Author Topic: Best Political Cartoons  (Read 1653664 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Best Political Cartoons
« Reply #3825 on: May 05, 2014, 03:51:34 pm »
Too bad they singled out California. These insanely enforced policies are ruining innocent, happy childhoods all over the country.
Indeed.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3826 on: May 05, 2014, 08:34:20 pm »
And I thought it was bad when I was silently labelled a "problem child" because I drew stick figures killing one another.  Granted, some of the deaths were a tad...brutal, as brutal as one could get with stick figures, but still.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3827 on: May 05, 2014, 08:45:42 pm »
And I thought it was bad when I was silently labelled a "problem child" because I drew stick figures killing one another.  Granted, some of the deaths were a tad...brutal, as brutal as one could get with stick figures, but still.

I'm no psychologist, but...

A child drawing stick figures suffering violent deaths is exercising his creativity to me.  At worst, I might guess that the child suffers from some sort of depression (or is just frustrated) and is venting that onto paper.

What would concern me is if the child started ACTING violent.  Especially if they started to harm small animals.

Of course, to schools, any sort of child exhibiting any sort of evidence that they have seen anything that might be used for violence is "OMG POTENTIAL SERIAL KILLER WE NEED TO STYMIE THAT RIGHT AWAY"
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3828 on: May 05, 2014, 10:46:07 pm »
A KID DRAWING VIOLENT PICTURES?!?!
YOU ARE TRULY A DERANGED SOCIOPATH AS ALL YOUNGE BOYS ONLY DRAW PICTURES OF ROSES AND PUPPIES!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3829 on: May 05, 2014, 11:12:55 pm »

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3830 on: May 05, 2014, 11:59:05 pm »
YOU ARE TRULY A DERANGED SOCIOPATH AS ALL YOUNGE BOYS ONLY DRAW PICTURES OF ROSES AND PUPPIES!

Incidentally, a younger boy drawing pictures of roses would probably be bullied for being gay.

At that point, they'd probably switch to drawing pictures of stick bullies getting killed in horrific and/or ironic ways.

THEREFORE ROSES LEAD TO VIOLENCE AND SHOULD BE BANNED.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #3831 on: May 06, 2014, 12:14:03 am »
Existing leads to violence and should be banned.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3832 on: May 06, 2014, 12:14:45 am »
Existing leads to violence and should be banned.
Hell, why not ban existence itself?

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3833 on: May 06, 2014, 12:24:39 am »

Incidentally, a younger boy drawing pictures of roses would probably be bullied for being gay.

At that point, they'd probably switch to drawing pictures of stick bullies getting killed in horrific and/or ironic ways.

WE ARE IN NO WAY MISSING THE POINT HERE!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3834 on: May 06, 2014, 12:39:47 am »

OF COURSE NOT!  WE ARE THE LAW!

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3835 on: May 06, 2014, 12:48:11 am »

OF COURSE NOT!  WE ARE THE LAW!
Interestingly enough Judge Dredd is meant to parody that same shortsighted attitude.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3836 on: May 06, 2014, 11:06:24 am »
Truly the weakest minds of our times aren't, in fact, politicians.  They're school administrators.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3837 on: May 06, 2014, 11:57:36 am »
Truly the weakest minds of our times aren't, in fact, politicians.  They're school administrators.
I always thought it was Reality TV stars.  Then I remembered that their stupidity doesn't really hurt anybody, so I started criticizing school administrators instead.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3838 on: May 07, 2014, 11:37:25 pm »

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3839 on: May 08, 2014, 12:29:02 am »

To be fair, that is basically the dog equivalent of a nightstick.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 07:55:28 am by I am lizard »