General Category > Bug Reports

Is something wrong with PMs?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Barbarella:
Perhaps Shy's redesigning the whole site. It would've been fixed by now if it was a bug.

FSTDT will be back. If it was shutting down forever, everyone would've known about it by now.

Lana Reverse:
OK, it seems like one of the people I was PM-ing just didn't want to receive PMs from me. I'd have preferred if they told me rather than just ignoring my messages, especially with all the glitches this website is going through.

Barbarella:

--- Quote from: Lana Reverse on April 29, 2018, 04:00:45 pm ---OK, it seems like one of the people I was PM-ing just didn't want to receive PMs from me. I'd have preferred if they told me rather than just ignoring my messages, especially with all the glitches this website is going through.

--- End quote ---

Why dosn't Shy and Co. just come here and explain what's going on?

It would help a lot.

This is just INCONSIDERATE AND RUDE!

Anyone know Shy's real name. Maybe I can google it.

RavynousHunter:
Barb, chill.  Shy does not work the forum, he does the mainpage and nothing else.  The person to whom you'd want to speak for this is either Sigma or Krad.

Barbarella:

--- Quote from: RavynousHunter on May 13, 2018, 09:03:25 am ---Barb, chill.  Shy does not work the forum, he does the mainpage and nothing else.  The person to whom you'd want to speak for this is either Sigma or Krad.

--- End quote ---

Sigma & Krad ran FSTDTs? Then what was was Shy, then?

So the MAIN F/R/S/CSTDT page was REALLY run by Sigma and Krad, then. Maybe they know what the heck's going on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version