Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1116035 times)

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #1965 on: April 19, 2013, 06:20:23 pm »
Brilliant trolling. Let's sic him on WBC :P
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #1966 on: April 19, 2013, 09:11:10 pm »
Brilliant trolling. Let's sic him on WBC :P

Dress "Fr. Poe" in a grey wig, track suit & cowboy hat and send him off! Faboo!

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #1967 on: April 22, 2013, 06:06:56 pm »
I can't even tell which thread to put this in, it can go in so many:

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #1968 on: April 22, 2013, 08:44:33 pm »
Is that actually true? It sounds like either a lie (more likely) or an OUTRAGEOUS coincidence.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #1969 on: April 22, 2013, 08:46:47 pm »
Is that actually true? It sounds like either a lie (more likely) or an OUTRAGEOUS coincidence.

I know, at least, that the story about terror drills at the Boston Marathon is a complete lie. It was taken from a tiny local news site from one extremely suspicious and uncorroborated testimony.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #1970 on: April 22, 2013, 08:49:19 pm »
As far as I'm aware, none of it is true. They do drills. They did them near the time of 9/11. But they aren't drills turned into the real thing as is being claimed.

It's like saying Pearl Harbor was a drill enacted by the Japanese and they just happened to use real ammo in the December 7th run.

...well not exactly but I'm tired and have had pain meds.

&
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #1971 on: April 22, 2013, 09:40:03 pm »
I remember it being said by some government guy on some 9/11 documentary I saw that their was either a drill done for a scenario almost exactly like what happened, or the guy who thinks up ideas that terrorist might try so we can find ways to stop it happening proposed that terrorists might try something like 9/11, but they said it was unlikely, and it's not a threat to worry about too much. I forgot which it was, but the gist of it was that the government had at some point been aware that a 9/11 type scenario could theoretically happen. That said, being aware that something is possible doesn't mean a whole lot when it's buried in a mountain of other possible things terrorists might do, and there's no way to prepare for all of those possibilities.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #1972 on: April 22, 2013, 09:45:14 pm »
I saw some nut claim that there were bomb dogs and cops at the finish line of the Boston Marathon and therefore CONSPIRACY. Of course there were bomb dogs at the Boston Marathon, and we can see why. I'd actually be more suspicious if there was no security there.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #1973 on: April 22, 2013, 10:22:45 pm »
Yup, and now they've learned that bomb dogs will need to be patrolling at random all during and right after big, vulnerable

public gatherings, and not just do a pre-event check.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #1974 on: April 22, 2013, 10:38:34 pm »

&

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #1975 on: April 22, 2013, 10:43:33 pm »

well now, isn't that just vulture-like? i swear, some people have no respect.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #1976 on: April 22, 2013, 10:59:27 pm »
Yup, and now they've learned that bomb dogs will need to be patrolling at random all during and right after big, vulnerable

public gatherings, and not just do a pre-event check.

The dogs did check the area during the event. I think they even checked that area shortly before the bomb was planted.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Scotsgit

• Is Reenacting Reality or Reality Reenacting?
  • The Beast
« Reply #1977 on: April 23, 2013, 12:19:26 am »

There was a drill during the 7/7 attacks, but they were taking place at a seperate station:  It's immaterial because the bombs in the Underground went off while the trains were in the tunnels.  What it did mean was that the emergency services were slower to respond because they had to withdraw from the exercise to get to the real emergency.

Can't speak for all the others, but the 9/11 is complete bullshit:  There were firefighters in the vicinity of the towers, but they were inspecting hydrants (something that's part of their job), the Oslo attacks is 100% bullshit:  Anders let off two or three bombs in the city centre (which tied up the emergency services) and then moved onto the Island.

Basically, it's the usual tactics of the conspiratards:  Mix in some actual facts with total bullshit.
I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley!

Offline Jack Mann

• Gold Bugger Jihad Pony
  • God
« Reply #1978 on: April 23, 2013, 12:55:14 am »
The bit with the Marathon comes from a misunderstanding of a detonation that took place an hour after the bombs went off.  It was a controlled det that they did because they were worried it was another bomb set by the same people.
اللغة العربية صعبة ، ولكنها جميلة جدا

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1979 on: April 23, 2013, 03:09:31 am »
The bit with the Marathon comes from a misunderstanding of a detonation that took place an hour after the bombs went off.  It was a controlled det that they did because they were worried it was another bomb set by the same people.

Yes, but that's too logical and not a sexy conspiracy with aliens and and giant, malformed chickens that Japanese people use as mounts, instead of an incredible food supply.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.