced to make a decision.

You see, the Race-mixing Lobby is pushing three main planks in their campaign to reshape America:

1) The Integrated Classrooms Act, requiring every school — even private and religious schools — to teach appalling interracial acts.

This legislation would spin impressionable students in a whirlwind of societal confusion and misinformation, even peer pressure to “experiment” with the interracial “lifestyle;”

2) The Offense to Marriage Act, repealing the Defense of Marriage Act which has stood for over a decade against the Race-mixing Lobby.

If passed, white women and n***** men smooching before some left-wing clergyman or state official is just the beginning.

You’ll see interracial couples hand-in-hand skipping down to adoption centers to “pick out” a little white boy for themselves.

And religious adoption agencies? SHUT DOWN.

3) The N**** Bill of Special Rights, granting special job rights to N****. Every N**** fired or not hired becomes a potential federal civil rights lawsuit.

Radical N**** will terrorize day cares, hospitals and churches.

Traditional moral values will be shattered by federal decree.

My friend, all of these bills are grave threats to morality and the Family… I just don’t know which to fight.

That’s why your advice is so critical.

Which do you consider the biggest threat?

Please click here and complete the Membership Poll with your advice as soon as possible.

You see, without your advice, I don’t feel comfortable pulling resources from one fight to another.

But if enough members like you tell me that one or two of these bills represent the greatest threat to you personally, I can move forward knowing I’m doing the right thing.

Of course, fighting just one will cost precious resources.

In fact, if I’m to effectively defeat even one of these bills, I’m going to need an immediate influx of funds.

That’s why along with your advice, I desperately need you to contribute financially so that your Public Advocate is strong enough to defeat the Race-mixing Lobby.

If the Race-mixing Lobby succeeds in reshaping America in their image, the values you and I hold dear will be lost forever.

The ultimate goal of every radical N**** Activist is to create a new America where sexual promiscuity is the new norm, and traditional values are long forgotten.

You and I can’t let them succeed.

I’ve prepared a massive grassroots lobbying campaign to defeat these bills.

The plans are all there ready to go…

I just need you to click here and tell me which one!

But that still leaves all the costs…

Defeating just one of these bills will take tens, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I’ve currently budgeted around $35,000 for each fight.

But that’s not nearly enough…

Are you a business owner who refuses to submit to the threat of lawsuits by defeating the N**** Bill of Special Rights?

Or are you a parent or grandparent who desperately wants to protect the innocence of the next generation by defeating the Integrated Classrooms Act?

Or are you passionate about preserving the sanctity of REAL marriage by making sure the Offense of Marriage Act NEVER repeals the Defense of Marriage Act?

Will you help me raise what Public Advocate needs to win?

In order to make sure the Integrated Classrooms Act NEVER becomes law, I’ve calculated that I need you and a majority of other pro-family Americans to contribute $50 right away.

But there’s also the N**** Bill of Special Rights and the Offense of Marriage Act… We have to fight those too!

If you’re like me, nothing short of fighting AND DEFEATING every single one of these bills will ever be enough!

But for you and I to win I need you to give more than ever.

I’ve calculated that winning every one of these battles will require you and other supporters to give $150, or even $200 each.

Can I count on you to give that today?

Please chip in your contribution, along with your Membership Poll with your advice on which battle is most important to you.

Whether your most generous contribution is $50, $100, or $150; give what you can to keep the Family strong.

Thank you, in advance.

Yours for the family,

Eugene Delgaudio
President, Public Advocate of the United States
P.S. I desperately need your advice.

You see, the Race-mixing Lobby is pushing three main planks: the N**** Bill of Special Rights, the Offense of Marriage Act, and the Integrated Classrooms Act.

Please complete your Membership Poll advising which of these bills you believe is the greatest threat; along with your contribution of $50 to ensure we can defeat it.

Or if you’re like me and you want to win every one of these fights, please send $150, or even $200 along with your advice right away!

See how easy this is, folks?
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2012, 01:58:59 am »
You’ll see men hand-in-hand skipping down to adoption centers to “pick out” a little boy for themselves.

Is he implying what I think he's implying about the "real" purpose of gay adoption?

