Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 422314 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #885 on: April 05, 2017, 09:41:53 am »
http://www.spin.com/2017/03/trump-supporters-internet-privacy-fcc/

I wonder what they are saying now that anyone can find out what the Alt-Reichers have been doing on the net? Up to the last moment many thought that Trump would veto a bill that takes rights from people and lets corporations monetize privacy.

And really, Radiation isn't the only person who voted for Trump. Majority of white men AND women in USA voted for him. ...Well at least 69% of the white men who voted, voted for Trump. What with voter turnout as low as it is I'm not sure if it is more likely to bumb into a white guy in USA who voted for Trump than someone who didn't vote or voted for someone else.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #886 on: April 05, 2017, 01:08:29 pm »
Voter turnout was only slightly less than normal, so you have about a 50/50 chance of running into a voter in the first place. However, I'd say that 69% is pretty good odds if you know that you're going to run into a voter, especially if you're in a deeply red state.
Who needs a signature?

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #887 on: April 05, 2017, 11:05:16 pm »
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #888 on: April 05, 2017, 11:10:04 pm »
In Nazi...I'm sorry, Alt-Right politics, falling out of favour with Der Fuhrer is very easy.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #889 on: April 06, 2017, 09:55:08 am »
Apparently his fall came from the Internet calling him President Bannon which the Orange Piss Pot did not like.

Ironbite-at all.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #890 on: April 06, 2017, 10:14:48 am »
An anti-Trump subreddit is laughing at how they managed to "defeat the POTUS with the power of memes." Funnily enough, the same tactic got Trump into office.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #891 on: April 06, 2017, 01:38:18 pm »
Joe Manchin, Heidi Heitkamp, and Joe Donnelly voted for cloture on Neil Gorsuch, both before and after McConnell invoked the nuclear option.

At least they didn't vote for the nuclear option...
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #892 on: April 06, 2017, 04:25:24 pm »
I want to give a special shout out to John McCain for brining Republican hypocrisy to a new level by voting for McConnell going nuclear and then calling it "a bad day for democracy."

Fuck him and his party.
Who needs a signature?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #893 on: April 06, 2017, 04:33:44 pm »
Which is why I look at all his tough words towards the Orange Piss Pot with a sideways look.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #894 on: April 06, 2017, 05:02:24 pm »
I want to give a special shout out to John McCain for brining Republican hypocrisy to a new level by voting for McConnell going nuclear and then calling it "a bad day for democracy."

Fuck him and his party.

Well, it's all those damn Democrats' fault, you know. If they'd just rolled over and voted for cloture the way they're supposed to, none of this would have happened.

But seriously, this was coming from the day Reid nuked the filibuster on other executive nominations.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #895 on: April 06, 2017, 10:32:25 pm »
That moment when launch military strikes in Syria, but refuse to take in Syrian refugees.

I give up.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #896 on: April 06, 2017, 10:53:11 pm »
That moment when launch military strikes in Syria, but refuse to take in Syrian refugees.

I give up.

First shots of WWIII.

I wish I thought I was exaggerating.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #897 on: April 07, 2017, 12:03:08 am »
I feel like Trump did this impulsively. I hope this idiot didn't escalate things even further. Especially since I'm hearing rumors that there were Russian soldiers on those bases.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #898 on: April 07, 2017, 12:04:42 am »
I feel like Trump did this impulsively. I hope this idiot didn't escalate things even further. Especially since I'm hearing rumors that there were Russian soldiers on those bases.

"Trump is impulsive and thin-skinned!"

"Trump is Putin's bitch!"

So... what happens when he decides to prove he isn't Putin's bitch, because he's so impulsive and thin-skinned?

This.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #899 on: April 07, 2017, 12:27:01 am »
Russia, you let another crazy German egomaniac take power. You have nobody but yourself to blame for this.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer