Author Topic: GamerGate  (Read 141076 times)

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: GamerGate
« Reply #255 on: October 12, 2014, 01:11:21 am »
Yep, harassment is bad. Thank you for the walls of snips from social media. Links do the job too, and take up less space!

Doesn't detract from the fact that the GamerGate and notyourshield "causes" stem from an angry mans pillow talks about the people his former girlfriend allegedly slept with when he and her were "on a break" and an urban myth about a sometimes-charity getting ddosed by Zoe Quinn.

Also given that harassment is bad it would be nicer if certain persons spent less time and energy trying to say that the other "sides" claims of harassment didn't happen while wildly speculating in the paranoid "false flag" language of nutzoids who believe the CIA blew up the Twin Towers!

Harassment of GamerGater's is just as bad, this does not detract from the fact that GamerGate is a storm in a teacup over essentially, nothing. Nothing to do with gaming in any case.

Additional note: I never suggested that being female gave anyone magic truth powers, I suggested that victims of harassment and bullying should be given the benefit of the doubt. Being a victim of harassment does not automatically render you female!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 01:14:24 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #256 on: October 12, 2014, 01:14:01 am »
Ironbite dared you to defend this assholery, you didn’t disappoint!
No one defended it.

Except someone did and I'll explain when I have access to a real computer

Ironbite-watch the skies

Right time for the skies to get lit on fire.

As I said before, I asked someone to defend the doxxing and subsequent death threats Mrs. Wu faced.  And UP and Watermelon just had to take the bait.  You guys really have got this down to a science.  If an anti-gamergate person says they've been doxxed...THEY DID IT TO THEMSELVES! goes the battlecry.  But if a Gamergate gets doxxed, why it's those mean old Social Justice Warriors coming to take away our precious vidja games!  It's just amazing how well you guys go on and on with the same old bullshit.

AND IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH, Mrdoh has shown up to vomit all over our screens with some more information that honestly makes my eyes glaze over.  Wow so the same thing happened to a few Gamergate people.  Yet I don't see everyone in the Anti-Gamergate section screaming they did it to themselves now do I?  Weird that.  The Anti-Gamergate people seem to take that sort of accusation seriously and purge themselves of people who do that.  Yet Gamergate doesn't.  Zoe Quinn's boyfriend is getting doxxed, Anita Sarkisan's speaking events are getting bomb threats and yet all I see Gamergate doing is twiddling their thumbs, going "not all of us are like that" and doing not a damn thing.

Ironbite-from a certain point of view it almost looks like this isn't about games journalism at all!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #257 on: October 12, 2014, 01:16:26 am »
Ironbite-from a certain point of view it almost looks like this isn't about games journalism at all!

Ya think?

Offline mrdoh

• Apprentice
« Reply #258 on: October 12, 2014, 01:19:49 am »
Yep, harassment is bad. Thank you for the walls of snips from social media. Links do the job too, and take up less space!

Doesn't detract from the fact that the GamerGate and notyourshield "causes" stem from an angry mans pillow talks about the people his former girlfriend allegedly slept with when he and her were "on a break" and an urban myth about a sometimes-charity getting ddosed by Zoe Quinn.

Also given that harassment is bad it would be nicer if certain persons spent less time and energy trying to say that the other "sides" claims of harassment didn't happen while wildly speculating in the paranoid "false flag" language of nutzoids who believe the CIA blew up the Twin Towers!

Harassment of GamerGater's is just as bad, this does not detract from the fact that GamerGate is a storm in a teacup over essentially, nothing. Nothing to do with gaming in any case.

Nice of you and Ironbite to skirt by all the points i made. I paste the pictures for the sake of easier viewing because you guys aren't gonna click on the link, but you know, let's skirt by all of that. I love how you were the one that bought up ZQ (AGAIN) and now Ironbite is like "See! GamerGate are obsessed with ZQ" in some sort of Mental Olympic Gymnastic acts that deserved Gold Metal. But let's play Mythbusters, shall we?

1.See #notyourshield.

