Author Topic: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested  (Read 1661 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Ghislaine Maxwell arrested
« on: July 02, 2020, 11:20:58 am »
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ghislaine-maxwell-arrested-charges-related-epsiten-investigation-1.5634815

Ghislaine Maxwell, the woman who is accused of helping Jeffrey Epstein and his associates (such as Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, and the Duke of York) find underage girls to rape, has been arrested in New Hampshire and charged with numerous offences related to her work with Epstein.

Hopefully this will provide Epstein's victims a chance for some sort of justice, even if they were denied true justice by Epstein's supremely cowardly actions.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
Re: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 03:09:40 pm »
Well see if she ends up dead as well.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Vanto

• Bishop
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 05:04:34 pm »
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ghislaine-maxwell-arrested-charges-related-epsiten-investigation-1.5634815

Ghislaine Maxwell, the woman who is accused of helping Jeffrey Epstein and his associates (such as Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, and the Duke of York) find underage girls to rape, has been arrested in New Hampshire and charged with numerous offences related to her work with Epstein.

Hopefully this will provide Epstein's victims a chance for some sort of justice, even if they were denied true justice by Epstein's supremely cowardly actions.

That's assuming Epstein really did kill himself. I'm not normally prone to this tinfoil shit, but you gotta admit there are a lot of suspicious details about his death.
Stop the timeline, I wanna get off.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 05:27:53 pm »
I don't really buy into conspiracy shit as well but Epstein interacted with a lot of rich and very powerful people it would make sense if someone wanted him dead before he spilled anything.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 08:25:00 pm »
On the other hand, the coroner who ruled Epstein's death a suicide is the same one who ruled Eric Garner's death a homicide, despite pretty intense political pressure to arrive at a different finding. I'm not saying that it's therefore an unimpeachable finding but it tilts hard in that direction.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2020, 06:01:52 am »
On the other hand, the coroner who ruled Epstein's death a suicide is the same one who ruled Eric Garner's death a homicide, despite pretty intense political pressure to arrive at a different finding. I'm not saying that it's therefore an unimpeachable finding but it tilts hard in that direction.

There's something to the theory one of the people who stood to lose a lot via associating with his child rape ring persuaded him it would be better for him if he ended himself. I'm not saying its Donald Trump but... okay yeah I'm kinda saying it might've been Trump. Think about it, he definitely knows about his own insane base full of Q Boomers. He probably is scared shitless of what'd happen if those batshit fuckers ever turned on him.

Or Epstein could have just already been able to guess ahead of time he was a prime hit target and his death would lead a lot of speculation that could hit back at all the people he couldn't tattle on as people sift through "who killed Epstein" clues. We'll never know though because the fucker died before revealing anything new or groundbreaking.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2020, 12:47:15 pm »
Epstein associated with a lot more people than just Donald Trump. I mean I hate the guy and sure he might have been involved in his child rape ring and he might not have been. But I honestly don't think Trump was involved in Epsteins Murder/Suicide.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2020, 01:48:12 pm »
I could see William Barr being involved, though, given that he pretty much said that if he was AG, he'd act essentially as Trump's personal lawyer/coverup man.