Author Topic: Atlas Fugged: Business Owners Who Lay Off Staff 'cuz Obama Won  (Read 5902 times)

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
Re: Atlas Fugged: Business Owners Who Lay Off Staff 'cuz Obama Won
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 01:58:36 pm »
And this is why democracy doesn't work. At any given time nearly half the country will have a vested interest in seeing it fail.

Most people profess Loyal Opposition. I mean, what does that mean to countries with more than two political parties. That 77% (or more) of the country is vested interested in seeing it fail? No. They are loyal opposition, because they know their day will come. And they want the country they are living in and want to run someday will be doing good when they get in power.

Rageroid retards like this are a vocal minority.
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
Re: Atlas Fugged: Business Owners Who Lay Off Staff 'cuz Obama Won
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2012, 04:26:05 pm »
Forbes writer shows that Papa John Schnatter is an even bigger dick than we thought...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/calebmelby/2012/11/12/breaking-down-centi-millionaire-papa-john-schnatters-obamacare-math/

I love that their stock took a hit, too. My own mutual fund only bounced 1.7% in the same period, to put it in perspective.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.