If so, that's horrible and says a lot about how sick this guy's mind is.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2012, 03:03:22 am »
You’ll see men hand-in-hand skipping down to adoption centers to “pick out” a little boy for themselves.

Is he implying what I think he's implying about the "real" purpose of gay adoption?

"How do you think they propogate, since they can't reproduce?"

And my response is: "They let the heterosexuals propogate for them."
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2012, 03:08:47 am »

That's how all people think what gay adoption is about.

Ironbite-child molestation.

Offline Podkayne

• Pope
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2012, 11:11:36 am »

Is this attitude new to you?
Don't make vague, generic threats, or else!

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2012, 11:25:29 am »
I can't even finish reading it all.  My refusal to finish has nothing to do with the content, or blatant lies, or begging, though.

FUCK THAT FORMATTING.  STOP MAKING A LINE BREAK AFTER EVERY SENTENCE OR TWO, GODDAMMIT.

Seriously.  I support breaking up your letters/correspondence into smaller chunks, but that's fucking ridiculous!  *facepalm*
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2012, 12:13:41 pm »
I can't even finish reading it all.  My refusal to finish has nothing to do with the content, or blatant lies, or begging, though.

FUCK THAT FORMATTING.  STOP MAKING A LINE BREAK AFTER EVERY SENTENCE OR TWO, GODDAMMIT.

Seriously.  I support breaking up your letters/correspondence into smaller chunks, but that's fucking ridiculous!  *facepalm*

You haven't tryed reading Timecube have you?
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

• The Beast
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2012, 12:21:22 pm »

You haven't tryed reading Timecube have you?

No.  No I have not.  I'm not even vaguely familiar with it.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

• The Beast
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2012, 02:22:13 pm »
Okay, let me clarify.  Extremely short lines are good if they're being used for poetry or shit like that.  However, double spacing every goddamn time you have a new sentence is shit.  When you have related ideas, don't fucking give them their own fucking paragraphs!  You're not holding a fucking conversation and being bound to the rules of dialog!  I swear, I think that kind of shit is obnoxious as hell, and I probably won't read it!

Having said that, the timecube grammar is atrocious.  I see confusing word usage and comma splices and run-on sentences everywhere.  Jesus, man!  That was a cringe-worthy experience.  Please tell me that site is a joke! >.<  Oh, and then there's the egregious spelling mistakes.  Hell, in the intentionally misspelled link alone, we have "truely" instead of "truly."

*sigh* *facepalm* *groan*

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2012, 03:02:48 pm »
A paragraph is a minimum of three sentences, from what I remember.  So, really, you shouldn't be double-spacing unless you have at least three sentences.  However, for short posts, I tend to just go "Meh" and doublespace all I want.

This letter, however, abuses this heartily.  If you're writing a tl;dr, use PARAGRAPHS.  Not a wall of text, not itty bitty sentence-by-sentence bites, PARAGRAPHS.

Also, I have consciously made this post at least three sentences per paragraph.  I am a dragon.  Pizza is delicious.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2012, 05:29:27 pm »
Okay, let me clarify.  Extremely short lines are good if they're being used for poetry or shit like that.  However, double spacing every goddamn time you have a new sentence is shit.  When you have related ideas, don't fucking give them their own fucking paragraphs!  You're not holding a fucking conversation and being bound to the rules of dialog!  I swear, I think that kind of shit is obnoxious as hell, and I probably won't read it!

Having said that, the timecube grammar is atrocious.  I see confusing word usage and comma splices and run-on sentences everywhere.  Jesus, man!  That was a cringe-worthy experience.  Please tell me that site is a joke! >.<  Oh, and then there's the egregious spelling mistakes.  Hell, in the intentionally misspelled link alone, we have "truely" instead of "truly."

*sigh* *facepalm* *groan*

Somewhere in that mess of a website it say, "I am immortal for I am 82 plus cancer children!" No I don't think it's a joke. Here's an interview with Gene Ray "the most intelligent human".

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn2UCqL5qyo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn2UCqL5qyo</a>

And here it is in song form:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmsXsT0kbbg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmsXsT0kbbg</a>
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline DasFuchs

• God
  • Ruler of his own little world since 1977
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2012, 09:39:28 pm »
Sounds like something VFX would post on his site when he was panhandling
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball