Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 387352 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #3120 on: October 17, 2019, 05:27:49 am »
It's always fun to see a persons first time realizing that the stories about Trump aren't exaggeration:

https://twitter.com/DKeetz/status/1184597223465783299?s=04&fbclid=IwAR3p4rx08vNIXvj_vXTLi3nSquSyqy_1WK_LxDdol4g4cEuacVni9fbDYS8

HAHA! An old man with possible Alzheimer is in control of nuclear weapons of USA.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3121 on: October 17, 2019, 08:43:34 am »
Is there any video of him calling the president Mozzerella?
I'm not seeing any credible sources that says he did.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 10:11:07 am by Id82 »
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #3122 on: October 18, 2019, 12:39:24 am »
Is there any video of him calling the president Mozzerella?
I'm not seeing any credible sources that says he did.

It sounds like he didn't, but seriously; doesn't the fact that people have to ask rather than dismissing it immediately seem like a MAJOR issue here?

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #3123 on: October 18, 2019, 08:56:28 pm »
So Hilary Clinton spoke out today about "a person in the Dem Primaries who is being groomed for a third party run by Russia", and it prompted this Trumpian rant from Tulsi Gabbard (who just inadvertently outed herself as the person):

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1185289626409406464?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.

It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.

Didn't everyone know that Tulsi with her 2% support is the leading candidate for the Dem party nomination?  And she's only being ignored because of THE ESTABLISHMENT putting her down?  And trying to destroy her reputation?

Clearly it couldn't be her defence of murderous dictators like Assad, Mohdi, Putin, and so on.  Or her insistence that Muslim murder is okay, and the only exception to her "no war" policy...

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3124 on: October 19, 2019, 12:14:33 pm »
I would think that Putin would be grooming Yang, seeing that he seems the most popular with the alt right.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3125 on: October 19, 2019, 04:55:32 pm »
You have to look at things from Putin's perspective - he's gotten the most results from an utter idiot. Why on EARTH would Vladimir Putin shake up a formula that's worked out so well for him and his plans so far? As popular as Yang is with the alt-right, he also isn't as manipulable.

So of course he's going to back the most idiotic.

If not Donald Trump, then a total imbecile like Tulsi Gabbard who similarly likes playing footsie with dictators and comes from an easily manipulable background.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3126 on: October 19, 2019, 07:18:15 pm »
I don't think it's Putin's goal to put in someone who is loyal to him, but more to stir chaos and distrust with the American electorate.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #3127 on: October 20, 2019, 12:00:58 am »
I don't think it's Putin's goal to put in someone who is loyal to him, but more to stir chaos and distrust with the American electorate.

The Russians love Tulsi, because Tulsi, despite being a "Democrat", likes to talk about how the DNC and the "liberal elites" are constantly rigging everything to get a "corporate candidate" for the Dem nominee.  She threatened to boycott the last debate, claiming that it was somehow "rigged".  That, plus her constantly running to Fox News for interviews, plus her love of dictators like Mohdi, Sisi and Assad...

She runs as a Dem, because Repubs can't win in Hawaii.  But her and her father are extremely conservative, and until a few years ago, anti-LGBT+.  She claims she's not anymore, but considering that claim came right as she jumped on Bernie's bandwagon and was trying to score points with the Bernie Bros...

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3128 on: October 20, 2019, 12:05:48 am »
To call her two faced would probably insult the Batman villain.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #3129 on: October 20, 2019, 12:59:25 am »
Unfortunately she is smoking hot

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3130 on: October 22, 2019, 01:21:52 am »
Apparently some talking head said regarding Trump that he is a "...great American who exalts those values and heritage of this nation."

I made some people angry when I agreed with him. I mean all you have to do is that assume that "great" means "large" in this instance and it is a very accurate description.

As I said elsewhere after their complaints: "Racism and greed are part of USA's heritage. So is his pompous behaviour and loud boisterous bragging. There are good things that USA has done and which are part of it as well, but Trump certainly does showcase many of the things that Yankees are known for. And of course there is the fact that he is still in power. The things he has done, the things he has ADMITTED doing should have caused the government to remove him from office long ago in any sane world. The fact that he is still the president and has the support of his political party is something that USA will be known for for a very long time. He has pulled USA out of several treaties, threatened allies, abandoned allies and this is no longer just about him, USA has allowed him to do all these things and has proven that there is no way, or desire to prevent the president of USA from acting like this. Heck, allies can no longer share information with USA because Trump has repeatedly revealed state secrets and nothing told to USA can therefore be assumed to stay confidential. No deals made by USA can be considered reliable as who knows when a next Trump-like president is voted in. The damage Trump has done to the soft power of USA is incredible. Like my president said, USA has a long history of Democracy, you should not throw it all away."
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3131 on: October 25, 2019, 10:41:28 am »
http://www.thegreenpapers.com/G19/HI#H02

According to The Green Papers, Rep. Gabbard will not run for re-election to the House and is instead focusing on being elected President.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Vanto

• Bishop
« Reply #3132 on: October 25, 2019, 12:33:20 pm »
http://www.thegreenpapers.com/G19/HI#H02

According to The Green Papers, Rep. Gabbard will not run for re-election to the House and is instead focusing on being elected President.

Going all-in on a presidential run when you're polling at 3%. They say fortune favors the bold, but there's a fine line between courage and stupidity. And Gabbard's well over it.
Stop the timeline, I wanna get off.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3133 on: October 25, 2019, 04:35:03 pm »
Gabbard has to know she's gonna be persona non grata once this all over.  This is her Faux Noise audition.

Ironbite-which is why she's spending so much time on said network.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3134 on: October 25, 2019, 05:08:42 pm »
Tulsi wants to be the token "Gud Lib" on Fox and Friends, who calls out anyone who dares be too liberal for them.