Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 118077 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #210 on: January 11, 2013, 05:59:05 pm »
You heartless bitch.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #211 on: January 16, 2013, 10:17:25 am »
Last night I dreamed that I got poison ivy on my genitals. Now I know not to venture into the woods naked and squat over things.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #212 on: January 17, 2013, 12:45:57 am »
One would think that wouldn't be something one needed to dream about.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #213 on: January 17, 2013, 01:12:15 am »
No one learns that lesson until it happens for real. Or until they dream about it. I'm not sure which is more likely.

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Art Vandelay

« Reply #214 on: January 17, 2013, 05:09:48 am »
No one learns that lesson until it happens for real. Or until they dream about it. I'm not sure which is more likely.
Indeed. I know I had the world's itchiest dingle-dangle for a month when I found that out.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #215 on: January 17, 2013, 07:22:52 am »
I had a dream that my boyfriend and I were having sex in front of his lesbian best friend.   She said I had nice breasts.  I still have no idea WTF that was supposed to mean.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

QueenofHearts

« Reply #216 on: January 17, 2013, 08:02:23 am »
I had a dream that my boyfriend and I were having sex in front of his lesbian best friend.   She said I had nice breasts.  I still have no idea WTF that was supposed to mean.

The dream or the comment. Cause the comment is pretty straight forward....

Art Vandelay

« Reply #217 on: January 20, 2013, 07:16:01 pm »
Last night I dreamed that I was some kind of master bee keeper. Basically, I had a huge complex of beehives and I had to maintain an elaborate network of underground tunnels that allow the bees to reach a meadow full of flowers. Then I ended doing the same thing in outer space. Then there was something about my Dad being the first person in the world to watch the Jackass movie underwater while wrapped in fish... Yeah.

Oh, and the night before last, I dreamed that I needed to piss and was trying my hardest, but just couldn't for the life of me urinate. Then I woke up, needing to pee. Boy am I thankful that I didn't succeed in that endeavour .
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:19:59 pm by Art Vandelay »

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #218 on: January 20, 2013, 08:11:19 pm »
Dreamed that when I was trimming my beard, I accidentally shaved my mustache off, so I had one of the Amish style beards. It looked terrible.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #219 on: January 21, 2013, 01:17:15 pm »
My dreams have been really condescending all week. Apparently, I think I'm a huge jerk who will never amount to anything 0_o
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #220 on: January 27, 2013, 08:54:50 am »
I had a dream last night that the cops had started using elephants in place of police dogs, so when a SWAT team stormed a house, all these elephants came rushing in and crushed everything inside, including the people.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #221 on: January 27, 2013, 11:24:55 am »
I dreamt last night that I was a man married to an insane fundie woman. In our house, I opened a random closet door and she was inside. She lunged out at me and began reciting bible verses, telling me that I was going to hell if I didn't follow them. I hurried out the front door and ran through the neighborhood, but she only followed me, wide-eyed and still screaming verses. I woke up when she was about to catch me.

Offline Jebediah

• Official FSTDT Welcome Committee Head
  • The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #222 on: January 27, 2013, 11:50:42 am »
Lately I have been dreaming about completely normal things that happen in my every day life and are usually very relevant to what's going on. So naturally, I have been extremely confused on what memories are from real life and what was a dream.
Everybody's doin' the fish.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #223 on: January 27, 2013, 12:13:48 pm »
Just dreamed that a bunch of old Power Rangers were brining the newest Red Ranger through a training course of Zords.  And Queen Latifah was driven insane by the Gorilla Zord from Wild Force

Ironbite-not sure either.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #224 on: January 27, 2013, 01:45:12 pm »
I dreamed that I was a soldier in the Mass Effect setting, fighting the Reapers. I was in a city, and we managed to disable one Reaper, causing it to topple over, leaning against a building. I then saw a human couple, trapped in the building, decide to have one last tumble before they died. The dream gave me some form of telescopic vision, and the woman bore a distinct resemblance to Dichen Lachmann. Sadly, they were quickly found and killed by husks.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!