Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1115985 times)

Offline Nemo

• Pope
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #4095 on: June 11, 2015, 11:46:59 pm »

Same aunt as before. Same Facebook page as before. It's a very old meme that's been long discredited, but I'll do my rant here since scholodomizing* a family member would be..... unwise in my situation.

- What does the ACLU have to do with anything here, other than right wing American masturbation fantasy?
- While the straw professor's argument doesn't work against he existence of some higher power, it certainly works against the sort of higher power who has a desperate need to be worshipped, and the god worshipped by the sort of people who create these memes qualifies.
- Does the Marine even realize how impotent he makes his god look? He's not making any sort of intellectual point here; he's being a thug.
- What does the U.S. military have to do with anything here, other than right wing American masturbation fantasy?
- While I'm certain there are many backwards people in the world, I doubt any of those in the countries we are currently involved in represent any sort of direct threat to Americans. Humans living in those countries, yes. Americans, no.
- Any evidence for the assertion that the U.S. military is being protected by a deity instead of by superior technology, science, and troops entering cities knowing that Jesus will NOT be there to bail them out if they Leeroy Jenkins it? No? Didn't think so.

*Scholodomize - term coined by Youtuber TheLivingDinosaur; portmanteau of scholarly and sodomy; the most effective method of educating creationists; The Living Dinosaur bent Carl Gallups over the table of reason and viciously scholodomized him for hours.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 12:18:38 am by Nemo »
"If it's white or Jewish then they're criminals, if it's two brown people killing each other ... meh, that's their culture and we should respect it ... cultural relativists should be ashamed of themselves." - Faisal Saeed Al Mutar

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #4096 on: June 12, 2015, 12:07:58 am »

Same aunt as before. Same Facebook page as before. It's a very old meme that's been long discredited, but I'll do my rant here since scholodomizing* a family member would be..... unwise in my situation.

- What does the ACLU have to do with anything here, other than right wing American masturbation fantasy?
- While the straw professor's argument doesn't work against he existence of some higher power, it certainly works against the sort of higher power who has a desperate need to be worshipped, and the god worshipped by the sort of people who create these memes qualifies.
- Does the Marine even realize how impotent he makes his god look? He's not making any sort of intellectual point here; he's being a thug.
- What does the U.S. military have to do with anything here, other than right wing American masturbation fantasy?
- While I'm certain there are many backwards people in the world, I doubt any of those in the countries we are currently involved in represent any sort of direct threat to Americans. Humans living in those countries, yes. Americans, no.
- Any evidence for the assertion that the U.S. military is being protected by a deity instead of by superior technology, science, and troops entering cities knowing that Jesus will NOT be there to bail them out if they Leeroy Jenkins it? No? Didn't think so.

And nothing about the Marine getting arrested for assault.

How fitting that, in this fantasy, the Marine doesn't bother to debate or make a reasoned argument, he just slugs the guy and the story has a photo of some meathead's lumpy, tat-covered arm. It's a celebration over thuggish brawn over enlightened brains. Why argue and debate like a civilized real man when you can just clobber someone like a subhuman inferior male?

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #4097 on: June 12, 2015, 12:28:36 am »
”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”
At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.
”How old is this rock, pinhead?”
The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”
”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”
The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!
The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.
The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

That students name?
Chris Kyle
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 12:30:40 am by I am lizard »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4098 on: June 12, 2015, 07:31:36 am »
”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”
At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.
”How old is this rock, pinhead?”
The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”
”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”
The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!
The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.
The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

That students name?
Chris Kyle

You forgot Albert Einstein and a gift of $100.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #4099 on: June 12, 2015, 11:08:15 am »
I am Lizard that was hilarious.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #4100 on: June 12, 2015, 11:31:34 am »
I am Lizard that was hilarious.
I didn't make it, sadly. The original was from a copypasta on 4chan.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #4101 on: June 12, 2015, 12:19:20 pm »
I would love to do a satire like that!

I'll be lazy, take the original bit with "Punchy The Marine Guy" and then, do this......

.....the students were stunned at the display of violence and the police were called and the Marine....who wasn't really a Marine....but some dumb militia hick named Bubba Jim-Bob Yokel, was arrested by the cops (after getting tased because Bubba thought he could 'take' them) and charged and convicted for assault. He was sued by the Professor for a busted eyeball, who won a hefty sum. It was later found that Bubba was part of a plot to blow up the local Planned Parenthood and he ended up in the can for even longer.

THE LESSON: DON'T BE A VIOLENT MEATHEAD!

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #4102 on: June 12, 2015, 02:47:12 pm »

A liberal Muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!“

"How old is this rock, pinhead?”

"Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now"

Semper Fi.

p.s. close the borders

p.p.s. Drill, baby, drill
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4103 on: June 14, 2015, 12:45:04 am »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4104 on: June 15, 2015, 03:36:05 pm »

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4105 on: June 15, 2015, 07:01:16 pm »
Eeh, I kinda have to agree with that pic, just not with the obviously racist part.  When compared to...pretty much every other god out there, Jesus is kind of a pussy.  Other than a few minor parlor tricks, his only notable accomplishments are being born and being nailed to a wooden beam by a bunch of Italians; he just don't compare to the likes of Thor.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #4106 on: June 15, 2015, 10:28:33 pm »
And yet all those gods are dead (in terms of follower numbers).

As it turns out, giving your god an impressive list of accomplishments makes for good storytelling but not necessarily good evangelism.
Σא

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4107 on: June 15, 2015, 10:38:13 pm »
I think its more that those religions, for the most part, didn't really care about evangelism.  If memory serves they were more of the school of "if you're not of our faith, then we'll treat you like a foreigner, but not try to convert you."  The Abrahamic faiths are the only ones I can really think of where conversion is a thing one does to another, as opposed to just simply happening for the person themselves as a matter of choice.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #4108 on: June 15, 2015, 10:56:18 pm »
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #4109 on: June 15, 2015, 11:09:52 pm »
I think its more that those religions, for the most part, didn't really care about evangelism.  If memory serves they were more of the school of "if you're not of our faith, then we'll treat you like a foreigner, but not try to convert you."  The Abrahamic faiths are the only ones I can really think of where conversion is a thing one does to another, as opposed to just simply happening for the person themselves as a matter of choice.

True enough. And not even all the Abrahamic faiths, Christianity and Islam are evangelical but Judaism isn't (which is also reflected in their numbers). I dunno about other religions though.
Σא