Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2067344 times)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #5295 on: March 14, 2013, 01:29:09 am »
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5296 on: March 14, 2013, 07:38:53 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBKJGQiHRJM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBKJGQiHRJM</a>

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #5297 on: March 14, 2013, 10:17:09 am »

a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5298 on: March 14, 2013, 11:16:11 am »

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #5299 on: March 14, 2013, 09:13:53 pm »

Came across this recently... looks like this was the first and only female Pope, once. Another one is probably just a matter of time, of course.  :D
Lucretia-Borgia-Reigns-in-the-Vatican-in-the-Absence-of-Pope-Alexander-VI
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #5300 on: March 14, 2013, 10:34:00 pm »
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #5301 on: March 14, 2013, 10:40:46 pm »

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #5302 on: March 15, 2013, 12:54:10 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSKXmVE32uk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSKXmVE32uk</a>

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #5303 on: March 15, 2013, 01:46:45 am »
So I was playing Ace of Spades, and we were on a Babel map. There's a big platform in the sky with intel that both sides need to steal by building a tower up to.

Our team built a giant bird reaching into the heavens.

We won.

Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5304 on: March 15, 2013, 01:59:41 am »
Nice work. I tried playing on that map, once. I managed to almost single-handedly get within a few blocks of the platform, then an enemy managed to dig his way underneath and destroy the four block wide base holding the whole bloody thing up. Needless to say, I ragequit.

In other news.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 02:06:25 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #5305 on: March 15, 2013, 02:10:17 am »
Nice work. I tried playing on that map, once. I managed to almost single-handedly get within a few blocks of the platform, then an enemy managed to dig his way underneath and destroy the four block wide base holding the whole bloody thing up. Needless to say, I ragequit.

There's a whole bunch of Babel maps; that one was the one with a bunch of craters pockmarking it and a single sunken lake with an island in the center.

We actually had our first tower almost totally collapsed after getting only 3 of 10 points, so we had to rebuild the whole thing. But the addition along the edge of the platform connected to the bird beak (which is also the staircase) means that they'd need to destroy literally the entire center of the bird to bring it down. So not only does it look ridiculous and epic, but it's exceptionally secure against assault and lets us win unimpeded.

I still think my best personal work was on nomansland, where I teamed up with a Brazilian guy who didn't seem to speak any English and dug a tunnel directly from our tent to the enemy intel, across the entire map. And the other guys never caught on.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5306 on: March 15, 2013, 02:22:43 am »
I still think my best personal work was on nomansland, where I teamed up with a Brazilian guy who didn't seem to speak any English and dug a tunnel directly from our tent to the enemy intel, across the entire map. And the other guys never caught on.
Yeah, there's nothing quite as satisfying as successfully tunnelling all the way across the map to the enemy intel without them ever finding out about it. It's especially funny when simply bricking up the entrance right after you grab the intel is enough to keep them from finding the damn thing.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #5307 on: March 15, 2013, 02:29:12 am »
Yeah, there's nothing quite as satisfying as successfully tunnelling all the way across the map to the enemy intel without them ever finding out about it. It's especially funny when simply bricking up the entrance right after you grab the intel is enough to keep them from finding the damn thing.

Still haven't figured out how to change brick colors, but I just tell my team "Go to the right sewer tunnel under their base and look for the grey part of a yellow wall stripe. There's a tunnel to the intel behind it."

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5308 on: March 15, 2013, 02:40:45 am »

Still haven't figured out how to change brick colors, but I just tell my team "Go to the right sewer tunnel under their base and look for the grey part of a yellow wall stripe. There's a tunnel to the intel behind it."

Either the arrow keys or just point to a block and press e to copy its colour.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #5309 on: March 15, 2013, 04:07:43 pm »
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"