Author Topic: Goddamn Your Righteousness  (Read 7382 times)

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
Goddamn Your Righteousness
« on: August 16, 2013, 11:55:11 pm »
So, my neopagan mother just pointed this group out, and I thought that FQA would like to get to report and see the insanity too. THOSE WITCHES ND WIZZADS MUST DIE BY FIRE BY FORCE .

A fair portion of the group is in caps lock and contains such gems as

Quote from: Pstr Anthony Matildah
AM BORN TO CORRECT ERRORS

TONITE AM GOING TO DEAL WTH SATAN ND HIS AGENTS AM NT A PREACH OF JOKE....ALL POWER OR SATAN'S AGENTS THY GO REGRET SOON WAIT ND SEE I SAVE A DANGEROUS GOD BETTER U SUBMIT OR ELSE U GOING TO DIE ND SUFFER IN HELL SOON....
W'R FREE SON ND DAUGHTER OF GOD

and

Quote from: Pstr Anthony Matildah
FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE

AM A FLAME OF FIRE WHAT EVER SATAN IS TRYIN OR SAYIN ABUT US.....MAY GOD'S POWER...OVERCOME THEM ND DESTROY ALL THERE PLANS,AGAINST US

SATAN ND HIS AGENTS ARE JUST SMALL COCKROSHES I DNT FAIR CHICKENS I BREAK THEM ALL WITCHES ND WIZZADS PSTR ANTHONY IS BCK AGAIN U GO SUFFER TO DIE U SPIRIT DAT IS OPPRESSES THE WORLD OUT IJN AMEN
DET 4V24

Quote from: Apostle Anthony Peters
AFTER SALVATION, SANCTIFICATION OF THE SOUL, WHEREFORE SEEING WE ARE ALSO COMPASSED ABOUT WITH SO GREAT A CLOUD OF WITNESSES, LET US LAY ASIDE EVERY WEIGHT AND THE SIN WHICH SO EASILY BESET US, AND LET US RUN WITH PATIENCE THE RACE THAT IS SET BEFORE US, LOOKING UNTO JESUS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH, WHO FOR THEJOY THAT WAS SET BEFORE HIM ENDURED THE CROSS, DESPISING THE SHAME, AND IS SET DOWN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD, FOR CONSIDER HIM THAT ENDURED SUCH CONTRADICTION OF SINNERS AGAINST HIMSELF, LEST YOU BE WEARIED AND FAINT IN YOUR MINDS, NOW NO CHASTENING FOR THE PRESENT SEEMETH TO BE JOYOUS, BUT GRIEVOUS, NEVERTHELESS AFTERWARD IT YIELDETH THE PEACEABLE FRUIT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS UNTO THEM WHICH ARE EXERCISED THEREBY, WHEREFORE LIFT UP THE HANDS THAT HANG DOWN, AND THE FEEBLE KNEES, AND MAKE STRAIGHT PATHS FOR YOUR FEET, LEST THAT WHICH IS LAME BE TURNED OUT OFTHE WAY, BUT RATHER LET IT BE HEALED, WASHING OUT THE UNDERSTANDING BY THE WORD OF GOD, FOR THE RENEWING OF THE MIND, WASHING GETTING INSIGHT IN THE KINGDOM, REVELATION KNOWLEDGE, SEEING YOU HAVE PURIFIED YOUR SOULS IN OBEYING THE TRUTH THROUGH THE SPIRIT UNTO UNFEIGNED LOVE OF THE BRETHREN, SEE THAT YOU LOVE ONE ANOTHER WITH A PURE HEART FERVENTLY, PURIFYING OUR SIGHT, SEEING FURTHER, CLEANING OUT DARKNESS ( IGNORANCE ) BY THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD, MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, WASHING OURSELVES WITH THE WASHING OF WATER BY THE WORD, HAVING THESE PROMISES DEARLY BELOVED, LET US CLEANSE OURSELVES FROM ALL FILTHINESS OF THE FLESH AND SPIRIT, PERFECTING HOLINESS IN THE FEAR OF THE LORD, NEVERTHELESS THE THE FOUNDATION OF GOD STANDETH SURE, HAVING THIS SEAL, THE LORD KNOWETH THEM THAT ARE HIS, AND, LET EVERYONE THAT NAMETH THE NAME OF CHRIST, DEPART FROM INIQUITY, DEARLY BELOVED, I BESEECH YOU AS STRANGERS AND PILGRIMS ABSTAIN FROM FLESHLY LUST WHICH WAR AGAINST THE SOUL, FORASMUCH THEN AS CHRIST HAS SUFFERED FOR US IN THE FLESH, ARM YOURSELVES LIKEWISE WITH THE SAME MIND, FOR HE THAT HAS SUFFERED IN THE FLESH HAS CEASED FROM SIN, AND THEY THAT ARE CHRIST'S HAVE CRUCIFIED THE FLESH WITH THE AFFECTIONS AND LUSTS, WASH WASH WASH, BUT ONE OF THE SOLDIERS WITH A SPEAR PIERCED HIS SIDE AND FORTHWITH CAME THERE OUT BLOOD AND WATER, PURIFYING THE SOUL, AND THE VERY GOD OF PEACE SANCTIFY YOU WHOLLY, AND I PRAY GOD YOUR WHOLE SPIRIT AND SOUL AND BODY BE PRESERVED BLAMELESS UNTO THE COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, BE YOU HOLY FOR I AM HOLY.

