Author Topic: Ask Sandman  (Read 48125 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: Ask Sandman
« Reply #150 on: July 13, 2012, 08:01:53 am »
I have not. Is it any good?
It is rather spiffy. You get a shitton of new content including the ability to automate pretty much all of the more grindy aspects of the game. Best of all, it comes with its own launcher, so even I can install it without turning the .jar file into a complete fucking mess.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #151 on: July 13, 2012, 05:22:52 pm »
Do throwing my hands up and having somebody play my song make the butterflys go away?  Also how does one nod his head like yeah or move his hips like yeah?

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2012, 01:25:06 pm »
How well can you cook?
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
  • We Have Such Sights To Show You.
« Reply #153 on: July 19, 2012, 08:18:42 am »
No, it doesn't. Rapid waving of the hands attracts butterflies, didn't you see Futurama last night?

One does not nod one's head like yeah, one nods one's head like oh yeah. There's a difference. And while you can move your hips like yeah, it's not recommended for anyone not suffering from Elvisitis.

I don't cook. Hell, I could burn a bologna sandwich. Mrs. The Sandman, however, is an amazing cook. Remember lads, it is not necessary to be competent, only to marry competently.
"In case you're interested, there's still some positions available for that bonus opportunity I mentioned earlier. Again: all you gotta do is let
us disassemble you. We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together. So that's a complete reassembly. New vitals. Spit-shine on the old ones. Plus we're scooping out tumors. Frankly, you oughtta be paying us." -Cave Johnson

Offline erictheblue

• The Beast
« Reply #154 on: July 19, 2012, 10:03:36 am »
Are you a cat person or a dog person?
[Anonymous is] like... an internet Cthulu... you don't want to rouse them, but at the same time... woah think of the beautiful chaos! - SpaceProg

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
« Reply #155 on: July 19, 2012, 11:40:35 am »
Cat. I have a 11 year old Maine Coon mix named Mickey the Destroyer.

"In case you're interested, there's still some positions available for that bonus opportunity I mentioned earlier. Again: all you gotta do is let
us disassemble you. We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together. So that's a complete reassembly. New vitals. Spit-shine on the old ones. Plus we're scooping out tumors. Frankly, you oughtta be paying us." -Cave Johnson

Distind

« Reply #156 on: July 19, 2012, 11:56:08 am »
Does said Cat think it's a dog? My father's Maine Coon does and it makes for very amusing pet.

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
« Reply #157 on: July 19, 2012, 12:05:51 pm »
No, he thinks he is a Jaguar. He will lie in wait for hours just for the opportunity to leap ut and blindside someone as they walk past. At which point he tackles your leg or arm, play bites you for a second, then wants to have his belly rubbed for doing such a good job.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #158 on: July 19, 2012, 02:33:47 pm »
Awww.  I've had kitties like that.   :)

How've you been doing?  (How's that for a general-as-hell question? ;))

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #159 on: July 19, 2012, 02:36:41 pm »
Cat. I have a 11 year old Maine Coon mix named Mickey the Destroyer.

Why am I not suprised that the cat you own also happens to be the largest domestic cat breed?

Edit - sorry, just saw you said "mix". Well it's probably still quite big.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #160 on: July 19, 2012, 02:40:33 pm »
Yeah I have a mix and she's not little, I can tell you that.  Though she's not quite as huge as a full-blood.

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #161 on: July 21, 2012, 03:29:59 am »
Have you seen a full blood, they're fucking amazing. My sister has two 2 year old Norwegian Forrest cats who are among the biggest cats I've seen. But she also has a 9 month old Maine Coon who is bigger than the 2 Norwegians, and he's been bigger than them since he was about 6 or 7 months old. I can't wait to see how big he gets when he's fully grown. It's gonna be like having a pygmy tiger or something.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2012, 01:07:44 pm »
If you were to have a dog in addition to your awesome Destroyer Cat, what breed would it be and why? :)
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
« Reply #163 on: July 22, 2012, 03:42:30 pm »
A Lab or a Retriever.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #164 on: July 22, 2012, 04:18:04 pm »
Who's the best Heisai Kamen Rider?