Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1116314 times)

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #4230 on: August 04, 2015, 09:38:22 am »
Did she really just... what!?
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4231 on: August 04, 2015, 09:39:09 am »
didn't know where to put this.

Is that legit?  Because if so:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcjIestFVOc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcjIestFVOc</a>

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #4232 on: August 04, 2015, 09:41:36 am »
There's no way that's real... right? Right?

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #4233 on: August 04, 2015, 10:45:34 am »
Probably fake, can't find any legitimate source for it.
Σא

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4234 on: August 04, 2015, 11:10:51 am »
Probably parody about the "wind turbines use up the wind" comment by another US politician.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Lady Evil

• Bishop
« Reply #4235 on: August 04, 2015, 03:23:31 pm »
I want to say "No one is that stupid." but....

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #4236 on: August 04, 2015, 04:49:30 pm »
Holy hell that's so dumb it's actually plausible.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #4237 on: August 04, 2015, 10:26:13 pm »
Michelle Bachmann lives in the Mike Tyson Zone. You could say its her new district right now.

You could say she said that demons live on the moon and it would be plausible.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4238 on: August 05, 2015, 01:04:22 am »

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #4239 on: August 05, 2015, 07:13:14 am »
snip

israel didn't exist until 1948...

the rest is wrong, but i'll just say this:"naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4240 on: August 05, 2015, 08:44:11 am »
snip

the rest is wrong, but i'll just say this:"naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And if all the Jews in Europe would have been sent to Madagascar (or to death camps) then there would have not been any need to create Israel, which is the point they are trying to make.

...On the other hand, are there any people on Madagascar? Would they have been pushed out by the new immigrants just like how it happened to Palestinians when Israelis arrived?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4241 on: August 05, 2015, 09:01:04 am »
snip

And if all the Jews in Europe would have been sent to Madagascar (or to death camps) then there would have not been any need to create Israel, which is the point they are trying to make.

...On the other hand, are there any people on Madagascar? Would they have been pushed out by the new immigrants just like how it happened to Palestinians when Israelis arrived?

The Madagascar Plan would have been tantamount to a death sentence.  There was pre-existing infrastructure in Mandatory Palestine.   By the time of the Balfour Declaration in 1917, you already had almost thirty years of Jewish infrastructure development.  Nothing of the sort existed in Madagascar.  Millions would have succumbed to hunger and tropical diseases, and the survivors would've been subject to abuse and murder at the hands of the SS.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4242 on: August 05, 2015, 10:22:47 am »
snip

The Madagascar Plan would have been tantamount to a death sentence.  There was pre-existing infrastructure in Mandatory Palestine.   By the time of the Balfour Declaration in 1917, you already had almost thirty years of Jewish infrastructure development.  Nothing of the sort existed in Madagascar.  Millions would have succumbed to hunger and tropical diseases, and the survivors would've been subject to abuse and murder at the hands of the SS.

In other words: Win-Win situation for the nazis. Any deaths would have been seen as a sign of the inferiority of the Jewish race. "We sent them to a tropical paradise and when they had to make a living for themselves they were incapable of surviving on their own. SEE HOW THE JUDEN PARASITES CANNOT LIVE UNLESS THEY SUCK THE WEALTH AND LIFE FROM OTHERS!"

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #4243 on: August 05, 2015, 04:55:46 pm »
snip

Sort of like what they did in the Nambian genocide, send the undesirables to somewhere with little food or water then abuse and murder the ones that don't die fast enough.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4244 on: August 05, 2015, 05:12:58 pm »
snip

Sort of like what they did in the Nambian genocide, send the undesirables to somewhere with little food or water then abuse and murder the ones that don't die fast enough.

Same basic principle, yeah.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 05:14:44 pm by Ultimate Paragon »