Author Topic: DON'T HATE ME COS I'M BEAUTIFUL (and other bullshittery)  (Read 12824 times)

QueenofHearts

Re: DON'T HATE ME COS I'M BEAUTIFUL (and other bullshittery)
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2012, 12:37:23 pm »
...She's not even pretty. She's like, average at best.

This, so much

And I have to point out the irony. Cait posted this thread about Ms Brick, and TBH, Cait's better looking

Saying Cait is prettier than this woman is like saying the Atlantic ocean is slightly damper than the Sahara desert.

Slightly is kind of relative term :P

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2012, 12:42:51 pm »
Watch out guys...we're gonna make her blush.

Ironbite-course she really is hotter then this dumb bitch so.....

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2012, 02:10:23 pm »
I don't care how attractive she is. I have a problem with someone telling me I hate her purely because of appearance. It's pretty damn arrogant of her to assume she can't possibly have any flaws in her character that people could dislike.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2012, 02:49:47 pm »
People hate you because you're a total bitch. It has nothing to do with you being pretty. And by the way, you're not nearly as pretty as you think you are. Get over yourself.

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Keeper of the Kupos
  • The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2012, 02:50:03 pm »
Yep. That's what people are telling her. Regardless of what she might look like, her personality makes her ugly and unlikeable. Half the reason people liked Audrey Hepburn so much was because she actually was a genuinely nice person. (Or so say contemporary accounts from people who actually knew her.)

One subject of a makeover show (yes I watch them, shush!!) said something that basically sums up this way of thinking: "If a guy says he doesn't like my look then it's because he knows he can't get me, and if a girl says she doesn't like my look it's because she wants to BE me." Completely closing off every explanation but jealousy. There's no way in hell someone might genuinely not like what you look like? Everyone is jealous or wants to bang you? With an attitude like that it's no wonder you complain you don't meet nice people. You reap what you sow and if you're that much of a jerk then it's no wonder people are jerks right back.
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2012, 03:04:54 pm »
I wager ten bucks this woman has hidden issues with jealousy herself
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2012, 03:08:34 pm »
I hadn't thought of that but you might be right. She could just have trouble accepting that other people aren't jealous of her because SHE gets jealous so easily. "Well if I'm this way then that means everyone ELSE must ALSO be!!"
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2012, 04:56:21 pm »
To Miss "People hate me because I'm beautiful":

Maybe you're just a frigid bitch? Maybe? Possibly? I'd sooner kiss a wookiee.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2012, 06:16:01 pm »
I hadn't thought of that but you might be right. She could just have trouble accepting that other people aren't jealous of her because SHE gets jealous so easily. "Well if I'm this way then that means everyone ELSE must ALSO be!!"

I think she has had difficulty in her personal life due to her own failings while everyone else around her has succeeded. Therefore, out of her own jealousy, she blames her shortcomings on the idea (a projection) that other people are jealous of her. /armchair psychologist

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2012, 08:48:26 pm »
I like her hair, and that's about it.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2012, 09:06:26 pm »
Yep. That's what people are telling her. Regardless of what she might look like, her personality makes her ugly and unlikeable. Half the reason people liked Audrey Hepburn so much was because she actually was a genuinely nice person. (Or so say contemporary accounts from people who actually knew her.)
This. If this woman had a killer personality, I'd probably find her very attractive, but as it is... just no.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2012, 09:57:33 pm »
I don't care if she's the goddamn Aphrodite. If she's a bitch I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole.

Offline tygerarmy

• Zombie Dog Breeder
  • Pope
  • I'm not naked I'm Tattooed
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2012, 11:55:13 pm »
I don't care if she's the goddamn Aphrodite. If she's a bitch I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole.

I agree.

Although if I compliment a person who is beautiful and they return my compliment with an insult, you know showing their inner beauty.  Well then it leaves me no choice but to compliment them several more times.  Like to compliment the ladies beautiful mustache, or the way her left eye isn't really that much noticeably higher than her right, the way the extra set of fingers she has on feet distracts from the fact that her feet would be big in clown shoes, etc.

Even Aphrodite has insecurities.
Twitter Soldier in sour armor tumblr

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2012, 12:10:05 am »
...I love you Tyger.

Also, I think it's worth pointing out that none of the Greek gods are terribly secure individuals anyway but Aphrodite appears to be the worst offender. Hera had a reason to be insecure--her husband was constantly off fucking and impregnating other women. Aphrodite had nothing to worry about, what with being perfect and not having a husband and all, but she was still one of the most jealous and insecure female characters in the whole of Greek myth canon.

Offline tygerarmy

• Zombie Dog Breeder
  • Pope
  • I'm not naked I'm Tattooed
    • Facebook
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2012, 12:59:26 am »
...I love you Tyger.

Also, I think it's worth pointing out that none of the Greek gods are terribly secure individuals anyway but Aphrodite appears to be the worst offender. Hera had a reason to be insecure--her husband was constantly off fucking and impregnating other women. Aphrodite had nothing to worry about, what with being perfect and not having a husband and all, but she was still one of the most jealous and insecure female characters in the whole of Greek myth canon.

Aww, thanks <3 you too.  You're still my favorite goddess Caitshidhe.  Even though I'm pretty sure you're the reason Aphrodite is so insecure.
Twitter Soldier in sour armor tumblr