2.So her own, undoctored admission wasn't proof? I found it amazing that people still claimed that there aren't proofs when Eron proved that the logs weren't doctored, there are pictures that showed Nathan Grayson and her was hanging out much earlier than what Stephen Totilo trying to said, and her boss' wife who she slept with actually RAILED at her and ZQ's response was "sorry for your man to sleep with me". If you flip Eron and ZQ's gender around you'd outrage at ZQ for her action. But nope. He's just obviously a jilted ex who recently got hanged by a Kangaroo court so badly that his lawyer in a fit of rage decided to do his trial pro-bono.

3. And urban myth about TFYC getting DDOS? Should i pull out the actual 40+ tweets she talked how fucked up TFYC is and ended with her and Legobutts boasting about "accidentally" DDOS them? And what about this TFYC interview then?
http://apgnation.com/archives/2014/09/09/6977/truth-gaming-interview-fine-young-capitalists

« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 01:21:49 am by mrdoh »

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #259 on: October 12, 2014, 01:33:12 am »
Except for the fact that if GamerGate was actually focused on this issues, this wouldn't have happened in the first place and it's going to keep happening until you do something about it. It doesn't fucking matter who denounces what harassment because that is the perception and voice that people outside your movement are seeing and hearing.

At BEST, GamerGate has an image problem that can't be solved because of the people like you who keep going "WE'RE DENOUNCING THEM" because it gives the assholes a shield. Don't fucking tell us that you're denouncing them because we don't fucking care that you SAY you're denouncing them because that's not what we're seeing. Earlier in this very thread Paragon was insisting that Wu's doxxing and the threats against here were false flags. That right there is proof that you're not doing enough.

You have people insisting that these kinds of things don't happen. GamerGaters are insisting that the threats that drove Sarkeesian, Quinn and Wu out of their homes never happened. What good is saying "they're not with us" when the perception is that they are? When there is no proof to say that they are or aren't?

You whine about how no one will listen to you. No one will listen to you because no one outside of GamerGate thinks you're worth listening to. They see the assholes and the transparent attempts to deflect criticism, as well as the fact that you're not actually talking about the issues you claim to be talking about and they think that's what represents everything with GamerGate.

You claim to hate, and I quote, the "who's oppressed more Olympic," but GamgerGate is the only one actively making it happen. You want to know what the difference between you, UP and WatermelonRat and everyone arguing against you? You three are the only ones to join any movement. GamerGate believes their critics are just are unionized as they are, despite that belief being completely and hilariously wrong. You don't have to join the Black Panthers to argue against the KKK. And before you start going on about being compared to the KKK, that's called a metaphor.

You keep going "you're wrong" and "they're the ones who are being assholes," but we don't believe you because we're on the outside and we see both sides of the bullshit. We see that GamerGate started as a means to attack a woman for her sex life and we see that there has been a violent reaction from self-righteous assholes who stand against it.

You claim to welcome discussion. Put your fucking money where your mouth is and start discussing. We have a thread made for that fucking purpose. You don't need GamerGate to discuss the issues, but you want your fucking shield. You keep telling us to go to your side and talk, but the burden is on you. You claim to want change, but you won't talk about it because you're too busy deflecting criticism and fighting a war that no one is going to win because there's no fucking endgame in mind. The only person on this forum that has claimed that the discussion has been "shunned long ago" is you. The thing is you don't want discussion. You want your beliefs to be validated. That's the entire reason you're here.

And how many fucking times do we have to explain why shouting "WE HAVE WOMEN ON OUR SIDE" isn't going to win you anything. All it is is you using these women as a shield. Again, no one here is going to call you misogynist, racist, homophobic or any other type of bigot without reason. You are, again, are the only one who is saying we are.

And while I'm at it, do you have any fucking clue how hypocritical it is to be skeptical of claims made by "anti-GamerGate," but take every fucking anonymous source and claim at face value? Because, as I've said multiple times, 9 times out of 10, GamerGate's claims are unsourced.

