Community > Entertainment and Television

TV Shows

<< < (2/134) > >>

Sleepy:

--- Quote from: QueenofHearts on April 17, 2013, 05:34:29 am ---Archer's a fucking awesome tv show, but I missed most of season 4 :(. Queen is a sad panda. That and Metalocalypse. Can't wait for season 5 (for both) to come out. They're pretty much the only two shows I watch anymore.

--- End quote ---

Man, I almost forgot about Metalocalypse. I wanted to keep watching after the awesome season two finale, but I kinda got lost in the sauce. I really need to catch up.

Moltar:
Looks like Futurama is cancelled again. I haven't seen any episodes after the first two of the comedy central era. Were any of them any good?

Cerim Treascair:

--- Quote from: Zim! on April 26, 2013, 10:14:18 pm ---Looks like Futurama is cancelled again. I haven't seen any episodes after the first two of the comedy central era. Were any of them any good?

--- End quote ---

Hell fucking yes, some of them were absolutely HEARTBREAKING and others were magnificent enough to make even hard motherfuckers smile.  This final season is shaping up to probably be the best of the end.

Seriously, watch the new stuff.  You won't be disappointed.  Also, this cancellation is for good.  The creators have said themselves they're pretty much done, and that they've had a good run that nobody else can really boast about.  Come on, coming back TWICE from the dead? They don't want to push their luck any farther.

Art Vandelay:

--- Quote from: Cerim Treascair on April 27, 2013, 04:02:57 am ---
--- Quote from: Zim! on April 26, 2013, 10:14:18 pm ---Looks like Futurama is cancelled again. I haven't seen any episodes after the first two of the comedy central era. Were any of them any good?

--- End quote ---

Hell fucking yes, some of them were absolutely HEARTBREAKING and others were magnificent enough to make even hard motherfuckers smile.  This final season is shaping up to probably be the best of the end.

Seriously, watch the new stuff.  You won't be disappointed.  Also, this cancellation is for good.  The creators have said themselves they're pretty much done, and that they've had a good run that nobody else can really boast about.  Come on, coming back TWICE from the dead? They don't want to push their luck any farther.

--- End quote ---

chitoryu12:
I'm pretty much exclusively a Top Gear guy. Ironic for my profession, I never really watched much live action TV after I grew up; the most episodes I've seen of any show that wasn't Top Gear has probably been my own work.

However, I am watching The Walking Dead on Netflix right now and I'm on the last episode of the first season. It's definitely got good drama and high production values, and I can see how important character development is. But they seem to have erred too much on the side of making too many people just plain stupid or terrible, and it ends up (at least in the first season) feeling more like a bunch of idiots and nuts endangering themselves and their friends and family and somehow stumbling into success.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version