Community > Religion and Philosophy

Christian News Network fundies

<< < (163/168) > >>

Bob J.:
New fundie war - just started
Susan Jane Elohlim vs Charles
https://christiannews.net/2019/07/26/i-am-not-a-christian-former-pastor-author-joshua-harris-kisses-christianity-goodbye/

BobRumba:
Sorry to have gone AWOL from this forum recently.  Now that Lady Checkmate is effectively dead, I plan to return to Christian News for my main source of sport.

It’s kind of interesting on there now.  Oboehner is back, LadyInChrist is still a paranoid nutcase (thumb her down whenever possible by the way, she loves it) and Heather Clark is still taking censorship lessons from Lady Checkmate.

Kanzenkankaku:

--- Quote from: BobRumba on September 08, 2019, 10:31:39 pm ---Sorry to have gone AWOL from this forum recently.  Now that Lady Checkmate is effectively dead, I plan to return to Christian News for my main source of sport.

It’s kind of interesting on there now.  Oboehner is back, LadyInChrist is still a paranoid nutcase (thumb her down whenever possible by the way, she loves it) and Heather Clark is still taking censorship lessons from Lady Checkmate.

--- End quote ---

Oh hey welcome back. RIP Checkmate Lady.

DarkPhoenix:

--- Quote from: Kanzenkankaku on September 09, 2019, 07:10:19 am ---
--- Quote from: BobRumba on September 08, 2019, 10:31:39 pm ---Sorry to have gone AWOL from this forum recently.  Now that Lady Checkmate is effectively dead, I plan to return to Christian News for my main source of sport.

--- End quote ---

Oh hey welcome back. RIP Checkmate Lady.

--- End quote ---

She'll be back.  That kind of crazy can't be contained, and she won't be able to handle not having a "flock" to preach to and bitch about "Peewee" ruining her life.  She just needs to find a platform that'll allow her usual brand of iron-fisted control without investigating complaints too much...

BobRumba:
My prediction is that Lady Checkmate will get bored of whatever she’s doing now, a private blog thing with just a few people, and that she will return to Christian News Network.  She was never very active on it before but there are likeminded bigots there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version