I've seen an article by an alleged black former game journalist stating support for GamerGate, but there was no proof of the writer's identity put forth, but GamerGaters were championing it at face value. I've seen people claim that they lost their jobs for supporting GamerGate with GamerGate taking it at face value. Why don't we see walls of Twitter screencaps questioning these? Because they fit with what GamerGate wants to believe.

Speaking as a journalist, you have no fucking clue what journalism even is. If you did, you wouldn't take ANYTHING at face value, you'd understand what a real conflict of interest is and you'd be skeptical of all claims for or against GamerGate.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 02:00:44 am by Cloud3514 »
Who needs a signature?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #260 on: October 12, 2014, 01:47:03 am »

1.See #notyourshield.

2.So her own, undoctored admission wasn't proof? I found it amazing that people still claimed that there aren't proofs when Eron proved that the logs weren't doctored, there are pictures that showed Nathan Grayson and her was hanging out much earlier than what Stephen Totilo trying to said, and her boss' wife who she slept with actually RAILED at her and ZQ's response was "sorry for your man to sleep with me". If you flip Eron and ZQ's gender around you'd outrage at ZQ for her action. But nope. He's just obviously a jilted ex who recently got hanged by a Kangaroo court so badly that his lawyer in a fit of rage decided to do his trial pro-bono.

3. And urban myth about TFYC getting DDOS? Should i pull out the actual 40+ tweets she talked how fucked up TFYC is and ended with her and Legobutts boasting about "accidentally" DDOS them? And what about this TFYC interview then?
http://apgnation.com/archives/2014/09/09/6977/truth-gaming-interview-fine-young-capitalists

1. Or otherwise known as #wehazminoritiestoo.
2. Other people's sex lives are really fascinating to you, arent they?
3. You don't need to, you provided the caveat "accidentally" so I don't have to which rendering the whole silly notion of one woman and her army of ddossers moot.

It really is all about Zoe Quinn for you guys isn't it? Someone mention something about gaming, anybody?

Addendum: Saying that you "accidently" ddossed someone when their website goes down by drawing attention to it is dickish behavior, not disputing that, but it certainly isn't evidence of actually running a denial of service attack!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 02:37:49 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #261 on: October 12, 2014, 04:02:45 am »
This is a whole lotta talk swirling around a hashtag for an issue which should amount to 'games journalism: it's the FOX news of the internet!'

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #262 on: October 12, 2014, 11:27:56 am »
OK, fuck it. I'm enforcing new moderation standards for this thread.

1) Nobody is allowed to mention Zoe Quinn. At all. For any reason. If you must discuss Quinn, go to the Quinnspiracy thread. I realise that this might somewhat limit the discussion because it's a related subject, but everyone accusing everyone else of being obsessed with Quinn every other post limits the discussion far more.

2) It has been thoroughly established that both pro and anti sides have people who do horrible things, including sending threats, doxxing, etc. Everyone participating in this thread thinks this is wrong (if you don't think this is wrong for either side, or think someone deserves it more, or it's less of a problem for one group, fuck off). Any further "look, this group did this to this member of the other group" posts are just a pissing contest.

3) I know this is FQA, but try as hard as you can to stay on topic. If your comment can be summarised as "this discussion is so dumb I can't believe it's still going on" then yes. Point made. No need to post it. Also, yes, I realise I'm guilty of this myself.

Offending posts will be edited or deleted.
Σא

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #263 on: October 12, 2014, 05:59:13 pm »
Also mrdoh (or anyone else for that matter) if you are going to post multiple, large images please use the spoiler tags for each one. This cuts down on loading time for older computers as well as making the posts cleaner and easier to read.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #264 on: October 13, 2014, 12:17:24 am »
I think if people want this discussion to go forward, and many people may not which is fine it would be good to take a look at the things that GamerGate is specifically for and what they are against, beyond personal vendettas and claims and counter claims of bad behavior. There is a video called We are Gamers which provides a good summary here]http://knowyourmeme.com/videos/98055-gamergate]here. A summary is included below.

