Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2065273 times)

Offline Sixth Monarchist

• God
  • The spirit of 1776.
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #5955 on: May 21, 2013, 10:43:46 am »

Me.

I used to win these all the time, but it's been quite some time since I last got one.

(click to show/hide)
Marvel reviews, "Last Movie You Watched", p. 75-76.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5956 on: May 21, 2013, 11:01:08 am »

Ah. Hof needs a whole collection of gambits like that. His class(mates/not) deserve to squirm.
I'd argue that they deserve a lot worse than to feel slightly uncomfortable during an exam. That's just me, though.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #5957 on: May 21, 2013, 11:12:21 am »

« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 11:15:37 am by Empress Nicki »

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #5958 on: May 21, 2013, 11:37:18 am »
(snip image) Ah. Hof needs a whole collection of gambits like that. His class(mates/not) deserve to squirm.
I'd argue that they deserve a lot worse than to feel slightly uncomfortable during an exam. That's just me, though.
I hear ya. They deserve a steady diet of car park gravel.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 02:19:03 pm by mellenORL »
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #5959 on: May 21, 2013, 02:28:12 pm »
I was going to put this in cutie thread but:

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #5960 on: May 21, 2013, 02:30:40 pm »
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #5961 on: May 21, 2013, 02:32:21 pm »
Oh, so that's the "endless fields of green grass to run and play in" across The Rainbow Bridge. Wish I could go to pet heaven :'(
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #5962 on: May 21, 2013, 05:22:46 pm »

In much less important news, I've posted 600 posts.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #5963 on: May 21, 2013, 06:39:59 pm »

If this was anyway possible, I would be committing polygamy, just saying...

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #5964 on: May 21, 2013, 06:46:02 pm »

I actually looked this up to read it.

1 You spend so much time watching their movie or reading the book they're in or playing their video game etc. There's no doubt that you have a pretty vivid idea of what your fictional crush looks like. So why not try and take that lovely image and put it down on paper. If you practice drawing them often enough, you'll be able to draw them whenever you want.

2 Once you've mastered that, try to draw yourself. Be true to what you think you look like, make sure you believe the person in the drawing is you. Then draw you and your crush character together. It doesn't even have to be fancy at first. Start by putting you and them on the same sheet of paper at least. Whatever you think you two might do if you ever met now can be drawn. Be as creative as you want.

3 Not the artistic type? You can never go wrong with fan fiction! Fan fiction is exactly what the name implies. A story written by a fan of a movie/book/TV show etc. including the characters from that movie/book/TV show etc.

4 Find some pictures of your fictional crush or take the ones you've drawn and hang them up in your room someplace out in the open to show your full commitment to your love. You may enhance this special place of worship with any memorabilia you may have of whatever form of media they may be from.

5 If you don't like drawing or writing you can try to do some other things that are less complicated then fan-fictions. For example, (and this is fun to do when you get bored) start writing a letter to your crush saying all the things you would say if it really was going to be forwarded to them. Then place it in an envelope and write out the address of your fictional crush's residence. Make it specific like for example, if your crush was Peter Pan the letter would be written out to 'Second Star To The Right, Neverland, Lost Boys' Tree.' Next you answer you're own letters as your fictional crush. (Who knows them better than you?) Put these in envelopes and fill out your own address on them. Do not discard these special notes between the two of you. You can keep these letters in the place in your room that you've dedicated to your beloved.

6 The same can be done with e-mails or instant messages. You may write them out and then save them on Microsoft Works or where ever you save typed documents. You can also print these out and store them in the 'shrine' you've cultivated in your room.

7 If your crush is one of those unimportant characters with an obscure past or has no past at all, take the time to develop your opinion of how they came to be the wonderful and totally crush worthy person they are today. Don't forget to try and write it down. Be as specific as your imagination allows.

8 For those days when you're feeling bold, look around at some of the things you have that remind you of them. It may be something crazy and unique like a plushy of that character or a hat that you bought because it looks like the one he/she wears. It can be practically anything. Take that item and carry it around with you when you're out. Sure people may stare if a person is pushing an Harry Potter plushy where a baby sits in a shopping carriage at the grocery store. Your friends and family will see you as 'Mrs. Potter.'

9 If your crush is an animated character or a character from a live action film, find an item from the 'shrine' that you wouldn't mind being written on and have the voice actor/actor sign it. It might not be so hard to actually meet this person. If you know an address you can send it to, send the item and a note saying you want it signed.

10 It helps a lot to have a dream about them. Find a song that makes you think about being with them, and fall asleep listening to it. That will make you dream about them.

Emphasis mine. It went from a kinda weird thing where you talk to yourself in-character, and went all the way to carrying around a totem in the child seat and pretending that it's your boyfriend.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #5965 on: May 21, 2013, 07:37:07 pm »

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #5966 on: May 21, 2013, 08:45:43 pm »

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #5967 on: May 22, 2013, 02:00:55 am »

How many fictional characters you crushing on nowadays?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5968 on: May 22, 2013, 08:35:33 am »

Though I have to say, if I had to be a US marine, I'll take a White House guard any day of the week. Sure, you have to stand around looking like a pillock all day, but at least you don't get shot at.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 09:17:42 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #5969 on: May 22, 2013, 11:11:31 am »

How many fictional characters you crushing on nowadays?

Lost count.