Author Topic: The Bots of FSTDT  (Read 4227 times)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
The Bots of FSTDT
« on: July 05, 2019, 11:21:16 am »
[ETA: THE SOURCE FOR THIS IS NOW ON GITLAB FOR YOU TO PERUSE AT YOUR OWN LEISURE!]

So!  Since this seems to have taken off somewhat, I figured I'd move it here where it'd be a wee bit more visible.  Basically, I take the first 10 pages of posts from a given user, parse out the contents, feed that into a Markov chain generator, and use that to build random sentences in the style of a given poster.  It started with ol' Chaos, but I've since expanded to include several other posters.  For fun, here's some new sentences from each that I've generated, thus far!

Quote from: Chaos Undivided
That's part of me they like.

I don't even hate Skybison, because he seemed to be just trying to fudge the issue.

That's not to do that.My question is, what did I hurt any of you?

Unless, of course, you're just being complete dicks to me.

I know somebody's gonna jump down my throat no matter how I say it.

Quote from: davedan
That was the bathroom across the door, which by the bolt would appear to be...Also I would be fucking impressed if you push them hard enough, they'll admit that if you really aren't trying as hard as you want to go to cousins and you say, hold my beer. suck my salty balls cracker

I quite liked this one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Luu1Beb8ng Bravo I go to cousins and you say, and occasionally I agree with people who look normal until all of that out of me? suck my salty balls cracker

C'mon cracker, answer the question? suck my salty balls cracker

Moreover I think that's a really good idea, given this is totally something someone who has been here before. suck my salty balls cracker

Fuck! no wonder trying to get you to act like the relatively recent member you are the master of the spectrum should embrace. suck my salty balls cracker

Quote from: Eiki-mun
Mohammed would have had to convince an initial group that he was a punching match in middle school, one that didn't move.Actually animated avatars have been playing since 1994.

I don't think they could and because they could possibly have gotten less.

You need to get the board to hate Obama, which is far more likely to convince an initial group that he was a sense of self-awareness.

They're basically Britain's PR firm, and they're going to call a Crusade against the Jews?

They only allowed it to become the next time you ask why people say that the recent terrorist attack in Manhattan could be a lot of fun with it, even if it takes a while.

Quote from: RavynousHunter
I know not who brought him and I haven't seen Power Rangers since I was in grade school.

A new entry for my long-running list of persons who know anything down readily enough.

While there are any the wiser.

Both Sleeps and I am grill daddy.

If not active on the ground, even if is literally just watching a neural network train, even if I don't have so much as a festering shitheap.

Quote from: Vene
A woman is perfectly within her rights to start having sex give up the use of sarcasm in an argument is the weirdest dick measuring contest I've seen.

You could argue personal autonomy, but it's already looking pretty bad.

I said I was saying something very much wrong.

The reason this is a poor tool for international comparisons.As for education, this could be a lot about genetics by finding and reading genetics books and articles, but I suspect there would not be able to do laboratory work and that is so being stolen.

Apparently excessive sugar consumption leads to problems with reading comprehension because nobody is fucking hard to admit that you really know what the fuck GE thinks they're trying to say that as engineers gain experience, they will, as a biologist.

If ya want me to make one of you to see what it spits out, lemme know!  This is way more fun than it has any right to be, I swear, lol.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 12:25:56 pm by RavynousHunter »
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: The Bots of FSTDT
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 12:26:29 pm »
me me me ME!

Offline fluffyDbringer

• Neonate
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 01:13:08 pm »
if you can somehow pull my stuff from back when I was Even Then that'd be neat to see
"However, intelligent people can see the same issues, evidence, and inferences, and reach different conclusions. That is the human experience."
- The Queen

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 04:54:17 pm »
me me me ME!

This, I gotta see.

if you can somehow pull my stuff from back when I was Even Then that'd be neat to see

I'll try; I think you deleted your account, so I'd prolly have to search by name.  I'll certainly see what I can do, though!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 05:29:27 pm »
I'd probably produce the most boring bot of everyone here.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2019, 06:06:11 pm »
Do Skyfire, and have him respond to every topic.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2019, 01:17:51 am »
Fuck yes, in fact there should be 3 bot quotes on each topic.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2019, 03:22:15 am »
Thus, we can restore the good old days of Skyfire saying something dumb, and Ironbite shouting at him.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2019, 11:48:38 am »
me me me ME!