(click to show/hide)

If any GamerGaters feel that this is not representative of their beliefs please let me know.

Now, some of these things I'm well and good with but there are others I find somewhat contradictory and problematic. I'll go through them one by one.

We believe that games are an art form that should be allowed to flourish and evolve naturally and freely; and should thus be protected from the dogmatic rhetoric of a clique of totalitarian ideologues who seek only to reign over an intellectually monolithic empire

The problem I have with this is that it appears to ask that games be free from ideologically based criticism. I fail to see how games as an art form can evolve freely if you insist on them being free from certain types of criticism. Also, I frankly can't see a good reason why art shouldn't be allowed to be critiqued in an ideological way.

We believe that the free flow of ideas and information is necessary for an informed, free democratic society to function;
and condemn all attempts to use disinformation, censorship and bullying to disrupt free discussion.

Which is noble, but if you are asking for an art form to be free from ideological critiques then you are asking for a flow of ideas to be constrained within a narrowly defined set of parameters, at least with respect to video games. The first statement contradicts the second.

We believe that a Fifth Estate worthy of that name needs to be ethical, transparent, free from conflicts of interests and aiming to inform rather than preach; to merit the trust of the public, the real and only source of it's legitimacy.

Again this is noble, but it's dashed difficult to find mainstream media outlets which consistently do this in any area of journalism. There's also no reason why someone can have an agenda and not be informative-David Attenborough is a well known environmentalist who makes world renowned documentaries with a clear agenda that doesn't detract from the educational or journalistic value of his pieces.

In the case of Gaming journalism there will always be conflicts of interests because games are a product of a billion dollar industry and that industry will always try to curry the favor of opinion makers in the same way that car manufacturers do with reviewers who pen their works in the motoring page of the newspaper rather than gaming websites. It's not going to go away, the best you can do is to highlight the worst excesses of it.

That said, of all the issues raised here-this one is the most valid with the most evidence to suggest it's a real problem. I just don't know what the solutions are but I'd appreciate suggestions.

We denounce the mercantilization of debased social justice, and thus believe it's our responsibility to inform sponsors and partners, of the moral corruption they implicitly endorse through their advertisements.

You really need some sort of magnifying glass to read between the lines on this one, it's honestly not clear from this statement what the authors mean by debased social justice or what sort of moral corruption they are talking about. That said if it's an issue of importance then informing people what you think is perfectly valid.

We refuse to forego our legitimate right to think for ourselves, and resist those who wants us to serve as a passive, obedient, subservient audience whose only function is to "listen and believe" the propaganda of culture war profiteers and patented gurus who prey on the gullibles.

The only intersection between games and war profiteers that I'm aware of is product placement by arms manufacturers in certain video games. But even then I don't see any evidence that anybody in that case is trying to undermine anyone's ability to think for themselves.

Is there any evidence that anybody is actually trying to force gamers to think in a certain way? Note that presenting controversial or unpopular points of view is not of itself evidence of brainwashing.

We reject harassment, threats, abuse; and the use of those terms to mislabel questions, dissent and criticism; which are all essential parts of in any rational, logical, respectful social discussion.

And so do I, but the accusations of harassment, threats and abuse by both pro and anti GamerGaters haven't all been made to stifle discussion. In most cases they have simply been calling bad behavior by its name.

We reject the Industry of Outrage and it's guilt-based economic model, which parades fabricated martyrs and calculated victim hood to distract from it's own sins, while panhandling for the sympathy of the morally manipulated masses.

We reject the ideological megaphones who perpetually parrot their prejudiced hate,which they attempt to masquerade as progressive political preferences, to disguise their own ethically bankrupt behavior.

I think it would be a good idea to establish that said industry exists first. Also sometimes outrage is just outrage and people who disagree with you are just telling you what they think. Not every criticism, based on ideology or not, is put up to obscure a shady agenda.

We reject the meticulous and deliberate manufacturing of self-fulfilling prophecies, by self-aggrandizing and recognition-starved academics, who have neither knowledge nor care for games, devs and garners.

