Author Topic: Acid Attack Victim Commits Suicide  (Read 11719 times)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Re: Acid Attack Victim Commits Suicide
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2012, 08:38:51 pm »
Spuki, I like you, but I'm going to have to disagree with you on women being the stronger sex (or gender, for that matter). Both sexes are equal in worth and potential strength when you balance everything out, and this becomes all-the-more apparent when the sexes work together and treat one another with respect.

It would be wonderful to see a large feminist uprising for equality in these nations, though.

Edit: Missed your edit while I was typing that.

Thanks. I edited out that one part. It was stupid. Why wont these gals "snap"? It's gotta happen sometime. "Stockholm Syndrome" be damned! Time to get PISSED! These males have defied the Law Of Karma for so long! They need to be punished! C'mon, gals! Women are not THAT physically weaker! This is a mere male HUMAN we're talking about, not a bear or a Tyrannosaurus Rex! Women have been so brainwashed with the message that "you have no chance winning a fight with a guy" that we become rubber when even a SCRAWNY, much shorter guy assaults us!

Look at it this way....Take bears, for instance. A male bear is technically larger & physically stronger than a female. However, many a male bear have been pummeled by many an angry mama she-bear! All female mammals have this to a degree. It makes sense. It's nature. Someone having more brawn is an advantage but it doesn't necsessarly mean invincibility.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight but it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Are human females really that useless? For example, two grown women, a 12 year old girl & a boy couldn't take down one man when he barged in their house & killed them all (except the young girl whom he kidnapped he did rather gross stuff with). Now, he may have had a gun or got them separately but I don't know. Likewise, a really skinny guy with not much more muscle mass can effortessly restrain, rape & brutalize a lady who may be bigger & more athletic. She may have put up a massive fight. Common sense would say she'd have a chance but NNNOOOOO...he's like Superman!

*SIGH*...I'm sorry, misogyny & male violence against women/girls is a HUGE berserk button for me.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2012, 08:41:27 pm »
No offense, Spuki, but you are quite intimidating.

Can you please tone down your posts from now on?

Misogyny and homophobia piss me off, too, but... wow.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2012, 08:47:21 pm »
I'm going to pick at the scab a bit more with a stupid question: Who is this 'Mabus' person?

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2012, 08:50:45 pm »
Short version: Infamous internet spammer who would obsessively go to various websites dedicated to atheism, science, etc. and post the same copied and pasted word salad rant for. This went on for years -- as far as I know, he was already active at some point in the 90s. He also started threatening people and even showed up at a PZ event. After an effort by the online community, he was taken into custody by the Montreal police and placed under psychiatric observation sometime in 2011.

He used to turn up here and spam on a weekly basis. It got to the point where the mods made a rule against responding to him, instead asking that we simply report his spam.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 08:53:38 pm by Mlle Antéchrist »
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2012, 08:56:55 pm »
Ahh.  Okay.  I just felt a little out of sync here with the name-dropping, as I've not been here as long as most of y'all.

• The Beast
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2012, 08:59:16 pm »
It's all good. There have been a ton of trolls who have passed through here, so it can be tough to keep track of all the names. I actually managed to get myself a warning right around when I first joined the forum back in early 2010, for feeding Mabus' trolling (wasn't aware of the rule at that point).

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2012, 09:01:48 pm »
No offense, Spuki, but you are quite intimidating.

Can you please tone down your posts from now on?

Misogyny and homophobia piss me off, too, but... wow.

Yeah. I should tone it down. I don't advocate violence. Peaceful ways are best. In fact, there are many feminist movements going on in the Mid-East & in Islamic society right now. Western media doesn't really report it, so I get all angry & stuff. I just need to cool down. I'm a peaceful Flowerkid at heart but I have anger issues. I regret all of my ranting, raving & raging. I need to control myself. I need to take a breather before I post.

Will you guys all forgive me? I feel like a dork. Thanks!

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2012, 09:03:28 pm »
It's all good. There have been a ton of trolls who have passed through here, so it can be tough to keep track of all the names. I actually managed to get myself a warning right around when I first joined the forum back in early 2010, for feeding Mabus' trolling (wasn't aware of the rule at that point).

Mabus was a bozo...please don't put me in his camp.

I think things are smoothed out, now. Peace, my friend.

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2012, 09:04:24 pm »
No worries, Spuki.  It's all good with me.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2012, 09:12:37 pm »
Spuki, Sounding like a psychotic "feminazi" doesn't help you. I'm sure you mean well, but you are sounding crazy in a few of these posts. Why is the concept of equality so damn hard for everyone? I get pissed when sexism, racism, and such are "fixed" by flipping the roles. That's not any better.

You are right that sexual dimorphism is not anywhere near as significant in humans as some species.

EDIT: I typed this before the 7 most recent posts.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2012, 09:36:05 pm »
No worries, Spuki.  It's all good with me.

Thankies. *HUG*

• The Beast
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2012, 09:37:39 pm »

Nah, I know you're not like Mabus. :)

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2012, 09:38:38 pm »
Spuki, Sounding like a psychotic "feminazi" doesn't help you. I'm sure you mean well, but you are sounding crazy in a few of these posts. Why is the concept of equality so damn hard for everyone? I get pissed when sexism, racism, and such are "fixed" by flipping the roles. That's not any better.

You are right that sexual dimorphism is not anywhere near as significant in humans as some species.

EDIT: I typed this before the 7 most recent posts.

Yeah, I agree. I feel like a complete sausage-head. I loathe the "Andrea Dworkin"/"Valarie Solanis" types as much as the misogynists, yet I end up turning into the former. I must cool down before I post. I'm feel like a real heel. Sorry.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2012, 09:39:49 pm »

*HUGGY*

Nah, I know you're not like Mabus. :)

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2012, 10:48:14 pm »
C'mon ladies of these backwards societies! REVOLT!!! We need to introduce these Muslim gals to ALLAT! If they're gonna be Muslims, they might as well get into a FEMININE alternative! Women & Real Men, it's time we show these weak little macho pansies & their brutish ways WHO'S BOSS!

I hope you realize that Arabian paganism was much more oppressive towards women.

Also this

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/women/long.html

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/010-women-worth-less.htm

It might be easier to get them to deconvert from Islam altogether first.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.