Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2065160 times)

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #6660 on: July 24, 2013, 05:22:25 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Is that Hank Hill?
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #6661 on: July 24, 2013, 05:34:47 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Is that Hank Hill?

Looks quite similar to him, but I doubt it was by the same artist/animator who does Hank Hill
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #6662 on: July 24, 2013, 06:21:05 pm »
It's Mr. Anderson (I think was his name) from Bevis and Butthead. He looks and sound a lot likt Hank Hill because both were created and voiced by Mike Judge. Mr. Anderson was proto-Hank Hill.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #6663 on: July 24, 2013, 06:40:08 pm »
Well, at least he's not carrying a Glock.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #6664 on: July 24, 2013, 07:53:46 pm »
It's Mr. Anderson (I think was his name) from Bevis and Butthead. He looks and sound a lot likt Hank Hill because both were created and voiced by Mike Judge. Mr. Anderson was proto-Hank Hill.

Wow, talk about me being totally off base :D
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #6665 on: July 24, 2013, 08:06:27 pm »

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #6666 on: July 24, 2013, 08:47:55 pm »

Wow, talk about me being totally off base :D
Y'all are a bunch a' young'ens, I tell you what. ;-) When I first watched Kng of the Hill, it took me a while to get past how Hank sounded exactly like Mr. Anderson.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6667 on: July 25, 2013, 03:30:42 am »
Awww...

http://news.yahoo.com/george-bush-shaves-head-in-solidarity-with-cancer-stricken-child-210022098.html

Former President George H.W. Bush shaved his head this week in solidarity with the leukemia-stricken 2-year-old son of a member of his security detail. Little Patrick — seen in one of the pictures provided by Bush's office clutching toy cars as he sits on the smiling former commander in chief's lap — started losing his hair because of his cancer treatment.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #6668 on: July 25, 2013, 05:01:21 am »

Libertarian views?  I thought the Tea Party very much like to stick their faces into social topics, which Libertarians tend to have no interest in.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #6669 on: July 25, 2013, 07:05:34 am »
^ That image is going by the American definition of Libertarian, who follows Free-market Capitalism and are fuck-all with the sick among the poor. The Tea Party cares so much about money, which is why they identify themselves as Libertarians, though they also carry anti-Goverment views, despite wanting excessive control over the lives of people they don't like or agree with. The American Libertarian (and the Tea-Partier) is nothing short but a psychological enigma (and excessively anti-social).

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #6670 on: July 25, 2013, 09:39:20 am »
Their libertarian ideals are outweighed by the yucky factor of things that they don't like.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #6671 on: July 25, 2013, 11:02:12 am »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #6672 on: July 25, 2013, 11:37:36 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTjWK6aZE7A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTjWK6aZE7A</a>
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 12:17:02 pm by Art Vandelay »

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #6673 on: July 25, 2013, 03:16:55 pm »

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #6674 on: July 25, 2013, 03:34:25 pm »
I understand that reference.