Community > FQA Projects

New Favicon?

(1/15) > >>

Captain Jack Harkness:
So I was thinking.  Now that we're divorced from FSTDT, shouldn't we have a new favicon to go with it?  After all, we went through the trouble of choosing a new board name and a new url, so why no further sever ties by changing the favicon?

Now, I don't have any partiular ideas at the moment, particularly because I'm not even sure how popular this idea is, but I was hoping this thread could be used to foster discussion on the matter.  What do you guys think?

Also, as I type this I realize that this could potentially go in another forum, although this didn't occur to me until I was through most of my post.  Also, I have to run and take a shower here as I'm going to have dinner with my family soon, so i don't have too much time to muse.  Anyway, I just want to see how much traction this idea has, hence this thread.

Undecided:
Yeah, a favicon would be nice.

PosthumanHeresy:
I guess. I'm sort of attached to the old one, but if this takes off I kinda feel like if we don't, Distind will try to sue out of spite (even though I'm not exactly sure if FSTDT's usage was legal anyways). So, brainstorming time?

* FQA with the Q having devil horns, mocking our status as heretics and sinners.
* FQA tattooed or branded on the forehead of a smiley face that has devil horns for the same reason.
* Bland FQA
* Zombie Jesus

Askold:
It needs to be something that is still recogniseable when it's small. So any of those more complicated things are not going to work.

PosthumanHeresy:

--- Quote from: askold on August 20, 2013, 01:53:05 am ---It needs to be something that is still recogniseable when it's small. So any of those more complicated things are not going to work.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, our current one violates that unless you've seen the original. I don't like the bland one (it's bland) but the horns on the Q one would work.

* FQA on fire
* FQA with blood red background
* A brain
* A brain with a question mark over it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version