Author Topic: Earth Quake Hits Iran  (Read 1639 times)

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
Earth Quake Hits Iran
« on: April 16, 2013, 11:40:21 am »
From the Huffington Post Article on it.

TEHRAN, Iran — A major earthquake described as the strongest to hit Iran in more than half a century flattened homes and offices Tuesday on both sides of the Iran-Pakistan border, killing at least 46 people in the sparsely populated region and swaying skyscrapers and buildings as far away as New Delhi.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/16/iran-earthquake-2013_n_3090799.html

Well this is saddening first the bombing yesterday now this.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
Re: Earth Quake Hits Iran
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 11:42:47 am »
Inb4 god's wrath

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 11:58:25 am »
7.7? Yikes...

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 12:24:22 pm »
Apparently there were earthquakes here in Oklahoma as well last night. Not anywhere near as bad, obviously.

It says it happened in a somewhat sparsely populated area. I guess that's kind of better than it hitting a major city, right?
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 12:35:04 pm »
Apparently there were earthquakes here in Oklahoma as well last night. Not anywhere near as bad, obviously.

It says it happened in a somewhat sparsely populated area. I guess that's kind of better than it hitting a major city, right?

The quake in Oklahoma started up 12km north east of Luther, Oklahoma: the biggest shithole of a town I've seen in a while. I ride through there and I start expecting to hear dueling banjos.

But the quake was a 4.3. It shook my whole damn house and it was around 39 miles (give or take) from where I live.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 12:38:12 pm »
And some of my classmates have said stuff like, "I don't care 'bout no damn Iraqis that died." There was also laughing and the word "sandnigger" was thrown around.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 12:42:00 pm »
It can be hard to get solid news out of Iran since they cranked down controls on 'net access after the Arab Spring

movements there. I guess it is better that the epicenter is remote, but a quake that strong is as if the Earth just dinged

like tapping a giant bell. Once it gets over 7 on the Richter, that's damn powerful, remembering it is an exponential

scale of force.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2013, 12:53:03 pm »
What city are you in Madcat CAnia