Author Topic: Girls who don't have sex with nerds causes shooting says MRA  (Read 11269 times)

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
Re: Girls who don't have sex with nerds causes shooting says MRA
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2014, 06:37:21 pm »
Besides which I don't know where these guys get off in calling me a mangina when the reality is I am more masculine than they could ever be even if I am wearing toe nail polish and a pink boa (admittedly not often).

Also I thought mangina was coined in the deuce bigalow films as a reference to the equipment with which a 'manwhore' earns his money. So being called a mangina is basically the same as being called a giggalo? Not in their wildest dreams do they get paid by women to have sex.
You cannot reason with the insane. Any attempt to engage in rational discourse is doomed to failure because they are detached from reality. Their accompanying MASSIVE victim complex is good for trolling though.

The best possible action is to expose just how bastshit insane they are and notify a police department nearist to their location. That way the will be forced to the nearest psychward and out of society where applicable.
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*