Author Topic: Bellies Are Intoxicating (And Other WTFery from SecretKeeperGirl)  (Read 9688 times)

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
Re: Bellies Are Intoxicating (And Other WTFery from SecretKeeperGirl)
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2012, 09:21:02 pm »
Frankly,  I don't think SCG really thinks that most people are going to be sexually attracted to children.

This seems to be more of a way to make (their idea of) modest dress a habit before the girls grow up, as well as a response to the oversexualization of female clothing at younger and younger ages.

But the way they push religion into it is just so annoying.

And why just girls? I mean, it's worse for them, but it's still sexist to just state standards for them.

The Myth Of Men Not Being Hot probably plays into this.  There's a hilariously flawed idea that men are the only people who want sex, and women just sort of use sex appeal to get the babies that they really want instead.  So men are not attractive, and women are, because only men experience sexual attraction.

It's bullshit, but it's a surprisingly common subconscious idea.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2012, 02:28:38 am »
Frankly,  I don't think SCG really thinks that most people are going to be sexually attracted to children.

This seems to be more of a way to make (their idea of) modest dress a habit before the girls grow up, as well as a response to the oversexualization of female clothing at younger and younger ages.

And why just girls? I mean, it's worse for them, but it's still sexist to just state standards for them.

The Myth Of Men Not Being Hot probably plays into this.  There's a hilariously flawed idea that men are the only people who want sex, and women just sort of use sex appeal to get the babies that they really want instead.  So men are not attractive, and women are, because only men experience sexual attraction.

I've actually seen someone state this openly, claiming that yaoi and such is really a fad, that women PRETEND to be attracted to men, but they're really not.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2012, 02:36:02 am »

I've actually seen someone state this openly, claiming that yaoi and such is really a fad, that women PRETEND to be attracted to men, but they're really not.

I'm pretty sure that there are some radfems who think that heterosexuality is not natural for "womyn" and that they are brainwashed into it by the patriarchy, and that they are actually supposed to be lesbians.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2012, 05:07:21 am »

Ow, my ribs! it hurts to laugh!

One of my best friends, whom I proudly call my sister, has been into yaoi since she was 13.  And she's 27 now.  Yeah, really a fad, innit?
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2012, 06:35:36 am »
I'm pretty sure that there are some radfems who think that heterosexuality is not natural for "womyn" and that they are brainwashed into it by the patriarchy, and that they are actually supposed to be lesbians.

Wasn’t that exact sentiment just on the main page a few weeks ago?
-A Pen Name

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2012, 08:13:55 am »
They actually said "future cleavage"? Oh, geez..

Ugh.  So who's sexualising young girls now?

Distind

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2012, 11:49:34 am »
They actually said "future cleavage"? Oh, geez..

Ugh.  So who's sexualising young girls now?

I'm still trying to figure out which situation not involving a time machine that future cleavage should ever come into consideration. Even then, it's still creepy.