Author Topic: Cops shot in Ferguson  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Cops shot in Ferguson
« on: March 12, 2015, 04:36:14 pm »

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
Re: Cops shot in Ferguson
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 05:06:55 pm »
Well, shit.

Not exactly very sorry to hear they were shot, I will admit, but I'm glad they weren't killed or maimed. If only Michael Brown were so lucky.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 05:27:00 pm »
Not exactly very sorry to hear they were shot, I will admit

Tumblr is the other way.

Offline Eiki-mun

• The Beast
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 07:03:58 pm »
Not exactly very sorry to hear they were shot, I will admit

Tumblr is the other way.

I'd like to think I'm better than Tumblr. I just don't like the Ferguson cops, to put it lightly.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 08:15:07 pm »
They weren't Ferguson cops. They were a county Deputy and another town's cops, doing security duty in front of Ferguson PD HQ....which has had a lot of personnel turnover of late. They weren't hurting or threatening or insulting anyone. By far, not all cops are monsters, you realize?
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Eiki-mun

• The Beast
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2015, 08:33:50 pm »
Of course not, but it's perfectly reasonable to assume that police standing in front of the Ferguson police station are police from the Ferguson police station.

You know what? It was a stupid thing to say anyway. I apologize and retract all of my statements, and wish the two men a speedy recovery.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2015, 11:30:03 pm »
Of course not, but it's perfectly reasonable to assume that police standing in front of the Ferguson police station are police from the Ferguson police station.

You know what? It was a stupid thing to say anyway. I apologize and retract all of my statements, and wish the two men a speedy recovery.

Me, too.

Also, shooting the police is not a good form of protest, it hurts your movement.

I'm glad there's a "turnover", I heard there's a new judge and everything. I heard the Judge is decent. Maybe this is a change for the better.

Either the shooting was from an "Angry Black Person" who took that "Cop Killer" song literally or it's a white bigot who's miffed about the turnover and is trying to kill the replacements.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 11:01:26 pm »
Currently it appears to have been about half a dozen pistol shots from up to 125 yards away. At that range, you'd be lucky to hit ANY target, let alone the one you're aiming at. It was probably some random shooting rather than a concentrated assassination attempt. Hell, it could have been aimed at the protesters for all we know.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2015, 12:21:07 am »
Let me guess, are the awful corners of tumblr whining that they didn't "check their privilege for good" / die?

Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2015, 07:01:02 am »
Obviously the people responsible should be found and punished. But, more than that, the deeper level of responsibility - that is, those responsible for generating all of the legitimate hate within civilian population towards the police force - should be recognised.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2015, 02:18:09 pm »
Obviously the people responsible should be found and punished. But, more than that, the deeper level of responsibility - that is, those responsible for generating all of the legitimate hate within civilian population towards the police force - should be recognised.

Freddy, boy, that'd require self-awareness and the willingness to take responsibility for one's actions.  As we all know, such things are tools of the Liberal judeoatheomuslim Nazi conspiracy.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 08:18:40 pm »
It aggravates me how many media outlets, even liberal ones, are creating a false equivalency between murders commited by cops and cops getting killed shot.

It's bullshit because:
1. If you join the police force you are expected to understand there is an inherent danger in the job.
2. When cops get shot we have people investigating it almost immediately, and when a suspect is found cops will hunt them to the ends of the earth and back.
3. Cop killers always get jail time.
4. When's the last time a cop killer got 1 million dollars?
5. Only 33 cops are killed a year, the amount of unarmed people killed is vastly greater than that.