Author Topic: Christian News Network fundies  (Read 156368 times)

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Reply #810 on: August 05, 2019, 08:39:07 pm »
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #811 on: September 08, 2019, 10:31:39 pm »
Sorry to have gone AWOL from this forum recently.  Now that Lady Checkmate is effectively dead, I plan to return to Christian News for my main source of sport.

It’s kind of interesting on there now.  Oboehner is back, LadyInChrist is still a paranoid nutcase (thumb her down whenever possible by the way, she loves it) and Heather Clark is still taking censorship lessons from Lady Checkmate.
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #812 on: September 09, 2019, 07:10:19 am »
Sorry to have gone AWOL from this forum recently.  Now that Lady Checkmate is effectively dead, I plan to return to Christian News for my main source of sport.

It’s kind of interesting on there now.  Oboehner is back, LadyInChrist is still a paranoid nutcase (thumb her down whenever possible by the way, she loves it) and Heather Clark is still taking censorship lessons from Lady Checkmate.

Oh hey welcome back. RIP Checkmate Lady.

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #813 on: September 09, 2019, 07:18:07 pm »

Oh hey welcome back. RIP Checkmate Lady.

She'll be back.  That kind of crazy can't be contained, and she won't be able to handle not having a "flock" to preach to and bitch about "Peewee" ruining her life.  She just needs to find a platform that'll allow her usual brand of iron-fisted control without investigating complaints too much...

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #814 on: September 13, 2019, 12:34:19 am »
My prediction is that Lady Checkmate will get bored of whatever she’s doing now, a private blog thing with just a few people, and that she will return to Christian News Network.  She was never very active on it before but there are likeminded bigots there.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #815 on: September 17, 2019, 05:53:24 pm »
LadyInChrist is still a paranoid nutcase (thumb her down whenever possible by the way, she loves it)
\

My favorite was when I told her I was going to downvote her whenever I saw her complaining about being downvoted, and then someone jumped on me for that, calling it "ad hominem" (which it completely was NOT).  Of course, though, that whole exchange is now removed.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #816 on: September 18, 2019, 03:46:31 am »
My favorite was when I told her I was going to downvote her whenever I saw her complaining about being downvoted, and then someone jumped on me for that, calling it "ad hominem" (which it completely was NOT).  Of course, though, that whole exchange is now removed.

I saw that exchange - didn't realize it was you.
Cheers
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #817 on: September 22, 2019, 06:42:31 pm »
If anyone wants the challenge to find Lady Checkmate’s new hideout/hangout now, feel free.  Be aware she has changed her name (probably her minions did as well) but it shouldn’t be hard to find her if you go looking for some paranoid schizophrenic who says “alt-left” at least as often as she draws breath, she likely will be overflowing with “sock trolls” and “death threats” and “LGBTP” since she spits those out like a Tourette’s sufferer.  All I know is she said it would be a blog.

This is for curiosity only, she’s been made benign online and has no power anymore and I couldn’t be happier.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #818 on: September 23, 2019, 10:44:00 pm »
Someone at Christian News Network has gotten into downvoting the non-fundies super hard.  Some of you might not notice because you don't see downvotes by default.  You need to download something called the Disqus Downvote Exposer.  When you do that you'll see.  I urge people to downvote them right back. 

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #819 on: October 03, 2019, 11:09:49 am »
Two things:

1)  Brian Matthews - a horrible bigot, bullying name-calling jerk one second, blocks you the very next.  He's fast becoming public enemy #1.  Worse, people seem to come to his defense (but I can't tell if he's calling on the for help or not)

2)  The downvote crusade.  All the reasonable posts there are getting minimum 10 downvotes.  Trying to do the same to the bigots but it's an uphill battle.  Can I ask people to regularly downvote the jerkfaces?  (It won't show up on the screen unless you have the Disqus Downvote revealer installed, but it DOES register a downvote, so still do it).

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #820 on: October 10, 2019, 03:38:41 pm »
LadyInChrist just posted this:

Dear Heather Clark/Christian News Network,I can no longer post on this site.Trolls have taken over this site. It is no longer a site where Christians can post in peace.They hate us, No matter what we say they down vote us.They have done everything they could to stop me from posting here.I guess they won. unless God brings me back.this is my last post here.It's sad when Christians no longer have a site they can post on in peace. Sad that this Christian site is more like a former Christian site. You let these trolls christian bash. You let them cuss at us.This is a real shame what these trolls have done to what was once a nice Christian site. Please consider removing Christian from Christian News Network. It is no longer what it once was.

♥LadyInChrist♥InGodITrust♥

Dear Father in Heaven, I seek You to Protect the Christians from the Trolls who have taken over this site.
In Jesus Name, AMEN.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #821 on: October 10, 2019, 08:03:28 pm »
LadyInChrist: I am having things I think are mean posted about ME online! ME! ME! ME! I am nothing if not pleasant and nice and good!

1st Century Christian: I got fed to a lion.

LadyInChrist: But the lion never said anything mean to you on Christian News Network! Besides, it is ME! that this happened to, not you. Stop being selfish! This is about ME ME ME ME ME!!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #822 on: October 14, 2019, 09:40:21 am »
The Christian News Network people are HATING all the downvotes they are getting.  If you're helping in that regard, thanks.

Best of all, they can't do anything about it because it's part and parcel of the Disqus engine.  Their only hope if they want to get rid of it is to adopt a different commenting system.

Bad news - Christian News Network, in their never-ending quest for finding ways to censor out opinions they don’t like, has made it so new accounts cannot comment.  All posts go to a spam filter and do not display.  (Golf clap)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 10:09:35 am by BobRumba »

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #823 on: October 26, 2019, 05:38:28 pm »
NIGELTEAPOT is the biggest psycho to show up there since Matthew Mason.

Offline Vanto

• Bishop
« Reply #824 on: October 26, 2019, 09:25:19 pm »
NIGELTEAPOT is the biggest psycho to show up there since Matthew Mason.

How so?
Stop the timeline, I wanna get off.