Ask, and you shall receive.

Quote from: ironbite
No wonder Trump was able to pass a Constitutional amendment in Congress?

Calls Don Jr. the dumbest criminal ever and Mueller wouldn't charge him with a private citizen in it's private dealings?

......ok and that's why Trump is such a god damn stupid leader of the Orange Piss Pot.

None of them are resigning despite massive pressure to do with the people they're trying to make Obama a 1 term president.Ironbite-it's why they lost the House you moron.

I think it was gonna detail.

I had to search your name and any posts containing "am," but the normal rules still applied.  Ten pages of posts, total of 150 posts (unless I can somehow tune the posts per page), and five random sentences after the model's been trained.  Here we go!

Quote from: Even Then
It kinda reminds me of what I can only weakly connect with you on some of these.

The concept of romantically dating guys in general don't have any strong thoughts or feelings inside me like this. please just ignore this.

We wouldn't know because you guys are so loose.

If a game called End Roll.

They don't need to understand is that you're really just trying to kick my own taint.

I'd probably produce the most boring bot of everyone here.

We're just gonna have to see, won't we?

Quote from: dpareja
FOX = Fatuous Offensive Xenophobes He didn't have to do something like create a single-payer health insurance system or a bad thing for his side of the upper echelons ripped each other apart during the referendum.

By the same thing, space.

In fact, Russian interference there.

Of course not, since abortion was that issue.

The last gasp of more or less progressive Democratic Party legislative proposals was the reason Democratic politicians and pundits should never have been said about Biden.

Skyfire and Ultie should be up next.  (Still can't do automated posts, alas.  Not only would it be a bitch to manage each user, but that might break a rule or ToS, somewhere.)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 12:00:37 pm by RavynousHunter »

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2019, 12:17:58 pm »
Double post, but feck it.  I added new functionality!  I can now generate an entire batch of quotes from every model I've made!  BEHOLD, THE POWER OF PYTHON!

Quote from: chaos undivided
Pretty much what the title says, this is worded made me laugh.

If I aggravate you so cynical about my politics today, here goes.Economically, I'm a civic nationalist, and I judge organizations using different criteria.

Until you do, I can only assume you're not a sheep.

Y'know, since it started as an attempt to reunite the two sites.

If I aggravate you so much and you're not just interpreting things I've said in a major American city.

What part of the most persistent recurring member of this iteration of the previous ones, all with the same name since it started and a member of our most persistent member, it would behoove you to dislocate your jaw.Anyway my comment to Radiation and not even from the mainpage. suck my salty balls cracker

While you may have some violent quakers, violence is not likely to respond violently than feminists. suck my salty balls cracker

. As for you, you slimy goatfucker, if you were. suck my salty balls cracker

Look, I have to agree with them on this forum... suck my salty balls cracker

I am an atheist I think it is very hard to get any ideas I recommend masturbating until your dick is sore and your fluffy Dick trying to get a rise out of this? suck my salty balls cracker

In the 2016 election, the Senate because HER EMAILS.I wouldn't be so critical of Trump if he were intending to run again.

They've already said that the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact was made for the maintenance, upkeep and use of a time winning their primary if they didn't.

Probably some Catholic traditionalists are also freaking out about it, like they claim to be the party of small government.

If you read what Hitler had to say about Slavs, it's pretty clear that the sky didn't fall.Right now, though, I'm wondering what's next: Coit, Brown or Griswold.

Yes, but you see, Hitler was a vocal critic of Trump and lost his former seat.

Quote from: eiki-mun
They've demonstrated this before and they're only about four feet tall.

Yeah!! Good god, now this is a Sikh religious symbol.

Eh, I have a culture.

Minor point before I go back into the ether; the accusations are in fact given government power and not clapping for your fat ass doesn't fit that definition in the end he was forced to cave.

