Author Topic: Icycalm - delusions of eloquence  (Read 2124 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Icycalm - delusions of eloquence
« on: November 18, 2014, 04:21:45 am »
Given he fancies himself a philosopher-king, I decided to make a topic about the deranged lunatic in charge of insomni.ac, or now as its called, culture.vg, oh the most ironic of titles, apparently a change he mandated.

As some of you may remember, using his Zyrmpas name, he published a series of deranged scribblings called The Orgy of the Will, in which he described himself as some sort of aristocratic ubermensch who everyone should delight to serve. There has rarely been a fundamentalist as disgustingly criminal and megalomaniacal as Icycalm / Zyrmpas.

He closes everything except to people who give him money, and then gleefully insults anyone who gives him money who don't match his standards / ideas.

He is all at once a classist, a racist whose scope and scale are monstrous, and someone who confesses in his e-book to idolizing murderers and dictators.

I admit, I am rather surprised there haven't been more operations and people messing with him. Is there anything I don't know in this regard?

In general, though, it looks like he's trying to collect people's money and names through paypal to pay for an "uber-game" that will presumably attempt to involve his warped ideals. In the seconds it took me to google it, it looks like he also wants talent. Given he admits to being a fraud, and gleefully at that, we all know where this is going.

Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Art Vandelay

Re: Icycalm - delusions of eloquence
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 04:34:33 am »
It's really that easy to make people give you money? I should really get in on that.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 04:40:03 am »
Yes, and he also made them give him their names and other info to "help him with his game".

Really.

For people who consider themselves intellectuals and philosophers, this level of idiocy is utterly astounding.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 10:05:08 am »
Jesus Christ, he sounds like L. Ron Hubbard reincarnated.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 08:28:58 pm »
I have considered that. Seriously considered that.

Going by the post on FSTDT from Orgy of the Will and the rest of the screed, he sounds bad. Charles Manson bad.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 09:31:47 pm »
There has rarely been a fundamentalist as disgustingly criminal and megalomaniacal as Icycalm / Zyrmpas.

I have trouble believing he's operating on the scale of, say, Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2014, 10:37:44 pm »
Speaking of Charlie Manson, he's getting married.

Only in motherfucking America, as our friend Brendan used to say.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 10:40:29 pm by Second Coming of Madman »
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2014, 08:00:53 pm »
^^ This is a man hellbent on obtaining his own little cult, and going by his message boards and the number of people on them who worship the ground he walks on, he's kind of succeeding.

Bear in mind what Orgy of the Will outlines the ideal person to be, and what the cult's role in regards to Zyrmpas is.

^ Harley Quinn and The Joker. Except something tells me this Monster Fangirl may be a bit of a Monster herself.