Author Topic: Wheel Of Fortune -- home edition!  (Read 8250 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: Wheel Of Fortune -- home edition!
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2012, 12:59:34 am »
Nah, the creepiest would be writing "Will you marry me?" backwards on your wang, then slapping the proposee in question across the face with said wang while the ink is still wet in the hopes that she'll see it next time she looks in the mirror.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2012, 01:33:04 am »
^^^^^

You mean, that's not every girl's dream proposal?? You mean to tell me I'm the only one.......

Well, this is awkward....

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2012, 10:42:54 am »
Nah, the creepiest would be writing "Will you marry me?" backwards on your wang, then slapping the proposee in question across the face with said wang while the ink is still wet in the hopes that she'll see it next time she looks in the mirror.

A slap across the face? Psh, you're supposed to use chloroform and then press your wang against various dirty spots on the proposee's body.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Art Vandelay

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2012, 06:58:20 pm »

A slap across the face? Psh, you're supposed to use chloroform and then press your wang against various dirty spots on the proposee's body.

Why not leave a floater in the proposee's toilet with "Will you marry me" carved into said floater with the proposee's toothbrush?

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2012, 07:14:05 pm »
Now we're talkin.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2012, 08:04:08 pm »
Could always just leave a "racing stripe" down the hood of her car and spell out said proposal with "used" tissues.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Da Rat Bastid

• Pope
  • Takes what he can, while he can.
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2012, 08:04:47 pm »
"WILL YOU MARRY ME L?"

WILLYOMARRYME,L?

DINGDINGDINGDING!  We have a winnah! :D

And as stated, the prize is a picture of myself.... *drumroll* ...but first, a few words from our sponsor.

My dearest Laura,

It was a little over 2 years ago when we first realized how we felt about each other.  Unfortunately, living half a country apart kind of put a damper on things.  With this persistent health issue I've been trying to deal with lately, I've been giving a lot of thought to how the rest of my life will be going.  I'd really rather not spend any more time than necessary without you in it.

Now, I'm certainly not about to ask that we do that "forsaking all others" stuff.  Hell, there's probably at least one other regular on this forum with whom we might end up shacking up together; s/he probably knows who s/he is. *flashes a cocky smile to the audience* The thing is, though: between the aforementioned health issues I've been dealing with, and your desire to have one or more children, I know it'd be much better if we had that special piece of paper to make things all nice and official.  I know our relationship is almost certainly going to last indefinitely, but I'd still like to have the piece of paper, so that I and our (currently hypothetical) children can rest a bit easier.  To that end, I'd like to know if you'd please do me the unbelievable honor of becoming my wife. :D

"WILL YOU MARRY ME L?"

Well, what say you?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 05:57:55 pm by Rat of Steel »

Offline Da Rat Bastid

• Pope
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2012, 08:09:53 pm »
*looks at the recent posts*

Hmm.  It didn't seem even remotely creepy to me.  It's just that, with L and I living apart, my options are rather limited.  (It's not like I can take her to a ballgame or rent a sky-writing plane or something like that. :P)  I figured that, since you are are such nice people, I thought I'd share this important moment with you, since it's not something that happens every day.

Hell, if you guys are comparing this to an unflushed turd, I shudder to imagine how L might feel.  While I still love L to death, I'm starting to feel sorry that I ever came up with this idea.  If you'll all please excuse me, I need to find a nice deep hole in which to (metapohrically) crawl and die. :(

Art Vandelay

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2012, 08:18:08 pm »
Hey now, I wasn't comparing your proposal to an unflushed turd. While I can't speak for others, my posts on the matter were purely of a humourous nature and inspired only by Chad's mention of creepy proposals. If the two of you are happy, then I say more power to you.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2012, 08:20:07 pm »
Well...I, personally, didn't think it was actually a serious proposal.  Mental Filter of the Internet, and all.

Ey, if she accepts, and you two are happy, that's cool, bro.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Jack Bauer

• Poetic Badass
  • Pope
  • On Craggy Island, under deep cover.
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2012, 09:46:53 am »
Hehehehe - Art said 'wang'...
Part wolf, part pirate.

“Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”   -  Albert Einstein.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2012, 03:32:24 pm »
...Rat, I appreciate the gesture, and it's awfully sweet, but...

1. I have been too busy to even THINK coherently lately.  Now is definitely not the time for me to be making life-changing decisions.

2. I'm still trying to decide what I want with any of my beaux, and it's not easy.

3. I've started dating a local guy, thus making the whole situation even more complicated.

Seriously, it's going to take me several months just to determine where I stand.  Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not ready to make this decision yet.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Da Rat Bastid

• Pope
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2012, 04:38:16 pm »
*gives L a big ol' hug*

S'awright, love.  I completely understand.  Actually, I'd prefer you not rush into this.  I just...thought I'd ask, that's all. :)

BTW, I'll keep the ring-pop in my 'fridge for you, just in case. :) *small kiss*