Let's use this logic for a bus to get into a famous Twitter account, after all.

Quote from: even then
And let's say that problematic implications in a game.Also, Your words.

And I reiterate: no one's done anything wrong but me.

Because apparently that's easier than dealing with the attitude that people dare consider Gun Murder Simulator 2016 iffy on a sociological context.

And I came to you with all this toilet humour.

You're not devil's advocating if you're arguing the same reasons/excuses other countries aren't taking in as much?

God I can't wait for the longest time now.Ironbite-hopefully the next Democratic President gets in.

I just want to know why the hell didn't he get a reward?

The Republicans will take any little thing and try and enforce this on any other place other then Austria.

You're arguing semantics, badly btw.Roof should've been treated like a freaking DC Supervillain.

For him, he has to deliver on his end come from.

Quote from: ravynoushunter
Feels boner, villain boner, and rage boner all in one.Seriously, though, fuck the gods of Eos, Somnus was ersatz Aerys Targaryen, and the accuracy steadily increase is just...catharsis.

Magical shortbow with life/mana leech is a good man to insanity for their actions.

It'd take a while to get all the north end of useless.

If Trump is fat, then I have no policymaking or foreign relations experience.

Keep a lookout for a few excerpts: Well, shit.

Quote from: vene
Lithp, this is what the fuck is this coming from?

Is it so hard to climb out of poverty and it has become harder and harder to move up.

A woman is perfectly within her rights to start having sex give up autonomy to their body.

These are not strictly necessary to survival*. A home under $70,000 is not a respected member of the same and led to the unverifiable, but clearly dangerous, nonsense.

Your tax code completely ignores them and they must be housed, they must be housed, they must have supplies for education.

Also, I'll add this to the OP, but it is now on Gitlab!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 12:24:47 pm by RavynousHunter »

Offline fluffyDbringer

• Neonate
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2019, 03:24:23 pm »
The concept of romantically dating guys in general don't have any strong thoughts or feelings inside me like this. please just ignore this.

inaccurate

And I reiterate: no one's done anything wrong but me.

accurate
"However, intelligent people can see the same issues, evidence, and inferences, and reach different conclusions. That is the human experience."
- The Queen

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2019, 06:56:44 pm »
Yeah, do it. Show me bitter, old, hippy noises!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2019, 08:33:05 pm »
Okay, I can't find shit from Skyfire.  Even with deleted accounts, I can usually search for their name and the word "am" or "is" and find them, but I'm getting bupkis.  If someone's got a post of his that shows what his truename was, I'd love it to use it as a baseline, but til then, no Skyfire.

What we do have, however, is UPpity.

Quote from: ultimate paragon
Difference is, I'm not a reason.

There's a difference between making fun of a game and trying to use one of those ways.

What is wrong is trying to figure out methods on my part.

In terms of the movie.

Eki obviously didn't believe that Trump rallies should be allowed to say this stuff.

...And Tol!

Quote from: tolpuddle martyr
Pretty it up however you like them, it's ok.

The England you're in love with is a chap who believes his own fanfic about multiple universes and wizards remember.

Hey, I remember Chaos's quote, peddling the same two Dramatic Words style username.

My problem with the NRA meeting with representatives from an Australian racist committed a horrific mass shooting in NZ.

Can someone come up with racists is very important.

I'm thinking of trying to find a way to automate the mining a bit.  If I can get a script to work with a regular browser window and do keyboard shortcuts, I should be able to pull it off.  I already got pyautogui, just need to find the interface with the browser, itself.  Hm.

[ETA]

I think I have a way to make it work, I've got the structure laid out.  Just need to fill the methods in and test 'em.  The way I got it designed in my head, it should work.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 08:50:33 pm by RavynousHunter »

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2019, 10:25:46 pm »
I think you'll find that Skyfire was never a member of this iteration of the forums. You'd have to go back to proboards or something. I remember the Illusive man was going to 'spider' them, if that might help.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2019, 10:43:46 pm »
Ohhhh.  Huh.  Might have to hold off on him, then.  I can find 'im, I'm sure, I'd just need to analyze the proboards format.