Heb12:12 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

Heb12:11, Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

12 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;

13 And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.

2Tim2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

1Thess5:22, Abstain from all appearance of evil. 23And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ

1Peter2:11, Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;

1Peter4:1, Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin.

Gal5:24,And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

John19:34 but one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.

1Peter1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

1Peter1:15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;

16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

So, if you guys and gals wanna laugh at them or try to get them ripped off of Facebook, feel free.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Re: Goddamn Your Righteousness
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 10:17:54 am »
I feel vaguely insulted.  Not by the death threats, but the fact that these people legitimately think they're threatening.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 01:29:32 pm »
"WER GUNNA BURN ALL WITCHES ND WIZZRDS!"

"Oh? Well, you see that would be intimidating, if you were...well, intimidating!" *snicker*

"GURRR! R U MOCKING US!?!?!?!?!"

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no...*snerk* Yeah!"
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 02:01:39 pm »
Yeah that'd be nice and threatening if it were coherent.

Ironbite-honestly one Wingardium LEVIosa and they'll be running for the hills.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 02:10:27 pm »
AM BORN TO CORRECT ERRORS

LOL

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 02:36:22 pm »
Hasn't he got a sea serpent to banish from his bathtub or something?

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2013, 03:00:08 pm »
Now, this just in from Ding-a-Ling Land ...
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2013, 10:39:04 pm »
So, if they misuse English like this, how bad a preacher do you think they are?
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2013, 11:01:47 pm »
Yeah that'd be nice and threatening if it were coherent.

Ironbite-honestly one Wingardium LEVIosa and they'll be running for the hills.
It's leviOsa, not LEvioSA.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2013, 11:05:52 pm »
Nah, that dude was actually kinda poetic. This one is one step from "HOW IS BABBY MADE?"

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2013, 11:23:48 pm »
Nah, that dude was actually kinda poetic. This one is one step from "HOW IS BABBY MADE?"

One step in which direction?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2013, 11:25:53 pm »

One step in which direction?
Only slightly smarter. They're the caveman that doesn't shit in bed.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2013, 11:56:21 pm »

No no no! It's "HOW IS BABBY FORMED".....Yeah, I agree that the Leviathan guy was a lot more erudite. This is hilarious!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2013, 12:08:45 am »
I think this person might be trying to channel the spirit of Beavis...

Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2013, 12:09:19 am »
Hey now, let's not insult Beavis's intelligence by comparing him to that group.