Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1629332 times)

Offline SomeApe

• Bishop
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #6825 on: August 11, 2019, 05:32:17 am »
LOL, why did they need Jesus to settle that misunderstanding? There is no connection at all :D
just your regular ape

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6826 on: August 11, 2019, 06:28:14 am »
LOL, why did they need Jesus to settle that misunderstanding? There is no connection at all :D

Remember, in Fundieland, everything is possible with Jesus and nothing is possible without Jesus.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #6827 on: August 11, 2019, 05:09:51 pm »

Remember, in Fundieland, everything is possible with Jesus and nothing is possible without Jesus.

Also why was her father coming home such a big secret she couldn't tell her friends anyway? But yet Mr Song the ice-cream shop owner knew? Also why was her father hiding behind the ice-cream counter. Was it because having come back from Afghanistan the only job he could get was sucking Mr Song's cock beneath the ice-cream counter?

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #6828 on: August 11, 2019, 07:55:56 pm »
Also why is the father laying on the counter top having a seizure?
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #6829 on: August 12, 2019, 12:33:55 pm »
It seems like two stories thrown together that don't have much to do with the other.  Like if Mr. Song had told the girl something from the Bible that had to do with gossiping, that would have made sense, and fit with the rest of it, but I guess that would be too much to ask for from one of these.

And I don't get the whole thing with the father either.  Maybe Judy was keeping him in hiding because he was AWOL?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #6830 on: August 13, 2019, 10:06:52 pm »
Now which of these Hacks thought of it first?:

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6831 on: August 13, 2019, 10:22:21 pm »
Biden is a gaffe machine, though.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #6832 on: August 14, 2019, 05:29:44 am »
i dont think i can fathom a lamer way to point out that joe is a bumbling idiot.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #6833 on: August 18, 2019, 12:30:10 am »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #6834 on: August 18, 2019, 12:33:11 am »
Who wants to bet the person who made that is whiter than bread?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6835 on: August 18, 2019, 12:49:18 am »
Part of me wants to put all the anti-vaxxers on an island with no way off and expose them to smallpox and polio.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #6836 on: August 18, 2019, 11:51:13 pm »
I love this because it implies that a scientific creation that can and has been improved with trial and error is equivalent to something that's fundamentally anti-human and against freedom.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #6837 on: August 19, 2019, 03:06:35 am »
And that the existence of autistic people is equally as bad as slavery (I think that's what they mean anyway.)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #6838 on: August 20, 2019, 05:25:15 pm »
And that the existence of autistic people is equally as bad as slavery (I think that's what they mean anyway.)

Well, duh.  All autists are low-functioning, flailing behemoths with the strength of a raging gorilla and the mind of a chihuahua.  [/s, but that should be fucking obvious]
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #6839 on: August 20, 2019, 06:29:08 pm »

Well, duh.  All autists are low-functioning, flailing behemoths with the strength of a raging gorilla and the mind of a chihuahua.  [/s, but that should be fucking obvious]

Not just that but an unverified risk of Autism is equivalent to a real risk of polio or whooping cough