Author Topic: Boy bullied for having an MLP bag told not to bring it to school  (Read 6937 times)

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
Re: Boy bullied for having an MLP bag told not to bring it to school
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2014, 06:42:45 pm »
Maybe some bronies can hold a protest. A bunch of guys & gals who LOVE the magic of MLP can come decked out in all sorts of "MLP-FIM" stuff in support of this kid & against the bullies.

Thousands of bronies in their horse fursuits storm the school, protesting. that'll scare 'em straight.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2014, 09:09:37 pm »
Maybe some bronies can hold a protest. A bunch of guys & gals who LOVE the magic of MLP can come decked out in all sorts of "MLP-FIM" stuff in support of this kid & against the bullies.

Thousands of bronies in their horse fursuits storm the school, protesting. that'll scare 'em straight.

Arguably, I know someone in passing with a DJ-P0n3 suit.  With weighted, steel-shod hooves for authenticity.  She knocked out a guy at a con with them when he groped another con-goer in front of her during a rave.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2014, 09:14:15 pm »

Arguably, I know someone in passing with a DJ-P0n3 suit.  With weighted, steel-shod hooves for authenticity.  She knocked out a guy at a con with them when he groped another con-goer in front of her during a rave.

Go her. I made my Harry Dresden staff from an actual branch off a tree in my backyard, and it's solid enough to use as a rather strangely-shaped bludgeon. I'm the unofficial security guard for my group.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2014, 09:20:15 pm »
Go her. I made my Harry Dresden staff from an actual branch off a tree in my backyard, and it's solid enough to use as a rather strangely-shaped bludgeon. I'm the unofficial security guard for my group.

The Dresden Files is one of my favorite series. :D
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2014, 09:22:28 pm »

Might I suggest the Codex Alera series, also by Jim Butcher? very nifty stuff.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2014, 11:39:43 pm »

Might I suggest the Codex Alera series, also by Jim Butcher? very nifty stuff.

Jim Butcher is a very nifty guy. Actually, I'll post the majority of my cosplay in the "post pics of yourself" thread.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2014, 12:19:51 am »
I got to meet Jim Butcher and get him to sign one of my books at FaerieCon East this year.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2014, 12:30:42 pm »
I got to meet Jim Butcher and get him to sign one of my books at FaerieCon East this year.

Win!

Formerly Priestling

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2014, 03:03:50 pm »
In my early teens (mid-1940s) I persuaded a bully to find another pastime by beating the snot out of him.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2014, 09:04:30 am »
In my early teens (mid-1940s) I persuaded a bully to find another pastime by beating the snot out of him.

BC or AD?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2014, 11:42:24 am »

BC or AD?

Yeah, you could actually do that on school grounds up until maybe the eighties. Get bullied? Beat the dickwad coward back. Problem solved. Maybe a debriefing in the principal's office, maybe a couple days after school detention, but no big whoop.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2014, 12:14:39 pm »

BC or AD?

Yeah, you could actually do that on school grounds up until maybe the eighties. Get bullied? Beat the dickwad coward back. Problem solved. Maybe a debriefing in the principal's office, maybe a couple days after school detention, but no big whoop.
It's not like today where nobody cares who started it.