I suppose some academics are self aggrandizing and attention starved, also plenty of academics probably know sod all about games but which academics are we talking about and which academics cooked up these manufactured self fulfilling prophecies? Did this actually happen?

We believe that misogyny exists, is toxic, and that trivializing it's true gravity by throwing the term around as a ready-made decoy to stonewall any constructive dialogue; is intellectually dishonest and immoral.

Well, it's good that they acknowledge that but, again the assumption here is that people are using the term in bad faith as a means to an end-it's assuming bad faith from the get go.

We believe that we are humans first; and that the use of our gender, sexual orientation, religious or ethnic identities
as mere commodities, to be traded on the mediatic market, in return for ideological brownie points; is pure objectification and dehumanizing to us all.

What mediatic market? Again, it's ok to oppose this but I don't see any reason to assume that it's happened.

We are of all genders, skin colors, sexual orientations, cultures, creeds, ages, education levels and social classes.
To you, those things should divide us. Yet here we stand, united. Because we are not divided by those identities we didn't choose.
We are united by the one identity we did choose. We are Garners. We are alive.

Ok.

My biggest problem with this is that the laudable desire for a free gaming press is contradicted with the call to expell ideological criticism from the conversation. I'm also not entirely sure if the bad things it claims to reject actually exist or, at the very least, are as serious and endemic as the authors of this document make them out to be.

This obviously isn't representative of all of GamerGate, as with any leaderless broad based movement like say, Occupy, there is no central party committee, no board of directors and no CEO to nail down precisely what the movement does and doesn't represent. If any GamerGater's feel that this manifesto doesn't represent them I heartily accept that criticism. If however this mission statement, manifesto, call it what you will from the We are Gamers video does broadly represent your position I'd like to invite you to address my criticism of it's mission statement.

Note: I'm not trying to make an unbiased critique here, I have clear, strong bias against things GamerGate as I've already stated previously in this thread! Nevertheless I'd appreciate it if some GamerGater's addressed my concerns here. It might help steer this discussion back to the actual issues and away from interpersonal conflicts surrounding them.

Or the mods could just lock the thread, wouldn't be fussed either way.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 12:28:30 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #265 on: October 13, 2014, 12:38:26 am »
Should we move to the Conspiracy thread or the fuck you Ultimate paragon thread? Gamergate flamewars aren't the same without trying to claim so and so is faking rape threats because it's their fetish or something and pissing contests about who got the most death threats.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 03:23:07 am by I am lizard »

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #266 on: October 13, 2014, 03:18:18 am »
It's interesting that that manifesto goes on about wanting games to be free of ideology based criticism, but also claims that it wants gaming to be a free art form. The thing about art is that it has many purposes and this manifesto reminds me of the doublethink used by many gamers, long before GamerGate, that games should be considered a great art form, but all criticism would then be deflected with "but it's just a game."

You can't have it both ways. If you want video games to be an art form, you have to accept everything that comes with it. It can't be "just a game." You have to accept that some games are meant to make you think about your actions (like Spec Ops: The Line), while others are meant to explore political or economic ideologies (the Bioshock series) and still others are meant to explore a world to comment on parts of our own (Brutal Legend). While a game can be "just a game," that's just another artistic choice that comes along with games being considered an art form.

Let's look at the three examples I pointed out, Spec Ops: The Line, Bioshock and Brutal Legend individually.

Spec Ops: The Line is a deconstruction of the shooter genre. It's meant to make the player realize the implications of what they're doing in the dime-a-dozen military shooters. It's grim, realistic and, from what I understand, feels dirty to even play. This right there implies an anti-military ideology to contrast to, say, Call of Duty's implied pro-military ideology.

Bioshock is a criticism of objectivism, while Bioshock Infinite criticizes nationalism and racism. These games explore societies that were built under these ideologies and shows why the developers believe such societies would not work or would be ultimately doomed to chaos. They are meant to make the player think about these ideologies and learn from the opinions about them the developers put forth.

Brutal Legend may seem like an odd choice, but it's ultimately a game about the culture surrounding the heavy metal fanbase. The visuals, sounds and storytelling are based on the visuals, sounds and even storytelling of heavy metal. It is, in many ways, a metal album in video game form. It is both critical and celebratory of the culture, addressing commercialization, the wars among subsets of fans of what "real" metal is and simply why Tim Schaffer loves metal.

These games explore different creeds and ideologies and these have to be addressed when talking about them. Because he puts it far better than I can, I'm going to quote Rock, Paper, Shotgun's John Walker:

There’s a new game out, called Koala Fighters XVII. It’s a game about an elite squadron of fighter pilots, who are taking on the menace of the invading koala hordes. In it, throughout, are cutscenes showing bare-breasted women being kidnapped by the evil koalas, threatened with torture and death, to be rescued by the amazing gang of pilot men. The game is, obviously, brilliantly well made, featuring some of the best koala shooting action ever seen in a game. However, when reviewing this game, gaming site Poltaku comments on how the nudity and sexual stereotypes are disappointing. Meanwhile, Sensible Gaming Reviews, leaving the politics out of games coverage, doesn’t say anything of the sort, not seeing the feature necessary to mention. GameBros4Ever, meanwhile, reviews the game and comments on how brilliantly the breasts are animated, and how great it was to feel like a powerful man in the cockpit of the plane.

All three reviews are inherently political. Choosing to mention this specific feature of the game is a political decision, whether to condemn or celebrate. And crucially, choosing not to mention it is a political decision too. Not thinking it worth mentioning, also, is born of a political position on the matter. Indifference to something of importance to others is, of course, a political position. You cannot “leave the politics out of games coverage”. Politics are inherent. What is instead meant by this demand is, by its nature, “Leave politics I don’t adhere to out of games coverage.”

In short, if you want to see gaming as an art form, you literally cannot review a game without addressing some sort of ideology.
Who needs a signature?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #267 on: October 13, 2014, 06:45:10 am »
...What?

Why can't you just say that SOME games are art. Games can be deep. Games can be a metaphor for something. Games can make you think. ...But games can just be silly games. Tetris does not have to be deep and meaningful, it can just be a simple enjoyable game.

Most people agree that movies are art but aside from the Three colours trilogy by Kieslowsky we also have Rob Schneider "comedies." There is Chindler's list, A beautiful mind and many other movies that are concidered art but we also have Uwe Boll movies.

Just because a platform can be used to make art it does not mean that every single creation on that platform is art and must be seen through an ideology.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #268 on: October 13, 2014, 06:52:30 am »
...What?

Why can't you just say that SOME games are art. Games can be deep. Games can be a metaphor for something. Games can make you think. ...But games can just be silly games. Tetris does not have to be deep and meaningful, it can just be a simple enjoyable game.

Most people agree that movies are art but aside from the Three colours trilogy by Kieslowsky we also have Rob Schneider "comedies." There is Chindler's list, A beautiful mind and many other movies that are concidered art but we also have Uwe Boll movies.

Just because a platform can be used to make art it does not mean that every single creation on that platform is art and must be seen through an ideology.

Gaah, I dunno about that one. What is and what isn't art? That sort of deserves it's own thread really.

However there isn't anything wrong with a game as art, is a cup art? Depends on whether your talking about an ornate goblet or a plain white coffee mug. Uwe Boll movies are a kind of art...really cheezy and dreadful art, but bad art doesn't make it not art.

Games can certainly be art, and I quite enjoy Solataire and Tetris, but I really enjoyed Planescape Torment back in the day both as a work of art and a game. Yes, it's an old game and I have grey hair and remember when grunge was new and trendy-sue me.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 06:54:27 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #269 on: October 13, 2014, 08:02:37 am »
Bull fucking shit. If you want to state that per say, Half Life can be only examined via addressing a ideology, I'd laugh in your face and tell you to go away. That's the thing, Tolpuddle. Art, by nature, is apolitical.   
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 08:06:50 am by Second Coming of Madman »
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.